b0

Cloudy...
We have some photos here on the site with the product feature details: https://www.davincivaporizer.com/miqro-vaporizer/ We'll be releasing more review videos soon that will show the unit itself in more detail. Thx for your patience in the interim.

Gonna get some more posted this week!

But we can't see if it has the same gasket system or not in those photos. Would be posible that you give us a yes or no about it? Thx!

Dutch-Mic

Want to know the real difference between the IQ & the MIQRO? https://www.davincivaporizer.com/news/you-cant-spell-miqro-without-iq/

"The 10-minute sessions were possible because the IQ came with an 18650 battery, but the battery in the MIQRO is an 18350 battery, which is about half the size, so you will find that it will hold less of a charge. However, you will also find that this works perfectly with the design of the unit, as the MIQRO is meant to be turned on for a quick puff or two and then turned back off."

Source: the provided link.

First of all, glad to read that Davinci pays attention to the microdosers! Most battery powered units are pricy and need extra accessories to adjust the bowl size, so I'm glad that the Miqro is developed for people like me. The only portable and affordable battery powered microdose options I can think of are the MFLB and the Fury 2.

I thought that the Miqro was designed as a session vaporizer for lightweight vaporists like me, so the underlined part of the sentence in the quoted passage really intrigues me. A couple of questions regarding the underlined part of the sentence:

1. I read in the review from @BuzzDanklin that the heat up time is about 40-50 seconds. Is that correct?

2. A question about efficiency: how quickly does the bowl cool down? If I take a hit or two and turn the unit off, then I don't want to waste any cannabinoids and terpenes.

I would be happy with the Miqro as a microdosing session vape, but if it could perform as a semi on-demand unit with great taste and no waste of cannabinoids and terpenes....:love:

Dutch-Mic,

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
"The 10-minute sessions were possible because the IQ came with an 18650 battery, but the battery in the MIQRO is an 18350 battery, which is about half the size, so you will find that it will hold less of a charge. However, you will also find that this works perfectly with the design of the unit, as the MIQRO is meant to be turned on for a quick puff or two and then turned back off."

Source: the provided link.

First of all, glad to read that Davinci pays attention to the microdosers! Most battery powered units are pricy and need extra accessories to adjust the bowl size, so I'm glad that the Miqro is developed for people like me. The only portable and affordable battery powered microdose options I can think of are the MFLB and the Fury 2.

I thought that the Miqro was designed as a session vaporizer for lightweight vaporists like me, so the underlined part of the sentence in the quoted passage really intrigues me. A couple of questions regarding the underlined part of the sentence:

1. I read in the review from @BuzzDanklin that the heat up time is about 40-50 seconds. Is that correct?

2. A question about efficiency: how quickly does the bowl cool down? If I take a hit or two and turn the unit off, then I don't want to waste any cannabinoids and terpenes.

I would be happy with the Miqro as a microdosing session vape, but if it could perform as a semi on-demand unit with great taste and no waste of cannabinoids and terpenes....:love:
^These are my thoughts and hopes too (I'm also a microdoser @Davinci_vaporizer) ^
I'm on the hunt for an electric vape that can provide good flavour via short puffs over a 'session', rather than the long 'airy' draws I'm used to with my collection of convection vapes.

I have a couple of butane conduction vapes (Vapcaps, Vapman) which I absolutely love even though they don't quite match vapes like my Milaana For flavour (they can however produce slightly denser vapour than the convection vapes).

The slight difficulty of microdosing was the only real thing that put me off buying the IQ ( oh, the reported difficulty cleaning the flavour chamber junction is unappealing too).

The mIQro is REALLY appealing however, I like the design, and despite being intended for use on the move, I'm thinking that it might also serve well as a sit back and relax session vape too.
I don't mind swapping batt's fairly frequently, and the small size should make it as discrete as my Grasshopper when I do go out.

@Davinci_vaporizer (this question also goes out to anyone currently testing the mIQro) In addition to Dutch_Mikes two questions above I'd also like to know whether the difficult to clean junction has been eliminated or re-designed in the mIQro? (and thanks for catering for us microdosers)

Copacetic,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'd also like to know whether the difficult to clean junction has been eliminated or re-designed in the mIQro?

I did a deep cleaning of my IQ in anticipation of an IQ/MIQRO comparison and got a nice intro into that tough spot to clean. I haven't used the MIQRO enough yet to know if the buildup will be the same, but it looks to me like a similar design with an off-centered air path. My guess is it will be harder to clean since the air path is slimmer, but this is only educated speculation. I used a dental pick shaped scraper to clean the IQ, and it won't fit down the MIQRO's air path.

Mr. Me2

I did a deep cleaning of my IQ in anticipation of an IQ/MIQRO comparison and got a nice intro into that tough spot to clean. I haven't used the MIQRO enough yet to know if the buildup will be the same, but it looks to me like a similar design with an off-centered air path. My guess is it will be harder to clean since the air path is slimmer, but this is only educated speculation. I used a dental pick shaped scraper to clean the IQ, and it won't fit down the MIQRO's air path.
Do you have a cake tester? That may help if it’s a straight path

Mr. Me2,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
The Ascent stems were also a PITA to clean, and there were hard to get places inside the bowl too (around that raised notch on the side)

KeroZen,

Mr. Me2

I also use a clay shaving tool, but the dental tool may be more precise.

You may want to look at available clay tools, though. Mine is flat and comes to a sharp point

Mr. Me2,

b0

Cloudy...

I'm gonna have to pass on this one as well then. Shame that after making such a big mistake (and I say big because it's a fact that rubber gets wrong in the end and you can't even use the unit like it has happened to other people) they still make the same mistake again. Shame!

b0,

Copacetic

.......My guess is it will be harder to clean since the air path is slimmer, but this is only educated speculation.......
Damn, I was hoping that since the airpath is removable, and looks to be almost as long as the vape itself, and that the junctions between the ends of the airpath and the bowl and mouthpiece would therefore be very near the ends of the vape and easier to access for cleaning.

I'd love to read your thoughts on this once you've used the mIQro in anger enough to necessitate a proper clean :tup:

Copacetic,

Copacetic

I just made a query via DM and got a super fast response from Davinci :clap:
Don't know what the time is there, but I know it's absurdly late here in the UK :bowdown:
Very impressive!

Copacetic,
Reactions: KidFated.
Top Bottom