• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dabble Extracts!!! Best EVER !?!?!?

DabHeavy

Unapproved commercial account.
I have been dabbing for several years now smoking flower for many more. I am a legitimate Medical patient and use the medicine for my epilepsy. I live in CO Springs and have been using many different concentrates from dispensaries that claim to have organic meds around town. I have tried a lot of manufacturers Mahatma, TC Labs, Infuzions, Golden Barn, R&R and though many are good I cant get anything that tastes and smokes as smooth as Dabble. I put it in my vape or just hit it on the nail at home and either way its great!! Would love to find another good concentrate manufacturer as my favorite store cant keep it on the shelf very long. Anyone know of anything comparable??

DabHeavy,

DabHeavy

Unapproved commercial account.
Interesting post timing right after the one knocking them down...
That's what got me on here. Didn't know about this forum until I was searching the company and saw this post. I agree with the last guy its hard to find good info and they don't advertise very well.

DabHeavy,

DabComa

Stuck in Dab Coma
I had my suspicion that @DabHeavy is either the same entity that produces "dabble" or otherwise under their influence, and this only furthers my suspicion, New member, now awaiting commercial approval. People notice little things like this maliciousness, I believe someone with pictures over someone repeating the same things over again in a poor attempt to slander the accusations of another...

Top Bottom