Dabben.de Anyone tried?

MegaMan2k

Hey guys just have a question since i've seen a couple of people in here getting theire e-nails from that place.

I ordered a glass piece 3 days ago paid with paypal,
I still havnt recived any order-confirmation on email or anything, I tried contacting the guy on his contact formular on the website, by email, and i even called a couple of times aswell - But i just cant get in contact with this guy,
I mean he surely took my money for the glass but have failed to anything els that that it seems.

Anyone know if this is just normal with Dabben.de?(first order here) Or should i just do a chargeback via paypal?

Also, anyone can recommend a great place with EU delivery for oil rigs? (if this totally fails im gonna need some other piece pref with 18mm male, since i allready ordered nails and everything to match the piece...)

Doktor Dub

Do not mix up dabbing.de and dabben.de - these are two completely different shops!

dabbing.de is there for quite some time, never ordered from them myself but they have a quite good reputation.

MegaMan2k

Oh yea true that m8 good point

Dabb"ing".de however is where i have ordered the quartz bangers etc from and that stuff is already on the way, that shop is solid in my eyes always on time.

Just dont know what to say about this dabben.de so far, I dont understand why they wouldnt send some confirmation emails etc.
And it does seem by now that they are "not anwsering" on purpose, cmon I messaged them everywhere multiply times there is no chance that they did not see the messages at this point.

Waiting for someone/something that just isnt going to happen is like one of the most ridiculous time consuming things in the world, which is why i wanted to be on top of this situation as fast as posible, im thinking about just ordering another piece tonight from somewhere els and then deal with this refund at the same time?

MegaMan2k,

Doktor Dub

Good luck & keep us updated. I think paraphernalia is a nice article for scam - not many people would really fight it out officially. :mad:

Doktor Dub,
Reactions: Hogni

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Your order is only 3 days ago - there were already 2 days of weekend! - and you intend to cancel the deal?? :hmm:

I guess there will be a lot of orders you will have to cancel in the future if this is your time frame for waiting ;)

MegaMan2k

Well I know i ordered on a sunday guys, I can understand I dont get any mails back on a sunday.

Two full business days have passed and no order confirmation on a 100euro+ order, or even just some kind of automated mail - you cant say thats not weird dude :b

anyway

Not even bashing these guys or trying to, just asking if anyone here have delt with them and recieved their product?

All I want is for these guys to show some kind of life sign, lol. Dont wanna wait 2 weeks for a mail saying they dont have that piece in stock etc etc. We have all tried that kind of stuff before and thats all i want to be on top of so that dont happen

420democrat

Well I know i ordered on a sunday guys, I can understand I dont get any mails back on a sunday.

Two full business days have passed and no order confirmation on a 100euro+ order, or even just some kind of automated mail - you cant say thats not weird dude :b

anyway

Not even bashing these guys or trying to, just asking if anyone here have delt with them and recieved their product?

All I want is for these guys to show some kind of life sign, lol. Dont wanna wait 2 weeks for a mail saying they dont have that piece in stock etc etc. We have all tried that kind of stuff before and thats all i want to be on top of so that dont happen
If you aren't contacted by end of day tmmrw I would start doing what's needed to get your funds back

420democrat,

MegaMan2k

Hey guys just a quick update on dabben.de
So there was kind of a system error which resulted in no emails/delayed shipping so that explains it pretty much!
I was told I should recieve a tracking number today so i guess we're all good

Im glad this worked out, since that means this shop may be added to my list of legit vendors in my area :D

MegaMan2k

Lol so after asking for a tracking ID a couple of times he finally sent me one. Turns out he didnt even send the package even tho he said he did that 2 days ago.

Well atleast its not a scam, but maybe the staff is busy/not so dedicated to the shop

Last edited:
MegaMan2k,

mobo

Retailer
Hi there!
I'm the owner of dabbing.de
I just want to make sure that dabbing.de and the other shop are in no relation to each other. The problems mentioned above happened at the other shop. I always try to send the packages on the day of the arriving payment (if its not too late - post office closes on 18.00 CET)
I dont wanna say that I don't make mistakes, but I always do my best. ;-)

MegaMan2k

Hi there!
I'm the owner of dabbing.de
I just want to make sure that dabbing.de and the other shop are in no relation to each other. The problems mentioned above happened at the other shop. I always try to send the packages on the day of the arriving payment (if its not too late - post office closes on 18.00 CET)
I dont wanna say that I don't make mistakes, but I always do my best. ;-)

Hey m8 I talked to you on email haha, I tried to make that clear in my second comment aswell.

I will add that to the main thread so no one is getting confused, you deserve to be totally 110% separated from that shop since You surely are more dedicated to the cause that is for sure!

Hey sadly i dont think i can edit the thread / title, i just realised threads name is dabbing.de and not dabben.de haha. thats lame indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
MegaMan2k,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Ask a mod for editing the header. It's pretty bad for the reputation of dabbing.de if anyone will be linked to this thread by any search engine and is just reading the first post

Hogni,

tepictoton

I dealt with Lucas from dabben.de and he can be a bit slow... Did eventually came trough and shipped all my orders.

The enail I got from him is still going strong after almost 3 years of daily use.

Sounds like a one man store that is run next to a daytime job?

And to make things clear, I am talking about dabben.de

tepictoton,

MegaMan2k

I dealt with Lucas from dabben.de and he can be a bit slow... Did eventually came trough and shipped all my orders.

The enail I got from him is still going strong after almost 3 years of daily use.

Sounds like a one man store that is run next to a daytime job?

And to make things clear, I am talking about dabben.de

Yes indeed he is legit there is no doubt about that. I asked admin to take down thread tho, to avoid further confusion,

MegaMan2k,
Top Bottom