Dabpress Tier 1 Contest

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Tier 1 Contest (Open to US, Canada, Europe and Australia* members)

Dabpress is celebrating the summer harvest by offering a giveaway to help rosineers extract their medicine using a brilliant method called "rosin tech". Rosin is made utilizing heat, pressure and time, to melt the essential oils from our beloved plant. Whether you harvest your own, or someone harvests on your behalf, a heat press kit is the fastest and most effective way to create your own oil with flower, hash, sift, just about everything that's generously covered in resin.

To enter the contest, please answer the following questions -

1. How would a heat press benefit you?
2. Are oils or concentrates your primary form of meds? if so, why?
3. What type of device(s) do you plan to vaporize your rosin in?

A single winner will be randomly selected using the following website -
https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

The prize for the winner will be Dabpress dp-rp37 Caged Heat Press Kit to Build your own Hydraulic Rosin Press with a 10-12 ton shop press (not included)

2_dab_rosin_press_plates_kit_the_best_cheap_rosin_press_plates_hydraulic_heat_press_amazon_walmart_rosineer_1024x1024.jpg

For the Winner, we would love for you to post your review of the product here on FC after you have had a chance to put it through the paces.

If the winner is located in USA, Canada or European Union, no import fees will be charged due to domestic fulfillment.

* For Australia winner, as the kit would ship from the China factory, your country may require you to pay an import fee. Thank you for understanding.

Contest ends on July 10th @ 8PM MDT (GMT-6) with the drawing done shortly after once the names are tallied.

To enter the contest, please answer the following questions -

1. Solventless is the only way to go. A heat press isn't a benefit, it's a requirement. LOL

2. Oils are my primary but once I have dabbed, I usually smoke or vape some flowers just for the full entourage.

3. I use a Boundless Terp Pen, and a Motar Quartz 510.

ginolicious

Heat press would benefit me to press a lot of material into rosin. Storage of bud is difficult for me. Rosin takes up less space. Also concentrates are hard for me to buy in my country.

Oils and concentrate not my main way to use cannabis. Primarily because it is difficult to obtain for me.

I would use my haze square or haze dual v3 to vape it.

Last edited:

Megaton

Would love to have access to solventless concentrates!

Oils are not yet my main consumption, because I dont have regular enough access to them, but i love the immediacy and the convenience of oils.

I would use either my TAF Sai, log vape or quartz banger to vape the rosin.

WelshBrok

1) because in the UK we have no testing or quality control on concentrates so you have no idea what’s in them and the only possible way to know your dabs is to have made them yourself (and ultimately grown it too). There’s a lot people dabbing unknown BHO in the area and we’d love to share a decent press and get us all on that solventless good good

2) I’m 80/20 concentrates vs flower when there are decent concentrates available but that’s not very often

3) SiC dish in the flowerpot VROD or a quartz banger or possibly a sai I have kicking around somewhere

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Heat press is definitively a game changer in the concentrates, no more solvent used and safe to process.

Love the Kushes strains, so flavorfull and effective!

I use mainly my HighFive enail (sic dish) for rosin but have several others devices I could use too...

Thanks for this contest!

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
1. A heat press would mean I would never have to buy concentrates again. I prefer solventless full spectrum concentrates and those are both rare and expensive at dispensaries. I can buy flower more cheaply and have a product that I know is clean and full spectrum.

2. I primarily use flower because even now it can be hard to find a good selection of full spectrum concentrates. Most are isolates, which I don’t want.

3. I currently mainly use a Pax Era or Dynavap with Dynacoil for concentrates, but if I had my own rosin press I’d upgrade to a Focus Carta or a Rio Stache so I can do proper dabs.

dirtpie

1) Favorite strain is Harlequin. That's because of how amazing it helps with my Rheumatoid pain, but still allows me to function and be productive because of the low THC content.

2) Concentrates are my main form. A wee bit goes a long way. One heat up and cool down is a lot quicker than packing multiple bowls

3) I'm all about using dab rigs with quartz bangers to enjoy Rosin with. I find I can really maximize the flavor and full amount of oil this way. Quartz Pi is my favorite quartz and cap company currently.

You guys are awesome, thanks so much!!

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
1. A heat press would allow precision to really dial in the perfect heat/pressure combo for some lovely terps in the rosin!

2. Concentrates are my main form of medication ~80% of the time these days. I find I enjoy the flavors of concentrates more than flower these days.

3. My device for consuming concentrates is an opaque quartz banger from @710Coils, soon to be paired with a ruby insert! Definitely the most flavorful and effective way to consume concentrates that I've personally tried.

Thanks for the contest!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
This is awesome so many chances to win some seeet gear.
Thanks @psychonaut and @dabpress.com
Heat press would be a game changer would love to try and make my own sauce and thc-a:drool::brow::science:.
Pressing my own rosin means cleean meds.
Yes concentrates are a main form of medication. Easier to achieve higher levels of medication. Easier on throat and lungs.
@710Coils would be the main tool used for the job.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
1. Concentrates are not available here so I could make some of my own.

2. Concentrates are not my most used meds...yet, but I like the extra strength of trates:tup:

3. I have a Ti and quartz banger and have a Sic Halo on the way. (a Sai is also being looked at for a portable)

IamBenito

Formerly me2
i could show a friend a real press instead of my super custom homegrown straightener plates mounted on wood adapters. she works but its embarrassing.

concentrates are my main form of consumtion. ease of use and dosing, tolerance requirements

DT QQ, Ccelltanks, miota jammer with banger, fc187

Thank you for running this contest!

mixchu69

1. Tired of paying for overpriced sauce, live resin, and other bho products. Also concerned how much residual solvents are left.

2. Yes they are. Sauces and live resin for discretion.

3. Dnail sic/Quartz halo or liger v2 sic/Quartz inserts or soon to purchase @710Coils

mc

1. Girl Scout Cookies, because I like the flower and concentrate of this variety. It never lets you down in potency and taste!!

2. Yes, I rarely touch flower anymore. Concentrates are easier to use, regulate amounts and keep your day moving. Flower tends to drag me down more. Not to mention the taste of concentrates are better!

3. I have a Carta from Focus V for at home use and I TRVP atty combo for on the run! It's also possible I'll use my SAI or molecule atomizers.

buddingglasshead

Concentrate access is less than stellar. Either too pricey or non-existent. Solventless extract would be ideal considering the poor access.
They would be if I had a rosin press and have been in the past. Flower is great but I need a big dose of meds to not have to sesh for an extended period of time. More time that I wish to dedicate just to vaping. Taking tolerance breaks are basically a no-go. Causes me to feel terrible and doesn't reset my tolerance as much as I need.
Multitude of quartz bangers (SiC insert, Quartz inserts, and just in the banger) VROD, Any convection based vapes in my signature as sandwiches.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755

My wife and I use cannabis medicinally as well as recreationally. We live in a backwards-ass unfriendly state so provide for self or go without. I'm an organic gardener and the simple, natural process of pressing appeals to our lifestyle.

Flowers only at this point. We have our own garden but have very little experience with concentrates. (backwards-ass state, see above) I've made quiso a couple times but that's the extent of our experience. I've never even seen rosin in person.

I'm a Dynavap fan so I'll grab a couple DynaCoils. Beyond that, I've got a lot of research to do! We'll start with a nice home unit of some sort. I've looked at @710Coils a couple times but I really don't know much about what we need.

Thanks to @psychonaut and dabpress for this incredible contest! Best of luck to all!

Last edited:

ubardog

Closest source of "trates" is 80Km away . DIY is a game changer!

No- Only because lack of access to them

Would be G-43 but with my own press I would have to purchase a banger of some sort and dynacoil.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Howdy FC contestants! Here is the list so far, we are about half way through this contest.

@bizwaxzion what is your answer to question #1?

@Hackerman
@ginolicious
@Megaton
@WelshBrok
@PPN
@Monk Debate

@dirtpie what is your answer to question #1?

@Roth
@Melting Pot
@LesPlenty
@Doktor Dub
@me2
@Abysmal Vapor
@mixchu69

@mc what is your answer to question #1?

@buddingglasshead
@Moses Baca
@CastIronHits
@ubardog

If you don't have the correct questions answered you won't be eligible for the drawing, be noted please.

DirtyD

I would love to have a heat press bc I could make my own solvent less concentrates. 2. Not my primary because no access around here. 3. I would use my 710 quartz banger or my dynavap or FIERCE. So excited to try rosin pressing. Thanks for awesome contest, good luck to all!! Cheers, D.

Top Bottom