Choices

I already own one of these but for those considering getting one, or picking up another, VapeLife Store has the MIQRO listed at $99 in the 30% off section so it comes in just under $70. (Full disclosure: it asks for a bunch of verification info so I didn’t actually see it sitting in my cart after applying the code but I have no reason to think it won’t work.)

Maryjanie

I already own one of these but for those considering getting one, or picking up another, VapeLife Store has the MIQRO listed at $99 in the 30% off section so it comes in just under $70. (Full disclosure: it asks for a bunch of verification info so I didn’t actually see it sitting in my cart after applying the code but I have no reason to think it won’t work.)

The explorers edition is $84!!!

Maryjanie,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Maryjanie

Yes both great deals if you’re looking to get one. $14 for the upgrade is awesome.

Heck yeah! The glove alone is $11 by itself. A battery is $10. Plus you get that awesome metal capsule case plus a smell proof case. Yeah. Very well worth it.

Maryjanie

9wsFIqe.jpg

So I got mine! The purple is just gorgeous! I can't find anything I don't like about this vape up front. For me, it holds an adequate amount. The flavor is amazing! I just used it for the first time but I'm thinking it tastes better than my Arizers. I'll have to do a few tests on that though. The mouthpiece reminds me of a little unicorn. Lol. The unit feels built like a brick sh*thouse. Time will tell though. The silicone glove mine came with is a bit of a dust magnet. Not bad but enough I might order gray to replace my black if this becomes a frequent use vape for me. So far, for $84 I'm thinking this is a great investment. The size is on pointe for stealth. Easy of loading is great. Its beautiful & classy. I am still fiddling with settings. If you've been on the fence with this one, I say go for it. Its an excellent price to be able to try out a davinci vape.

DataRocks

Is the offer gone? I can't seem to get those prices, I was thinking if getting a micro explorers edition. Any pointers appreciated. Thanks!

DataRocks,

Maryjanie

Is the offer gone? I can't seem to get those prices, I was thinking if getting a micro explorers edition. Any pointers appreciated. Thanks!

Its still there. On the vapelife store. Where you choose your color, the explorer edition is under there. Then the code is 30percent. It'll be $84

DataRocks

For me it shows $100 after discounts for the explorer edition. =/ "the vape life store .com" right?

DataRocks,
Reactions: OF

Choices

@DataRocks the deal I saw a few days back got adjusted is my guess. It was initially at $99 and $119 with 30% more off. Somebody noticed it was too good a deal and bumped the price up a bit before the 30% off is used. Sorry you didn't get in there...

Choices,
Reactions: Jill NYC

DataRocks

@DataRocks the deal I saw a few days back got adjusted is my guess. It was initially at $99 and $119 with 30% more off. Somebody noticed it was too good a deal and bumped the price up a bit before the 30% off is used. Sorry you didn't get in there...

Its ok, thanks for sharing the deals... I got the explorers edition (cobalt) with an extra battery for $99.95, which is a pretty good deal as well. I am happy with my choices hah...

DataRocks,
Reactions: Manity

Maryjanie

Its still showing $99 for basic miqro and $119 for explorers kit on my end. I wonder why?

Maryjanie,

DataRocks

Its still showing $99 for basic miqro and $119 for explorers kit on my end. I wonder why?

Weird, I cleared my cache and what not and still didn't see those prices. I think I am happy with the bundle I got, I'll be here later sharing thoughts and projects on this device. Thank you for all the help!

DataRocks,
Reactions: Maryjanie

Maryjanie

Weird, I cleared my cache and what not and still didn't see those prices. I think I am happy with the bundle I got, I'll be here later sharing thoughts and projects on this device. Thank you for all the help!

What color did you get?

Maryjanie,

Maryjanie

Kept going between amethyst and cobalt, ended up picking cobalt, hope I don't regret it... amethyst looked nice as well. One of the first things I will try is to print a shell for it hah... What color do you have?

I was struggling between amethyst and cobalt and got amethyst. Lol. I wanna see yours. Real pics always look better than stock photos. If you figure out a shell let me know
FpU5D4y.jpg

Maryjanie,

DataRocks

I was struggling between amethyst and cobalt and got amethyst. Lol. I wanna see yours. Real pics always look better than stock photos. If you figure out a shell let me know

That is too funny! On that picture the color really pops. I have a pink Super Weapon II and a purplish PCKT One, so maybe I should have kept the color scheme going. I will share pics and findings as soon as I get it.

DataRocks,

Maryjanie

The flavor from this thing is like omg yummy good. I'm a low temp vaper though. Wow! I like it!!!!! The only downfall I can find is the heat up time could be faster but the experience is worth it. The form factor feels good in the hand too.

DataRocks

The flavor from this thing is like omg yummy good. I'm a low temp vaper though. Wow! I like it!!!!! The only downfall I can find is the heat up time could be faster but the experience is worth it. The form factor feels good in the hand too.
68LqPt5.jpg

It got here pretty quick.. I have to say while it looks very sleek and nice, part of me likes the amethyst more... we'll see.... Also I noticed a very strong robot fart smell... im going through some burndowns right now to try to get it out... I hope it goes away? :/

DataRocks,

Maryjanie

I'm really particular about smells and what vapes are made of. I soaked all my parts in ISO and cleaned the bowl out with it first and then did a few burn offs. I've not experienced any funky smells with mine. Now the glove reeks! It smells horribly. Did you break yours down and clean everything or just do a burn off?

Maryjanie,
Top Bottom