• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Daisy vaporizer by Triihouse

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Well i may have to walk over next door and give it a try Dude. I haven't received any info yet other then the paypal statement on the 24th so it's a wait and wonder mystery, but it is only monday ...

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Well i may have to walk over next door and give it a try Dude. I haven't received any info yet other then the paypal statement on the 24th so it's a wait and wonder mystery, but it is only monday ...

Come on over, Rudey! I emailed Tommy last week, and he said he had been hit with more orders than he expected. I bet yours goes out today. The waiting is always the hardest part, though, eh?

exit

I had a friend who I convinced to get a Waldo. He used it every day until the cops took it from him. That's my story. The daisy looks sweet and I am definitely interested it and will keep an eye on the development of these.

exit

I guess the Waldo is no more? I never was even aware of it.

This kind of looks like the Waldo except bigger and better ;)

Speaking of which, how big is this vape size-wise? The video makes it look like a behemoth! Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

Also i've always enjoyed your guys videos. Yall clearly have fun with it.

exit,
Reactions: sasNW
Okay, I just now took a second spin, and my "holy shit!" stands. No learning curve whatsoever. I followed the method in the vid Tommy posted, and I got the exact same results, first and second time. And I am high as hellllll...

Second run, I used just a pinch of some Killing Fields. I didn't weight it, but it was a pinch, not much.

First hit, nice visible vapor with good taste, only a tinge of wood undertone, just enough to be kind of pleasant actually.

Second hit, huge cloud with really nice aftertaste.

Third hit, huge cloud, almost had me busting a lung, slight taste.

(stir with classy looking tweezers)

Fourth hit, little lighter but still a good hit, taste mostly absent.

Fifth hit, little lighter still with a slight popcorn taste.

I emptied the bowl into my palm, and the abv was a nice, even, darkish brown. No charring at all. Could have gotten one more hit off it, but it would have been light and would have tasted shitty, so that was the end of the session. It performed exactly the same the first run. I am blown away.

It's gorgeous as you can tell in the pics, and it has a nice, solid feel to it. I don't find it too big at all for what my plans are. This is almost definitely to become my chilling watching my stories recliner vape. It is going to tie the room together very fucking nicely.

One note of caution: that little pin in the bottom of the center piece is not magnetized (seems an oversite because the whole unit is magnetized, but small gripe). Yeah, it's going to be easily losable because if sits loose in there and falls out easily. I've already had to search for it after the first session. lol

Last thing before the pics. The mouthpiece comes apart and reattaches just as easily as Tommy claimed. Brilliant design. Brilliant. Oh, and he threw in a nice little wood grinder, too! My first wood grinder! It's a beautiful set. I'm beyond thrilled.

The propane can (300ml) is fora size check. I am so blitzed right now. lol

Edit: FlyingLow, I don't havea Lotus, unfortunately, so I can't make a comparison. Sorry for the HUGE pics. Not sure how to control that.

EDe9Izb.jpg

Eb1KR6y.jpg

h76N29U.jpg

Third run, weighed the pinch this time. I got the same session as I describe above with .1 grams. Here's a pic of the ABV.

EuaXITl.jpg

Here's a pic with some common objects for size comparison. For those who don't know, the one on the far right is my MVP with a special made Drive-By Truckers wrap and a Kayfun.

bcWv2wD.jpg

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Does something like this clean up well for airline travel?

I imagine the wooden blocks would be quite inconspicuous and overlooked.

(YAHOO~ 1k posts)

FlyingLow,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi Triihouse, can I expect my Daisy will be shipped this week?

I know you've got a lot of order, this is explain the delay, it's great and I can wait, just curious!

my man in the video must have small hands. That thing looks nowhere near as big as I thought it was.

You know those classic wooden building blocks for kids, the ones that usually have letters on each side? Each block is about the same size as the single blocks on the Daisy. So if you stack four together -- two high, two wide -- you will have a solid feel for the size.

Does something like this clean up well for airline travel?

I imagine the wooden blocks would be quite inconspicuous and overlooked.

(YAHOO~ 1k posts)

I would say yes. AS you can see in the pics, all glass pieces are isolated for easy cleaning. The blocks can be brushed out and would look very inconspicuous thrown in with a bag of kids blocks and what not, separate from the glass pieces. Not sure how the wood might age over time, but the way everything comes apart, it would easy to place the different pieces in different places and bring them all together on the other side.

A couple things I've learned in my 24 fling hours with the Daisy:
  1. Even when covering the carb, it has a very airy draw, so you need to empty your lungs before drawing, start with a slow draw while heating, until you feel the vapor; then, quicken your draw, let off the heat, draw another second or two and then let off the carb. People who don't like an overly airy draw will probably not like this at first. You can't hit it like a bong or you'll fill your lungs too quickly, thus reducing the heat, and will not get good vapor production.
  2. I've found moving the tip of the flame closer to the draw tube, even allowing the very tip to enter the tube for a short time and then backing off again, helps to get the heat up while drawing slowly so that you don't run out of breath before you get the hit you want. You can feel the vapor well with this method when it starts flowing. Don't allow the tip to enter the tube too far or you risk overheating and possibly combusting. Think of foreplay just before the big finale...put in just the tip and then back off, then just the tip, maybe a bit more this time, and out again. Rhythmical and precisely controlled. It drives Daisy wild, and she will gush vapor. Wink wink, nod nod, say no more.
  3. Daisy is harder to use at night without a decent light source. Watching TV in a dark room made it a bit difficult to properly gauge how the flame tip related to the draw tube in space. A couple times, I thought I had the flame positioned correctly when it was actually just outside the mouth of the tube. This could be due to my recently acquired shortsightedness -- the Dude does not abide getting old -- but the problem was solved with a light. Would be cool to have a colored led light ring around the draw tube.
  4. Last night was definitely not a one-night stand. In fact, we've already done it again today and have plans for some wild times tonight.

Edit: Couple more observations:

1. When drawing while heating, if you hear a whistle, you're drawing too fast. It takes a very slow draw to get the heat where it needs to be.
  2. The lighter has worked flawlessly so far. Fired first time and has only misfired twice after 24 hours usage.
  3. The tweezers are a much nicer touch than I expected. First, the gold just looks classy, especially when paired with the walnut Daisy. Also, a single tong of the tweezers works perfectly to adjust the flame on the lighter.

Last edited:

euph0ric1

Floating on.
So very tempted.

One thing I'm curious about that I haven't read yet is the screen. Does it sit down in there well? Is there any risk of shoving it too far down when placing it and / or stirring the herb load? How often do SS screens need changed in a vape and how would one know when it needs changed?

euph0ric1,
So very tempted.

One thing I'm curious about that I haven't read yet is the screen. Does it sit down in there well? Is there any risk of shoving it too far down when placing it and / or stirring the herb load? How often do SS screens need changed in a vape and how would one know when it needs changed?

It fits perfectly and installs easily. The bottom carb block is bored exactly the width of the supplied screens. There is a lip on the bore just above the carb where the screen sits securely. I have stirred several times, even scraping the screen, and it hasn't shifted a bit.

You can tell when the screen needs changing or cleaning with taste and drop in suction. How often depends on how much you use it and how moist the herbs are, really.

TheDudeNextDoor,

exit

Gonna get my order placed for one of these next week probably. Really excited because it sounds like it's living up to the hype.

I feel like I would get the pieces mixed up?

exit,

Fixer

I wonder how long that free shipping + discount will last. Planning on getting it but not for a few weeks.

Top Bottom