David Goldstein 13" Fritted Disc Convertible Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
Got a sweet Fritted Disc Convertible Tube here for you. It has a 24/25mm DI that fits any 18mm nail or one of the included pre-filter discs. The chimney adapter doubles as a dome and an adapter for your 18mm slide. Pretty dang nifty! I got this tube directly from Dave and it was made by him not an apprentice. That being said there are some tool/lathe marks worth noting lol. The first and most obvious is a horizontal scratch a few inches above the frit. I'm assuming this is from the lathe. There's also a small tool mark or scuff near the "d" in Goldstein that extends to the "o" in the ".com" on the base label. I'm just nitpicking here but I believe in full disclosure. I think the flaws give it a little character, it's exactly how I received it from Dave. He's a super awesome and very interesting fellow!

Other than that this tube is in excellent condition. It stands 13" tall with a really cool 6" hexagonal base. I haven't seen too many with a base like this. SUPER thick glass, I think it's 7mm. Both labels are in excellent condition, no flaking, chipping or wearing. The rooster looks great! No chips, scratches or fleabites, this apparatus has been well taken care of! The "Patent "Pending" label makes this a collectors item. You better believe once he gets that patent things will be changing. This DOES fit a VXC without the use of an adapter.
Any questions feel free to ask!

Included:
24/18mm chimney adapter
18mm push slide
10 pre-filter discs

Price $319.27
PayPal only
FREE SHIPPING
I ship bomb proof USPS Priority 2-3 day with DC#
No international shipping, no IA or PA.

Payment due within 48 hours. I will ship within 24 hours of cleared payment

Onto the pics:
WZmz6.jpg

dDqlD.jpg

NkA4W.jpg

THICK GLASS
LW4P1.jpg

xbfg1.jpg

NATURE SHOTS:

xQVig.jpg

toCaV.jpg

PUMPi.jpg

KtHuK.jpg

FLAWS:
RMfng.jpg

BIAha.jpg

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
I appreciate the offer but I'm not really interested in any glass or trades at the moment. Trying to get some cash to put towards another custom. Love the mobius though! Cheers.

neve13,

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
Neve13,

I am interested in the DG tube. Would you be open to USPS mo with dcn as method of payment?

Btw, I'm on BM as well under the same handle.

JJ420,

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
Go ahead and close this up mods. Got a deal worked out elsewhere. Thanks FC!

neve13,
Reactions: JJ420
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom