Dark Knight Spirit

PPN

Volute of Vapor
A new vaporizer from Dark knight, the Spirit is only for wax, look here:

ooapin

I expect to get one for the next week...not a fan of the bright leds and I don't get high expectations...although I like to get good surprises...maybe...

What do you think about this one my friends?

PPN,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes, I copy the IMG from my mailbox, I'll try to use imgur to fix that.

Although the company told me, after to promise me a review unit, that it was not their rule (I already payed for shipping), I never lied to them and since my first mail was speaking of me as a vapor fan not a retailer!

So I'll don't receive any review unit from this shaddy company (I still didn't get my shipping refund), sorry if you consider this as trolling ...

PPN,

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Sorry, I don't quite understand what's happened here.
Are you saying that you ordered and paid for a vape, but they didn't ship it?

Do you have a link to the vape?

Copacetic,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I didn't search a lot but I can't find it on Alibaba some days ago.

I contacted them (they sent me a promotion e-mail) about to get a review unit (I told them I'm FC member) , they told me ok if you pay for shipping, I payed...and they asked me if I was a retailer or a user.... Since I'm not retailer they asked to me to pay full price! I don't plan to pay it since I don't need it...I was only interested for a review, not more, sorry...

here the promised pic:
oCABaXC.png

PPN,

Jealousy

Is this for leaf also? I really like the compact integrated water- system. Or is the size bigger than it seems? Anyone know any similar design for leaf?

Edit. Missed the "only for wax"- part...

Last edited:
Jealousy,
Top Bottom