DaVinci Ascent with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Ok guys..... This hurts but my water heater in my house just up and died on me. Sooooooo my ascent being my latest extravagant purchase is the first thing to go. I DO NOT want to sell this but, ill pick up another as soon as they are re-released. If you've followed me in the ascent thread you'll know I'm one of the few members to have a perfectly functioning unit!

It will come with original packaging and all original contents. Plus an extra (3rd) set of glass internals, an extra (3rd) oil can, a 14mm glass u adapter, an 18mm glass straight adapter, and a 14mm glass straight adapter (not pictured). I will also include the glass bead that I've used to get such stellar results!!
I'm asking 250$ for everything. That includes bombproof, insured, CONUS shipping and Paypal fees.
Other than the spot on the screen (that all first run ascents have) and a couple nicks in the black chrome (which I've covered with permanent marker) it's perfect!
So if your in the market for a tried, tested, working ascent and wanna get some extras with it and don't wanna wait a month before their available again then hit me up on here or via pm. Thanks for looking.
Z90GWpg.jpg

JenBa7Q.jpg

Pcpvapors

You willing to sell just the "base package"? (None of the glass adapters just the original kit).

Pcpvapors,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom