dbv aroma top homemade?

jayweb91

i dont want to drop 30$ on the glass top, can i fabricate any thing to serve the same function.

jayweb91,

Biggkatt714

I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and got a pyrex bowl that fits on top of the DBV. Its not perfect and sits a little high but it works. :brow:

Biggkatt714,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
My buddy uses a mason jar that fits nicely on top of his DBV. He doesn't use it all that often but when he does it works.

aesthyrian,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
aesthyrian said:
My buddy uses a mason jar that fits nicely on top of his DBV. He doesn't use it all that often but when he does it works.

Just wanted to point out that mason jars are fine for this and so are other jars. I wouldn't try it with just any jar, it could break and then you'll have a mess of problems.

gettin lifted,

Cairo1

What is the purpose of the jar? Is this used during operation or as a dust cover when not in use?

Cairo1,

Snafu

Cairo1 said:
What is the purpose of the jar? Is this used during operation or as a dust cover when not in use?

my guess is the jar sits on the top of the unit near the heating element and would be used as aroma therapy with scented oils or waxes that when heated put off a good smell :) like incense sans combustion :)

Snafu,
Top Bottom