Discontinued Daisy vaporizer by Triihouse

little maggie

I just got my Daisy back. I didn't use it much before I sent it out. I see that some of you are using it with water. What kind of adaptor are you using?

little maggie,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I did some wood waxing today and I was wondering if anyone waxed the wood inside the mp block below where the mp glass goes? The top part is pretty rough and dry, the bottom part has been getting some buildup so it isn't. I figure the vapor will make it so I don't have to wax in there.
I don't wax inside the herb chamber or vapor path. I already see enough oils coming out of the wood from long sessions that I don't really care for adding to the mix any more. I do butter her backside and front and all around the outside. I have scraped those areas after mass build up of reclaim, however and I figure a little roughness on the walls is not bad as it can help add/create turbulence I figure.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
You would want to remove the mouthpiece and stick that in the whole that the mouthpiece goes into. The glass mouthpiece is 25mm. Since this works for 24-31mm it should fit in the wood but because it is tapered it may not be able to go down far enough for it to fit snug without holding it in place.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hmmm, "Fits any mouthpiece between 24 and 31mm (approximately 1 inch diameter)."

I don't have any confirmations that does work, nor do I have access to a daisy to test fit.

However if it doesn't work, I'd certainly be able to make a smaller version to fit a smaller mouthpiece

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I feel like I may have posted this before, but I didn't see it when I searched the thread. Does anyone know the inner diameter of the mp glass? I'm wondering if @Ratchett mouthpiece to 18mm song adapter would work.

http://delta3dstudios.com/mouthpiece-to-18mm-adapter/
You'd be way better off buying a 14 to 14 male...ijs

But also buy from ratchett...he's good.

Edit:Nevermind this is the daisy thread :doh:
@Ratchett I have a Daisy to lend for testing if needed?

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
20160623_215609-1_zpsxooecuis.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just got my Daisy back. I didn't use it much before I sent it out. I see that some of you are using it with water. What kind of adaptor are you using?

Yeah I posted in here a few ways, the pwnt fits in place of the mp, or a 14mm male will fit the hole down there and if long enough it can allow for 18mm hydratubes too, I have a custom adapter from @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd that works very well, visibility can be tricky is all. The best way in my experience is a bit of tubing, then you can use the bowl block with any bubbler, that was my most recent post on the subject :peace:

Farkas

Do you know about the bird?
Been on the ESV lately, but I spied lil' ol' Daisy all alone over on the counter this evening. Well, let me tell you - this is one bad mamma jamma. I took right back to it, and JFC, it was a sledgehammer to the cerebellum. I am unable to move off this here couch....

What a fine damn piece of equipment. RIP Triihouse..

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I actually just got some different tubing to make a mod for my apollo and finally decided to try this and it totally worked. It's 1/4 i.d. silicone which I actually just put into @Ratchett s song which goes into a 18mm whip adapter and then into a bubbler. It's amazing, the only weird thing is I kept forgetting to cover the carb hole. Please ignore the dirty glass.
fa7w9g.jpg

little maggie

Thanks for showing how to use it with water.
It's odd that people are so excited about the brick when the daisy didn't generate so much interest when it was available.
I'm glad that a new version is being made. But it's sad that the originator has left the vape field. He made 3 different and interesting butane vapes before butane was quite so popular. It's a loss of someone very creative.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
No. A daisy clone is now available at PIU. There's a thread on the sticky brick.
To be fair, it isn't a Daisy 'clone'...

It's a Daisy styled vape that uses the same method as the daisy, but a clone implies that it's being sold as a Daisy, which is clearly not the case.

And the daisy DID have interest! The last few models online sold for well over $200.

Sucks that Tommy is gone, but he is gone. There is a niche and an interest for this vape that needed to be filled...

Better domestic than china.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
To be fair, it isn't a Daisy 'clone'...

It's a Daisy styled vape that uses the same method as the daisy, but a clone implies that it's being sold as a Daisy, which is clearly not the case.

And the daisy DID have interest! The last few models online sold for well over $200.

Sucks that Tommy is gone, but he is gone. There is a niche and an interest for this vape that needed to be filled...

Better domestic than china.

Well said my friend.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Clone

noun

a person or thing that duplicates, imitates, or closely resembles another in appearance, function, performance or style.

:2c:

:spidey:
If you want to get 'technical' sure it's a clone.

But we all know the real world application of cloning is to take a living product and clone it to steal revenue from the creator or cash in on a devices popularity (eg: mighty and pax clones)

OR you have companies that rebrand the same technology (eg: atmos, the H enail ect)
From a single source and manipulate pricing.

Neither is the case here this is a remake or better yet a revival.

I originally thought a flower name would be fitting, but sticky bricks is not trying to cash in on the similarities in marketing, which says something about the character of the company.

Just pages ago people were scrounging for units, praying for a miracle.

vapirtoo

Hey I get much better hits when I'm wearing my reading glasses.

I wonder when the mods are going to move this thread over to sticky bricks?

vapirtoo,
Top Bottom