DBV, eclipse, eclipse h2o, rockzap, crank-handle grinder + EXTRAS, $220 for everything!

i am interested in:

• the whole bundle

• just certain pieces

• the rockzap + extra stems

• da buddha vaporizer + extra stems & mouthpieces

• one or both grinders

• one or both eclipse essential oil vapes + extra vials

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
hey guys let me know if anyone is interested in any of these things. international FCers, welcome!!! i can work on trying to send these anywhere as long as we can agree on a price.

all of this stuff works perfectly. pretty much everything comes with extras...almost no offer is unreasonable. $120 for all of it (ill pay shipping) OBO. so the $120 would include:
  • 1 matte black da buddha vaporizer with 2 different style wands (for different vaping experiences) & 2 mouthpieces (i MIGHT have some unused tubing, which i can give if needed - otherwise tubing can be found locally for very cheap)
  • 1 eclipse vaap vaporizer
  • 1 eclipse h2o vaap vaporizer (or eclipse vape 2o)
  • at least 75 glass vials (i think there are probably more like 100 vials)...~95% are unused and brand new
  • free shipping to my state and the 47 other states around me
  • willing to negotiate shipping to other places
everything is in working condition.

pretty much the only thing i want (vape-related) is a power adapter for the MFLB.

I'm selling these because i just haven't been able to use them...i don't want to collect these things knowing that they might get a smoker to start vaping instead and i want to give people a chance to try vaping without having to spend too much.

sorry for the out of order pics...these vapes are located in the detroit, michigan, USA area if anyone happens to be local and wants to check them out in person...

da buddha vaporizer + 2 different stems + 2 mouthpieces excellent condition

eclipse vape + eclipse h2o vape + about 75 (ish, probably more?) vials

im not looking for a bunch of money, more looking to get rid of these vapes at a reasonable price...if you have any ideas in mind, let me know - I'm most likely willing to work with you!

urf0n9t.jpg
1uyZm7t.jpg
VEfQqYh.jpg
b1wjCMQ.jpg
mqldYJS.jpg
eyTsHLp.jpg
J7QI7Cs.jpg
kogo193.jpg
eghj40E.jpg
c953I2G.jpg
uv6Eh6y.jpg
KtbWMHY.jpg