Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
So what was the answer when you asked about release date?:D

Sadly, the query was just to do with their 'alert system' refusing my email addy, I never asked about the release date.

I really hope the mIQro is easily cleaned.

A question to any members who might have an IQ, and a Grasshopper :
How does the smell compare? (I mean when not in actual use , just ambient 'pocket ' smell ).
I find that the Grasshopper is very good in this regard, but wonder if conduction vapes are very different.

almost there

Sadly, the query was just to do with their 'alert system' refusing my email addy, I never asked about the release date.

I really hope the mIQro is easily cleaned.

A question to any members who might have an IQ, and a Grasshopper :
How does the smell compare? (I mean when not in actual use , just ambient 'pocket ' smell ).
I find that the Grasshopper is very good in this regard, but wonder if conduction vapes are very different.
My first IQ stank! Despite cleaning it regularly and vigorously it retained a heavy residual odor, this was before the spacers came out. I was always leaving a partially finished load to be used later, this practice is a no no. By the time spacers came out and I was rocking a new IQ I was able to load much less and emptied the oven after every use. It greatly reduced the smell factor but I will say a clean grasshopper will still smell less

Copacetic

My first IQ stank! Despite cleaning it regularly and vigorously it retained a heavy residual odor, this was before the spacers came out. I was always leaving a partially finished load to be used later, this practice is a no no. By the time spacers came out and I was rocking a new IQ I was able to load much less and emptied the oven after every use. It greatly reduced the smell factor but I will say the grasshopper will still smell less

Thanks for the reply Almost There :)
That sounds adequate to me, I would mostly be microdosing and dumping immediately anyway.

snorcan

Stay charged, my friends
Hi @Davinci_vaporizer there is a space shown in your internal depiction of the Miqro, between the back side of the oven and the start of the vapour path/zirconia tube. Does resin collect in the surfaces of this area and can it be cleaned down there inside the vape? Thanks!

b0

Cloudy...
Hi @Davinci_vaporizer there is a space shown in your internal depiction of the Miqro, between the back side of the oven and the start of the vapour path/zirconia tube. Does resin collect in the surfaces of this area and can it be cleaned down there inside the vape? Thanks!

We have asked this loads of times, he asked the engineers and we are still waiting! But for what @stickstones said in past page, this vape has the potential to have exactly the same problem as the IQ.

Mr. Me2

This is what the Company said in the IQ thread:

Definitely not! We have optimized this issue and it is not present within the MIQRO. We eliminated the extra space and moved the gasket closer to the air path. However per usual we recommend you clean your unit regularly, after each session, this will prevent resin build up. We will be releasing Tips & Hacks as well to help you maintain your unit and thank you for your patience with us as we refine things

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Just to give you guys a quick update, the official release date is September 5th on the davincivaporizer.com website. We anticipate availability on other channels and in store about 2 weeks thereafter.

We did start a VIP customer sale today, that we will be running through launch. If anyone has really bad VAS, and can't wait until the 5th, send me a PM and I can get you added to the list, as we enjoy the feedback that we get here.

Onwards and upwards!

Last edited:

Zow237

@SmokeyTheBeard where is the best place to buy them? IMR doesnt have any :( not really seeing these batteries anywhere.... seems to be only a few of them and most are sold out. Also are they high drain?

Last edited:
Zow237,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Copacetic

Just to give you guys a quick update, the official release date is September 5th on the davincivaporizer.com website. We anticipate availability on other channels and in store about 2 weeks thereafter.

We did start a VIP customer sale today, that we will be running through launch. If anyone has really bad VAS, and can't wait until the 5th, send me a PM and I can get you added to the list, as we enjoy the feedback that we get here.

Onwards and upwards!
Well IM IN!
Joined the VIP (thanks for the offer Davinci), and ordered a 'rust' Explorers kit.
I'll be back to report when it arrives :whip:
BTW, this is my first experience of DV, and so far I'm very impressed with the speed of response to both emails and DMs, very helpful too.

Copacetic

For anyone wondering if the miqro uses haptics , the answer is yes, but alerts sound like they have been tamed compared to the IQ.
Davinci tell me that the unit buzzes only when set temp "or a smart path is reached".

Top Bottom