DBV or V-Tower

bootysweat

ok so i dont really care about the bag on the extreme so i was wondering what you guys think. this forum seems to ahve a great amount of knowledgeable people with these things so what do you guys thing???

dbv orrrrrrr v-tower

bootysweat,

Mark

John Brown
No bag then go with DBV.
I own the Extreme and love it, but if your NEVER going to use bags, the DBV is a better choice. (Although I never used it, I would prefer that for whip only.) But if you like options like I do, the Extreme is the way to go.

Lets see some head to head in-depth reviews here!

Mark,

bootysweat

Mark said:
No bag then go with DBV.
I own the Extreme and love it, but if your NEVER going to use bags, the DBV is a better choice. (Although I never used it, I would prefer that for whip only.) But if you like options like I do, the Extreme is the way to go.

Lets see some head to head in-depth reviews here!
well they sell the one that just has the whip (v-tower) and i can get it for 175 shipped. and for the DBV i can find that for 145 shipped with a free grinder. would your answer sitll be the same if it was just whip to whip?? so as mark said lets see some head to head.

bootysweat,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
I have an extreme and a ssv. If your never going to use the bags, go with the DBV. I've retired my extreme since getting the ssv. Packing elbows on the extreme does yeild some thick vapor, but the ssv just plain works as designed. If I personally was going to have too choose between the two, I'd go DBV.

highendvapes,

max

Out to lunch
I've used both and much prefer the DBV. You'll also get one more year of warranty with it, and since it's analog, it should be more reliable long term.

max,
Top Bottom