Dabbing off he titanium domeless

skayleef

So I have a ti nail from he. I probably haven't even put over .5g of oil into it since I got it, which has been a couple months. I have a Newport butane torch, and a he titanium dabber w/ carb cap that barely caps my nail, which is super annoying, cause you gotta place it just right to cap the nail.

Anyways, I have been doing research on the proper amount of heating time and waiting time with ti. I usually heat it pointed downward angle at the skillet part and the airflow hole is usually the easiest thing to see get red hot, as soon as I see the airflow hole thing in the center get red hot, I stop and wait about 10-30 seconds. Am I losing a lot of concentrate by not letting it get hot enough, note: I have been attempting to dome it after every hit.

So some questions: I have heard people say to hover the hand over to see how much heat is coming off, Well what is the right amount of heat to feel when doing that? How long should I be hearing my nail, and how long should I wait after hearing to apply dab and cap (note this is obviously for getting that low temp dab technique more than a high temp. I got the high temp technique pretty much down!)

skayleef,
Top Bottom