Dank Fung

CustomizedClouds

The product pictures at their site are really bad. There's one where it's being held by someone and the logo doesn't meet the curve of the product, it's so obviously shopped on there it's not even funny. Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole, seems like the gazzilionth china vape

If they can't be bothered to respect customers by offering a decent press kit with actual product pictures, I don't see why any of us should bother getting one

jeffx

Can't believe that no one has ever heard or tried the Dang Fung vaporizer. They say it's the newest innovation and award-winning vape for all connoisseurs and this is a vape site.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
They say it's the newest innovation and award-winning vape for all connoisseurs and this is a vape site.

Ha ha ha ha. I know, right?

Well, there's at least another clue that it's a bullshit product. lol

Ramahs,

AtomicPB

I am really enjoying the comments ... :lol: ... just want to remind that no one here has tested it so far. :myday:

It will most probably not stand up to it's very ambitious claims but maybe the Dank Fung has some quality in it's price segment.

Just saying ... :2c:

Last edited:
AtomicPB,

LabPong

I am really enjoying the commets ... :lol: ... just want to remind that no one here has tested it so far. :myday:

It will most probably not stand up to it's very ambitious claims but maybe the Dank Fung has some quality in it's price segment.

Just saying ... :2c:

Please prove us sarcastic nay-sayer's wrong....by getting one and doing a review on it. lol :cool:

AtomicPB

The Dank Fung despite it's cool name does not look tempting enough to spend a 100$ on it ... :D ... especially since I am going to be on a break until April from next week on.

Had some things on my To-Buy-List (not the Dank Fung though) but will wait until after my break.

Besides, in no way did I want to prove anybody wrong. I just wanted to mention that without knowing the vape we should not dismiss it completly even though it will probably not come close to it's advertised claims ... the benefit of the doubt, I guess.

I would not neglect reading a review by fellow reputable FC Members though. :brow::lol:

Tranquility

Can't believe that no one has ever heard or tried the Dang Fung vaporizer. They say it's the newest innovation and award-winning vape for all connoisseurs and this is a vape site.

Maybe they could try a viral marketing strategy. You know, have people go to different sites that focus on vaping cannabis and see if they can generate some excitement.

Top Bottom