• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dabbing cdb's

shredder

I grow cannatonic #4 ((15% cdb, .05% THC) and recently tried dabbing it. And found it works very well as rosin dabs.

It does seem to need more heat than my high thc rosins. And the taste surprised me. It's somewhat like a sweet sour thing going on. Nothing like any other rosin variety that I've dabbed. It's not bad in any way but it is unique.

Cannatonic #4 buds smell just like juicy fruit gum. And the buds taste sweet when vaped.

The effects take a half hour or so as far as pain relief. Then it seems to be effective on my aches and pains for 2-4 hours. There is a slight initial head high.

And yesterday I mixed cannatonic #4 rosin with green crack rosin. It dabs different as well. The first hits taste like green crack, and then finished tasting like c4.

Again not what I expected. Maybe I didn't mix it as well as I thought.

On the mix (50/50), I'm liking getting a dab ready then crank up the PID controller as I start.

Anyone else dabbing cdb's?

shredder,
Reactions: Squiby

herbivore21

I grow cannatonic #4 ((15% cdb, .05% THC) and recently tried dabbing it. And found it works very well as rosin dabs.

It does seem to need more heat than my high thc rosins. And the taste surprised me. It's somewhat like a sweet sour thing going on. Nothing like any other rosin variety that I've dabbed. It's not bad in any way but it is unique.

Cannatonic #4 buds smell just like juicy fruit gum. And the buds taste sweet when vaped.

The effects take a half hour or so as far as pain relief. Then it seems to be effective on my aches and pains for 2-4 hours. There is a slight initial head high.

And yesterday I mixed cannatonic #4 rosin with green crack rosin. It dabs different as well. The first hits taste like green crack, and then finished tasting like c4.

Again not what I expected. Maybe I didn't mix it as well as I thought.

On the mix (50/50), I'm liking getting a dab ready then crank up the PID controller as I start.

Anyone else dabbing cdb's?
I've had CBD from one of the original cannatonic phenos extracted with ethanol and it required higher temps in the same way that you describe. Ditto for ACDC and a few other type II and III CBD chemotype varieties that I've dabbed on. I notice most of them get a sour cherry flavor, did you get that on the #4 you've got?

I'd love some CBD rosin! :nod:

herbivore21,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

I've had CBD from one of the original cannatonic phenos extracted with ethanol and it required higher temps in the same way that you describe. Ditto for ACDC and a few other type II and III CBD chemotype varieties that I've dabbed on. I notice most of them get a sour cherry flavor, did you get that on the #4 you've got?

I'd love some CBD rosin! :nod:

There is a sour taste, not sure about the cherry part, maybe. I may not be the best judge.

I make cdb oil with ethanol as well. Made that way the effects last longer, but each canna cap has approximately .1 gram of oil. I doubt my dabs weigh that much.

It is nice to get pain relief without big pharma. Even if it takes a little work.

shredder,

biohacker

I notice most of them get a sour cherry flavor

Sounds about right! :D

I just bought some of this, hoping it helps me on my cannabis break.

This 99+% Pure CBD Isolate is a COLORADO MADE, PESTICIDE FREE, NON GMO. product. It can be vaporized or eaten. When vaporized it has a smooth cherry flavor. This is the purest, cleanest Isolate available.

biohacker,

throwawaytre3s

While I haven't been fortunate enough to get my hands on any cbd isolate, I have had the pleasure of vaping some high cbd (~8%) flower from a local dispensary. The flowers themselves has very little of an aroma at all, but when vaped really gave off the flavor of celery. I remarked that it'd be interesting to see what a concentrate made with those flowers would be like.

throwawaytre3s,

rasmundi

I've been dabbing the Perkin's cut of Cannatonic for a few years and have found the best flavor at normal temp's, but better medicinal penetration with high heat. the perkin's cut is straight up tangerine, sometimes with a vanilla kicker that does an orange creamsicle due justice.

Me and a few friends abuse this particular med just for the flavor, but I do find the best medicinal result is obtained from de-carbed caps. It's my belief that most dabs aren't hot or long enough for a proper decor, whether THC or CBD.

rasmundi,
Top Bottom