• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Davinci by Karma

Bluestang

-Blue: How do you use your canister?

I put my meds in there instead of the chamber. I don't use the white plugs that come with the canisters though.

Basically, I got sick of fighting with the lid not opening wide enough to make cleaning the one side of the chamber easy. So I did a final really good clean of my chamber and started using the canisters because I can just soak them in some Iso along with my screens and tube. And use a Q-tip with some Iso to wipe out the chamber and surounding areas quickly. Makes cleaning easy-peasy!

Bluestang,

C No Ego

Ok, thanks for the replies. The black silicon ring on the top of the chamber has also swollen and make the canisters difficult to get out.

I may just contact them to send it in for replacement.

that black piece around the chamber reminds me of a seal for a fireplace. the seal does expand with use, I cut mine back some around the rim with a sharp exacto type razor knife.

C No Ego,

Ronp

Blue-I use the oil can also. I fill the regular bowl with green, and I put an oil can filled with green in the little extra chamber. What does taking off the white cap do for you; I never tried it?

Ronp,

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
Hi everybody.
I'm thinking about buying this vape, basically because it looks great in green.
Maybe you can help me with a doubt: Is it good for small loads?
TIA

overvaped,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
could somebody get me the charger specs possibly?

It's 13.6V=2500mA output center +

It does have a tiny plug so that may be harder to match but i don't know the size.

I'll search through all my crap in the next day or two 'cause I know I have at least one extra DV charger around here... somewhere.

Edit: changed from 250 to the correct 2500mA

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
It's 13.6V=2500mA output center +

It does have I tiny plug so that may be harder to match but i don't know the size.

I'll search through all my crap in the next day or two 'cause I know I have at least one extra DV charger around here... somewhere.

Edit: changed from 250 to the correct 2500mA
awesome thanks so much and please let me know via pm if you find one, I'm about to go look around

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Ebay, has them......
yes but the only one worth buying is $11 plus shipping and doesn't have specs listed so I wasn't going to waste my time, I found a car charger down the street for $10 thanks to @RUDE BOY but I didn't pick it up yet, i will continue my search for a wall plug today while the girl shops. gives me something to do. its been sitting for over a year so I'm not exactly in a rush.

HD Springer

My OG davinci doesn't even look the same as it did when I first bought it. And I'd hate to even imagine the Oz.'s I put through it. I still blame or thank it for getting me to totally kick combustions ass. I couldn't even stand the taste of burning my meds after a weekend with the OG.
So my hats off to Davinci. Hell I bet it would fire up if I tried her.

C No Ego

yes but the only one worth buying is $11 plus shipping and doesn't have specs listed so I wasn't going to waste my time, I found a car charger down the street for $10 thanks to @RUDE BOY but I didn't pick it up yet, i will continue my search for a wall plug today while the girl shops. gives me something to do. its been sitting for over a year so I'm not exactly in a rush.

I had a car charger for the davinci and it kept blowing the fuses so I gave up using it... wall chargers are much better

My OG davinci doesn't even look the same as it did when I first bought it. And I'd hate to even imagine the Oz.'s I put through it. I still blame or thank it for getting me to totally kick combustions ass. I couldn't even stand the taste of burning my meds after a weekend with the OG.
So my hats off to Davinci. Hell I bet it would fire up if I tried her.

I've got a davinci grave yard as it was my main vape for years... varying fails of chargers or just outright wearing the heater out in them from over use... was a great vape though

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I’ll be using my OG all day today, and next weekend it will be the only vape I bring with me up to the range. Shout out to @WakeAndVape for getting a guy going with one of my old favorites. @Davinci_vaporizer you guys should do a reboot of this with some new tech. The form factor is perfect.
No problem, I had an extra lying around! I used mine recently too and got a satisfying feeling of nostalgia :ko: #reboot!!! @Davinci_vaporizer I even have some improvement suggestions :rockon:

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
I’ll be using my OG all day today, and next weekend it will be the only vape I bring with me up to the range. Shout out to @WakeAndVape for getting a guy going with one of my old favorites. @Davinci_vaporizer you guys should do a reboot of this with some new tech. The form factor is perfect.
Thanks for the feedback! We're working on some cool updates for you all!

Top Bottom