Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Hi all, I'm looking to get a new vape in this price point. I have the Solo 2 & Grasshopper. I want something that's small & somewhat easy to clean. I'll be using it while out and about outdoors in the city. How long does the battery last on the Miqro? Anyone also have a Grasshopper? How do they compare with battery & smell? Thanks!

I'm going to cut to the chase: You're a Grasshopper owner, so surely you're aware of the issues. Like many, I currently have not one, but two units in repair, one for more than a year. I could go on, but if you're interested in hopper horror stories, you know where to look.

That said, I ADORED the GH. To my way of thinking, for a certain narrow range of use, of the type you describe above, I couldn't imagine a better design, and it was pleasurable enough (when it worked) for extended use as well.

But when I sent in my second hopper for the second time I realized that I had to find something else. The Da Vinci MIQRO was that, and I'll say it clearly: I now feel as positively about it as I did about the GH, in many ways more so - and in "one and done" use as well as extended. In terms of stealthiness, in almost every way the MIQRO actually outdoes the GH, mainly due to the fact that one can't completely enclose a Hopper within one's palm. (For the record, the GH beats the MIQRO w/regard to heat-up time, which contributes greatly to that device's stealthiness. But it's close.)

Cleaning is a breeze, and I'll leave it at that. I'm sure others will attest. Mine remains always spotless, after a half-year's use.

There is one area in which the MIQRO simply SOARS past the Grasshopper - as unreliable, fickle, and fragile as the GH is well-known to be, the Da Vinci product is 180 degrees in the other direction. This is a well-engineered and very solid device that the maker rightly takes pride in.

The battery does give out in roughly half the time of the larger 18650s, but in practical terms, it works. Da Vinci built in "Smart Path" heating patterns (I think you can see lots of videos on this). It takes me a while to trust that anything's not bogus, so at first I didn't give this use strategy any thought. But you'll come to realize that it's the way to maximize the use of the smaller battery most efficiently. When you learn the language of this device, batteries aren't a worry. You get about 7-10 5-min. sessions, I believe, on a full 18350, and that's likely enough to take you through a day. Extra batteries are inexpensive, and they're easily replaceable on the fly.

Side note on that: you ask about the smell, and the "Smart Path" idea is to work incrementally up in temperature with best efficiency. Therefore, it doesn't produce hugely visible clouds, but it definitely does work as promised, and the better efficiency has the side benefit of making it virtually odor-free.

The temperature strategies - Smart Paths - could be thought of as a "learning curve" I suppose, but it's not much of a curve, it's completely intuitive.

I'll leave it at that. The TL/DR is I looked for something when the Grasshopper broke my heart, and the MIQRO is it. Hope this helps.

I too have both vapes (pre-order GH, which I got lucky with, has worked flawlessly ~3 years now), and mostly agree with mulciber's thoughtful reply above, except for:
Odour,
I find that the slower heat up, and conduction of the mIQro produces quite a lot more noticable odour than the GH.
If in an environment like a cinema (sparsley populated!) I have used my GH without my partner even noticing.
But she always notices immediately when I use the mIQro (I wouldn't dare use it in a cinema), and several other friends have remarked on the smell produced by the mIQro (these friends were used to me using either the GH, or a Vapcap out and about until I got a mIQro).
I'm not saying it stinks in use, but my experience is different to mulciber's for sure.

Battery life,
Even on smartpath 1 (gotta love smartpaths BTW, nice relaxed experience), I only get 4 or maybe 5 sessions before shutdown (unit cooled down to 'pocket temperature' between sessions).
I generally start with SP1, for a single session, then SP2 also once, then SP3 once, then SP4 once will leave the battery almost completely flat.

Sometimes I stick to the lower SP's and can get an extra sesh' or two before it flatlines, but that's all.
FWIW, I am still using the OEM batteries.

IF (and it's a big IF) GH were producing a reliable vape (I got lucky, but as mulciber states, the GH thread is a total car crash) then the choice between the mIQro and the GH would be much harder.
I can micro-dose properly in my GH and feel satisfied with the results, but the mIQro isn't quite as good in that regard.
The GH smells quite a bit less in use IMO.
Flavour can be very good (but not stellar) from both units at lower temps, but GH has a slight flavour advantage at higher temps.
Outdoor stealth is better with the mIQro IMO, as it can be totally palmed by the average size male hand.
Battery life is only slightly better than GH in my experience.
High temp clouds can be better from GH (when taking long pulls, or through water especially), but not a truly night and day difference, quite noticable though.

As things stand, if I were advising someone who has neither which to buy, it'd be the mIQro.

They offer quite different experiences though, and I'll be keeping both.
If poverty forces me to sell I think the mIQro would go first, but only because I know that if I was to re-buy a mIQro I'd be confident that it would work! (or at least be replaced quickly).
I would NOT take that same gamble with a new GH, my current one works perfectly, but it sure doesn't seem that way for many members over on the GH thread!

Put it this way:
If I were going out of my house and wanted maximum stealth indoors-Grasshopper.
If I was going to be outdoors-mIQro.
If less stealth were needed (and I thought I could avoid wind)-Vapcap.

I bought the mIQro because I wanted to try electric conduction, as it seemed like a session vape might be a nice relaxed way to consume, and it is, both out and about, and occasionally at home on the couch.

OF

Sometimes I stick to the lower SP's and can get an extra sesh' or two before it flatlines, but that's all.

FWIW, the OEM cells are basically 'the very best available for this job currently available'. The E-cig guys beat this up, it's super important to them. I'm not surprised that a savvy outfit like DaVinci would used the best available, something I'm sure most would agree with if they thought about it. They want long run times, too?

If you want the absolute best available anywhere, this is it currently:
https://www.18650batterystore.com/18350-battery-p/vapcell-18350-battery-1100mah.htm

They TEST slightly better than the OEM but only about 50 mAh, a bit over 10%, not enough for an additional session. This based on two OEMs, two from the source above and two I found at a local E-cig store while waiting for them. The OEM and aftermarket cells were all very close in capacity to their fellows. All came out around 900 mAh IIRC. I think it's safe to say you can count on four sessions per charge under real conditions (no matter what the numbers say.....which is not always an accurate number.....). They're easy to change, even 'blind'. A normal two 18650 case will hold four spares, or (as I do) two spares and a vial of ground herb on the other side.

OF

ive_ana

I'm going to cut to the chase: You're a Grasshopper owner, so surely you're aware of the issues. Like many, I currently have not one, but two units in repair, one for more than a year. I could go on, but if you're interested in hopper horror stories, you know where to look.

That said, I ADORED the GH. To my way of thinking, for a certain narrow range of use, of the type you describe above, I couldn't imagine a better design, and it was pleasurable enough (when it worked) for extended use as well.

But when I sent in my second hopper for the second time I realized that I had to find something else. The Da Vinci MIQRO was that, and I'll say it clearly: I now feel as positively about it as I did about the GH, in many ways more so - and in "one and done" use as well as extended. In terms of stealthiness, in almost every way the MIQRO actually outdoes the GH, mainly due to the fact that one can't completely enclose a Hopper within one's palm. (For the record, the GH beats the MIQRO w/regard to heat-up time, which contributes greatly to that device's stealthiness. But it's close.)

Cleaning is a breeze, and I'll leave it at that. I'm sure others will attest. Mine remains always spotless, after a half-year's use.

There is one area in which the MIQRO simply SOARS past the Grasshopper - as unreliable, fickle, and fragile as the GH is well-known to be, the Da Vinci product is 180 degrees in the other direction. This is a well-engineered and very solid device that the maker rightly takes pride in.

The battery does give out in roughly half the time of the larger 18650s, but in practical terms, it works. Da Vinci built in "Smart Path" heating patterns (I think you can see lots of videos on this). It takes me a while to trust that anything's not bogus, so at first I didn't give this use strategy any thought. But you'll come to realize that it's the way to maximize the use of the smaller battery most efficiently. When you learn the language of this device, batteries aren't a worry. You get about 7-10 5-min. sessions, I believe, on a full 18350, and that's likely enough to take you through a day. Extra batteries are inexpensive, and they're easily replaceable on the fly.

Side note on that: you ask about the smell, and the "Smart Path" idea is to work incrementally up in temperature with best efficiency. Therefore, it doesn't produce hugely visible clouds, but it definitely does work as promised, and the better efficiency has the side benefit of making it virtually odor-free.

The temperature strategies - Smart Paths - could be thought of as a "learning curve" I suppose, but it's not much of a curve, it's completely intuitive.

I'll leave it at that. The TL/DR is I looked for something when the Grasshopper broke my heart, and the MIQRO is it. Hope this helps.

I too have both vapes (pre-order GH, which I got lucky with, has worked flawlessly ~3 years now), and mostly agree with mulciber's thoughtful reply above, except for:
Odour,
I find that the slower heat up, and conduction of the mIQro produces quite a lot more noticable odour than the GH.
If in an environment like a cinema (sparsley populated!) I have used my GH without my partner even noticing.
But she always notices immediately when I use the mIQro (I wouldn't dare use it in a cinema), and several other friends have remarked on the smell produced by the mIQro (these friends were used to me using either the GH, or a Vapcap out and about until I got a mIQro).
I'm not saying it stinks in use, but my experience is different to mulciber's for sure.

Battery life,
Even on smartpath 1 (gotta love smartpaths BTW, nice relaxed experience), I only get 4 or maybe 5 sessions before shutdown (unit cooled down to 'pocket temperature' between sessions).
I generally start with SP1, for a single session, then SP2 also once, then SP3 once, then SP4 once will leave the battery almost completely flat.

IF (and it's a big IF) GH were producing a reliable vape (I got lucky, but as mulciber states, the GH thread is a total car crash) then the choice between the mIQro and the GH would be much harder.
I can micro-dose properly in my GH and feel satisfied with the results, but the mIQro isn't quite as good in that regard.
The GH smells quite a bit less in use IMO.
Flavour can be very good (but not stellar) from both units at lower temps, but GH has a slight flavour advantage at higher temps.
Outdoor stealth is better with the mIQro IMO, as it can be totally palmed by the average size male hand.
Battery life is only slightly better than GH in my experience.
High temp clouds can be better from GH (when taking long pulls, or through water especially), but not a truly night and day difference, quite noticable though.

As things stand, if I were advising someone who has neither which to buy, it'd be the mIQro.

They offer quite different experiences though, and I'll be keeping both.
If poverty forces me to sell I think the mIQro would go first, but only because I know that if I was to re-buy a mIQro I'd be confident that it would work! (or at least be replaced quickly).
I would NOT take that same gamble with a new GH, my current one works perfectly, but it sure doesn't seem that way for many members over on the GH thread!

Put it this way:
If I were going out of my house and wanted maximum stealth indoors-Grasshopper.
If I was going to be outdoors-mIQro.
If less stealth were needed (and I thought I could avoid wind)-Vapcap.

I bought the mIQro because I wanted to try electric conduction, as it seemed like a session vape might be a nice relaxed way to consume, and it is, both out and about, and occasionally at home on the couch.

Thanks for the great feedback, I'm glad I signed up to ask my questions! I now feel like this vape will work well for me. I've only had to get my GH serviced once and in between that time I got the Solo II. That was a nice upgrade for home use. I don't mind having to swap batteries when out and sounds like I will be doing it just as much as I do with the GH. I'm also looking at the Pax. Any thought on that compared to the Miqro? From what I hear the Pax is harder to keep clean, smells and you need many accessories in order for it to work well.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Thanks for the great feedback, I'm glad I signed up to ask my questions! I now feel like this vape will work well for me. I've only had to get my GH serviced once and in between that time I got the Solo II. That was a nice upgrade for home use. I don't mind having to swap batteries when out and sounds like I will be doing it just as much as I do with the GH. I'm also looking at the Pax. Any thought on that compared to the Miqro? From what I hear the Pax is harder to keep clean, smells and you need many accessories in order for it to work well.
Sorry, my experience with Pax is very limited, and with a 1st gen' so :shrug:

I will say that I did a lot of reading re' Pax and the IQ before taking a gamble on the new mIQro, and part of the reason I went mIQro was the ceramic oven and path, and possibly better flavour (can't say if that's true though due to my lack of experience with the Pax).
Both the IQ and Pax sound like a pain to clean, and I hoped that the mIQro would be easier (a breeze so far for me, but I haven't felt any need to clean under the oven).
Replacable battery also helped the decision.

Copacetic,
Reactions: ive_ana

naddude

Hi All:

I have been reading with great interest and gratitude all your posts in this thread. I am about to buy a Miqro but have some concerns. My needs are using it for medication (pain & disease) with small quantities for microdosing. I have also been considering on demand systems such as Fury II ( or rebrands), CFV version 2, and ARGO or Ait 2. My concerns with the Miqro are seems that very small amounts are not that suitable, cleaning , and heat. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

naddude,

mulciber

Hi All:

I have been reading with great interest and gratitude all your posts in this thread. I am about to buy a Miqro but have some concerns. My needs are using it for medication (pain & disease) with small quantities for microdosing. I have also been considering on demand systems such as Fury II ( or rebrands), CFV version 2, and ARGO or Ait 2. My concerns with the Miqro are seems that very small amounts are not that suitable, cleaning , and heat. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

Cleaning - not an issue. It's easy to keep the MIQRO spotless all the time. I'm not sure what you mean by heat. As for small quantities, I hear you. I prefer devices that let me put as much or as little into the chamber as I want, and remain effective. The MIQRO, as you suspect, works best when the (rather small) chamber is completely packed. The reason is that it is conductive in the truest sense, and the less airspace in the chamber, the better it works. That is why the size of the chamber is adjustable. If you're looking for something that you can put a minuscule amount into and successfully vaporize it easily, then I suggest you go for the Arizer Air (or Solo, if portability isn't paramount). They're very nice devices, and reliable, but they lack stealth, and my Solo, which is an older model, tends to smell a bit. The Air is a bit better in that department, I'd say. You also mention the ARGO, which I've never tried, but Arizer makes quality products. I've looked at it too. Pricey, but it looks pretty good.

The Fury II and CFV devices have a lot of small, plastic parts and although I haven't got a lot of experience with them, they both strike me as prone to getting mucked up.

All that said, the MIQRO (as the name suggests) is actually excellent for microdosing. You are working with a packed chamber, but you can dole out the vapor over time. One full chamber lasts a full day of microdosing, in my experience.

Whatever your choice, good luck!

mulciber,
Reactions: OF

naddude

Cleaning - not an issue. It's easy to keep the MIQRO spotless all the time. I'm not sure what you mean by heat. As for small quantities, I hear you. I prefer devices that let me put as much or as little into the chamber as I want, and remain effective. The MIQRO, as you suspect, works best when the (rather small) chamber is completely packed. The reason is that it is conductive in the truest sense, and the less airspace in the chamber, the better it works. That is why the size of the chamber is adjustable. If you're looking for something that you can put a minuscule amount into and successfully vaporize it easily, then I suggest you go for the Arizer Air (or Solo, if portability isn't paramount). They're very nice devices, and reliable, but they lack stealth, and my Solo, which is an older model, tends to smell a bit. The Air is a bit better in that department, I'd say. You also mention the ARGO, which I've never tried, but Arizer makes quality products. I've looked at it too. Pricey, but it looks pretty good.

The Fury II and CFV devices have a lot of small, plastic parts and although I haven't got a lot of experience with them, they both strike me as prone to getting mucked up.

All that said, the MIQRO (as the name suggests) is actually excellent for microdosing. You are working with a packed chamber, but you can dole out the vapor over time. One full chamber lasts a full day of microdosing, in my experience.

Whatever your choice, good luck!

Thanks for the reply. It's disappointing that the Miqro can't handle small amounts as that is what I was lead to believe it could do. Also the Davinci web site and reps are promoting that the IQ and Miqro are hybrids. Which they are not. You are right that the CSV a pure convection vape is very plasticky with a built in battery although it can handle any amount of herb and deliver good vapor. The Fury also with a non-removeable battery has a glass vapor path with a SS bowl. SO it may be my only other affordable option except for Arizer. The trouble with arizers (I have been told) is the vapor is hotter and more harsh. This is what led me to the Miqro. I am disappointed. Perhaps with spacers and a screen at the bottom it might suffice. Still undecided. But thanks again. I appreciate everyone here's insight.

naddude,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hi All:

I think the Fury will be much better for your needs. You can use small amounts well. Especially with the WPA (with or without water) and the dosing caps. The maintenance is also much easier with the F2, especially with the glass mouth pieces.
The Miqro needs a lot more herb and isn’t very efficient. And you will need to clean it more often to keep the taste and air restriction at a premium.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the Miqro as well, but from what you’ve described, the F2 is the way to go.

naddude

I think the Fury will be much better for your needs. You can use small amounts well. Especially with the WPA (with or without water) and the dosing caps. The maintenance is also much easier with the F2, especially with the glass mouth pieces.
The Miqro needs a lot more herb and isn’t very efficient. And you will need to clean it more often to keep the taste and air restriction at a premium.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the Miqro as well, but from what you’ve described, the F2 is the way to go.

Hi Jill:

Thanks for your reply. Pure and easy on the throat/lungs vapour is what is the most important to me.
This is why I was attracted to the Miqro. Also I was led to believe by their site and CS people that the Miqro (and IQ) are hybrid (conduction and convection) which also interested me. However I am now concluding from this forum that it's really just a conduction vape very similar in architecture to the Pax (except for the path). However if the Miqro is as smooth as people say, and cleaning not too cumbersome, it might be worth a try as I vape mostly with low temps (180-195 c...Paths one and two).

Questions:
if a small amount of herb is used and any gap between the pearl and the herb is filled with a glass spacer (Atmos style) will the Miqro still vape efficiently?

Will a small screen on the bottom of the oven help stop debris?

Does it get too hot on your lips?

And regarding the Fury: How smooth is the vapour with the stock mouthpiece?

Thanks again for your help.

naddude,
Reactions: Jill NYC

mulciber

Will a small screen on the bottom of the oven help stop debris?

Does it get too hot on your lips?

I can help with these two. I use a small screen at the bottom of the oven, and it does help stop debris. Cleaning is very easy as a result, and the flat mouthpiece never gets occluded with bits of material.

I only use the flat mouthpiece, but I've used both and neither gets hot to the touch.

naddude

I can help with these two. I use a small screen at the bottom of the oven, and it does help stop debris. Cleaning is very easy as a result, and the flat mouthpiece never gets occluded with bits of material.

I only use the flat mouthpiece, but I've used both and neither gets hot to the touch.
That's a great help. If the oven size is reduced to the minimum (pearl extended out) and using a glass spacer (like the Atmos type discussed above mentioned posts) will the Miqro still perform well and efficiently? I am not interested in "clouds" just efficient cool extraction.

I need to decide whether to go with the Miqro by the end of the day. So I'll be seriously weighing the pros and cons.

Thank you very much!

naddude,

mulciber

If the oven size is reduced to the minimum (pearl extended out) and using a glass spacer (like the Atmos type discussed above mentioned posts) will the Miqro still perform well and efficiently? I am not interested in "clouds" just efficient cool extraction.

I need to decide whether to go with the Miqro by the end of the day. So I'll be seriously weighing the pros and cons.

Thank you very much!

I've wanted to try such an arrangement, as I do suspect it would work very effectively. But I've never had an opportunity to. I've tried forming the bottom screen into a "dome" shape to achieve that very end, but it was too much of a PITA. If I found (or if Da Vinci) made such a screen, I can only speculate, but I think it would be perfect.

ive_ana

I don't know much about bowl packs re type of heating. Do you have to pack the bowl with conduction bc the walls (heat source) need to touch the material? Heated air at inhale doesn't help with extraction?

ive_ana,

mulciber

I don't know much about bowl packs re type of heating. Do you have to pack the bowl with conduction bc the walls (heat source) need to touch the material? Heated air at inhale doesn't help with extraction?

No, the MIQRO is pure conduction. The heat is generated by the side walls of the ceramic chamber. It works well because ceramic transmits heat well. And the vapor is cooler for the same reason - the shaft through which the vapor travels is also ceramic, dissipating the heat.

naddude

Hi. I was wondering how the Miqro handles extraction at lower temps (vapour path 1 and 2)? It seems all of the reviewers tested it on path 4 in order to get clouds. (Then they complained or noted "heat.). I usually vape at 185-195 Celsius (365-383 F). Thanks.

Last edited:
naddude,

OF

Hi. I was wondering how the Miqro handles extraction at lower temps (vapour path 1 and 2)? It seems all of the reviewers tested it on path 4 in order to get clouds. (Then they complained or noted "heat.). I usually xape at 185-195 Celsius (365-383 F). Thanks.

It does very well, if that's what you're after. On par with similar vapes IMO. Not my cup of tea, but when I tried it it worked just fine.

You're welcome. Kudos to your Grandmother, good manners....... Sadly very rare these days.

Regards to all.

OF

naddude

It does very well, if that's what you're after. On par with similar vapes IMO. Not my cup of tea, but when I tried it it worked just fine.

You're welcome. Kudos to your Grandmother, good manners....... Sadly very rare these days.

Regards to all.

OF
Hi OF:

Thanks for that info. That's helpful. I guess the only impediment for me is that the Miqro requires a minimum amount of material that extends to the bottom of the pearl (whatever that is with the pearl fully extended). I wonder what that is? And that it is a conduction unit which I suppose means the material will continue to "roast" for a while even when turned off (a session unit). Any further thoughts will be appreciated Thanks

Last edited:
naddude,

OF

Hi OF:

Thanks for that info.

I guess the only impediment for me is that the Miqro requires a minimum amount of material that extends to the bottom of the pearl (whatever that is with the pearl fully extended). I wonder what that is? And that it is a convection unit which I suppose means the material will continue to "roast" for a while even when turned off (a session unit). Any further thoughts will be appreciated Thanks

You're welcome, glad to help when I can.

Yes, you want firm contact for good conduction. If you read some you'll find owners who completely unscrew the pearl in pursuit of smaller and smaller loads. Past that I suspect glass beads or 'flowers' would be a good call, they do very well in the very similar DV Ascent.

Or top it up with ABV or cotton?

It's conduction, not convection, which is what I think you meant?

No, "continuing to roast" is not a real issue (unless you're looking for one.....). No vapor escapes, it condenses again as it cools and is ready for you when you're ready. In the early days of PD, many of us did an informal experience where we got distracted and left a loaded stem IN OVER NIGHT! Yes, taste suffers, but it's still potent. You won't really waste anything if you load up, take a couple of hits then shut down (more so if you hit it as it cools?). You can easily get the remaining THC next time.

It was designed for tiny size and smaller loads, IMO does a good job of that. If it suits you otherwise I bet you like it in the end. You don't 'hear' from many dissatisfied customers, right?

OF

naddude

You're welcome, glad to help when I can.

Yes, you want firm contact for good conduction. If you read some you'll find owners who completely unscrew the pearl in pursuit of smaller and smaller loads. Past that I suspect glass beads or 'flowers' would be a good call, they do very well in the very similar DV Ascent.

Or top it up with ABV or cotton?

It's conduction, not convection, which is what I think you meant?

No, "continuing to roast" is not a real issue (unless you're looking for one.....). No vapor escapes, it condenses again as it cools and is ready for you when you're ready. In the early days of PD, many of us did an informal experience where we got distracted and left a loaded stem IN OVER NIGHT! Yes, taste suffers, but it's still potent. You won't really waste anything if you load up, take a couple of hits then shut down (more so if you hit it as it cools?). You can easily get the remaining THC next time.

It was designed for tiny size and smaller loads, IMO does a good job of that. If it suits you otherwise I bet you like it in the end. You don't 'hear' from many dissatisfied customers, right?

OF
Yes I meant conduction. Possibly glass filter/spacers as used in old pen style vapes might work?
I just wonder how much is the minimum material requirement.
Thanks very much!

naddude,

OF

I just wonder how much is the minimum material requirement.
Thanks very much!

This is easy, but only you can answer it. No vape is magic (at least not yet) to get THC out you need to put it in. Divide the mg of THC you need by the 'mg per gram' concentration of the herb you're using. If you want say 15 mg (a typical low dose number?) and you have say 20% herb (200 mg per gram) you'll need 15/200......about 1/15 of a gram.

The next fellow along may think that excessive or not enough.

Your call.

Yer still welcome.

Regards to all.

OF

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I've decided to pick up a micro, damn VAS. does Davinci usually run 420 sales ? I suppose I could wait a few weeks...
I feel like they sometimes throw in something extra like sleeve or carrying case. May as well hold out, you will probably save something.

StringTheorista

I bought from Sneaky Pete, and he threw in 2 glass pieces (micro bandit and mini j hook). It was some other sale, not 420...

StringTheorista,
Reactions: Copacetic
Top Bottom