Da buddhas on it's way, just some questions

Johnny

Hey all this is my first post.

I've been smoking for 5 years every day, sometimes I go though about 2 ounces a week and it takes me so many bongs to get stoned that my lungs can't keep up. You've heard it all so I won't bore you, but I seriously love smoking weed. I cough a heap of black shit up after bongs, I don't smoke tobacco or spin my cones (most of my friends spin their cones).

I found out about vaporizers years ago, but a lot of people told me not to bother and that they find it simpler just having a bong, but now after reading I hear so many positives for vapes these days. The issue though is my local headshop sells them for stupid prices for crappy vaporizers so I bought a da Buddha from eBay, one of those blemished ones (has anyone here bought a blemished da Buddha from eBay, I hope it's not cracked glass)

One more thing to add is the 220v european vaporizer better be compstible in australia, as i already have a new plug lined up for it, as soon as i get it im cutting the cord and putting an australian plug on it. The day i bought it all the aussie versions disappeared dispite having 20 ish days left on the auction, was forced to buy 220v euro instead.

My main question is with the da Buddha, for someone who needs about 10 cones (of some really good quality pot thats well grown) how stoned would I get off packing the da Buddha 1/3 full as it says and vaping? I'm interested in your personal anecdote here, of course you cant tell me how stoned id get.

What I'm basically meaning is I don't wanna have to screw around vaping, packing more, vaping, and so on (this is why all my mates say just smoke a Billy it's simpler) . If vaping loses much less thc than combusting, will a single bowl packed in the vape get me on my arse? I know this is hard to answer Since you don't know me but I'm more interested in heavy smokers (if you'd call me a heavy smoker) experiences with vaping.

I hope this thread makes sense as apples word correction on the iPad can be pretty damn annoying.
My da buddha is still in the post, ordered on the 28th of feb. I can't wait to stop smoking.

Johnny,

Nosferatu

Do you mean 10 joints? Damn thats alot especially if its top grade. I think that might equate to more than 1 bowl pack. I would suggest taking a tiny break in between the transition to start off at a lower pedestal of tolerance whre you need one bowl and take it from there.

Nosferatu,

Johnny

Nosferatu said:
Do you mean 10 joints? Damn thats alot especially if its top grade. I think that might equate to more than 1 bowl pack. I would suggest taking a tiny break in between the transition to start off at a lower pedestal of tolerance whre you need one bowl and take it from there.
Nah cones, party size.

I dunno if what australian top grade bud compares to the usa stuff, the quality can fluctuate quite alot here as the cops are very good at busting growers here (except the massive ones wheree the crims pay the cops off). I get super tight nugs which are absolutely pscked with pistils , looks like the stuff i see on the internet and what not, using a powerful magnifying glass its usually covered in trichrmes, so yeah its potent and smooth but i havent tried any overseas weed to compare it to.

NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT STRAINS HERE, like i ask and dealer will just say its good smoke, combined with the fwct most wont sell an amout, theyll sell a 'stick' or a 'fifty' (2.5-3g normally) and nothing else. End of rant. So sometimes i cry when i hear people buyin a quarter or an eighth as if i had thst sorta money itd be a baggie of varying weight, most will onyl sell an ounce, tthey wont divide it uness theyre profiting from dividing it. Im just lucky i can obtain decent amouts without breaking the bank.

What a release that was.

Johnny,

Nosferatu

Cool man well to make the best of your weed I would try and cut down the tolerance, maybe only vape once a night for a week or two would work if you don't want to abstain completely. Either way the weed will go further with a vape, but with a REALLY high tolerance the vaping feels mundane, so I'd try and cut down to spice it up. :2c:

Nosferatu,

Johnny

Yeah well im flying up to the middle of nowhere for a week or so to work. What sucks is i hope this damn vape arrives before i leave so i can at least try it before i go.

I dunno i always get high tolerences to drugs, i just like drugs so much and thats why ill never try hwrd drugs like meth, heroin, acid, etc. As im simply scared ill either go insane or enjoy then too much. For instance cocaine is 250 a gram where i live. Weed is alot cheaper than thst.

Johnny,

B.

War Criminal
learn how to make bho or bubble hash. u can take a big joints worth of thc down in one or two hits.

B.,

Johnny

arghh im getting impatient, the tracking number was last updated on the 3rd of march with
"International Dispatch, March 03, 2011, 3:53 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)". I'll replace impatient with WHERE THE HELL IS MY VAPORIZER.

This is the most expensive shipping ive ever had for something like this, it cost me $50 USD to ship here. I've never ever paid that much for something of this size/weight to be shipped. It's sorta why i bought the blemished version for $180 including shipping instead of non blemished for $190+$50 !

The more i read of this forum the more i want my vaporiser.. NOW. It's killing me, no quite literally it is.

Johnny,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
B. said:
learn how to make bho or bubble hash. u can take a big joints worth of thc down in one or two hits.

QWISO is another option as well and (might) be a bit simpler than BHO or bubble for some

AGBeer,

iamhemper

let us know how you like it when you get it. 2 ozs a week is way beyond my comprehension since 1 oz lasts me about a year and that is smoking nightly. hopefully you can do 1oz a week with the vape. save you some dough.

iamhemper,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
off topic a bit...

ive been experimenting with much less weed in my vapor sessions. it would seem that in cases of higher tolerance that less is actually more. i won't get too scientific about it but it seems i get higher off tiny amounts of weed then i do if i were to sit down and vape constantly all night.

you may wish to start out small and work your way up.

also remember that vapor kicks in much slower then smoking. just something to keep in mind. take a hit wait a few mins and then take another until you reach effect. its a good way to find out what works best for you with the littlest amount and it will help your tolerance in the long run.

hope you enjoy your new vape.

gettin lifted,

Johnny

Yeah i have the vape now, its awesome, i'm really baked and i haven't smoked nearly as much as i normally do to get to this state.

As soon as i got it i got scissors and went SNIP on the plug (before testing it even) then fitted a reusuable australian plug onto it and was so sweaty it wasnt even funny, if i wired this wrong it woulda fucked the vaporizer up . All is good however, it turned on and heated up very fast.

I am very happy with it, the blemish is a slight crack on the end of the ground glass connection, it does not affect the operation of the vape and saved me $50. 7th floor also threw in a jar as well.

It also says its rated for 120VAC. When it is currently getting good ol 240 and working fine.

Johnny,

sunsett70

gettin lifted said:
off topic a bit...

ive been experimenting with much less weed in my vapor sessions. it would seem that in cases of higher tolerance that less is actually more. i won't get too scientific about it but it seems i get higher off tiny amounts of weed then i do if i were to sit down and vape constantly all night.

you may wish to start out small and work your way up.

i find this quite true. when i use the normal dbv wand, it's like drinking beer, big hits with bigger initial 'wham' factor and it makes me 'unable to drive' (to buy munchies, usually) cause my coordination is off or tilting. nowadays, i mainly use the 'modded' dbv arizer dome screen, and it's like a 'tea-drinking' session, great especially when watching tv or just lazy chilling, sip, relax, sip, relax, sip and before you know it .... the 'tea session' is enough to make me "unable to drive" too, or i'm just happy chilling. though i think the dbv w arizer screen is more suited for only single user but it's great to be able to experience different mode of 'affects' with the dbv. can't wait to try the mini wand, if i ever get it.

and Johnny, welcome to da buddha club!

sunsett70,

Johnny

Just trying to sus out da buddha, i accidently combusted a bowl earliar, then i managed to find my perfect vaporisation temp,

i ended up getting so stoned after a while that i had trouble using the vaporiser and passed out.

yeah so i'm very happy with this.

Johnny,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
Johnny said:
Just trying to sus out da buddha, i accidently combusted a bowl earliar, then i managed to find my perfect vaporisation temp,

i ended up getting so stoned after a while that i had trouble using the vaporiser and passed out.

yeah so i'm very happy with this.

Good to hear bud.

Toke a bowl for me. Started another tolerance break yesterday so i won't be vaping for quite a while.

gettin lifted,

Johnny

Oh man i just vaped some hellll sttrong bud and im supee blazed off half a gram, normally it takes twice to three times that!

Johnny,
Top Bottom