Da Buddha

Skyscraper

Yeah I would still recommend these guys. Reliable and very smooth hitting. Friends used to say they wentwer getting high cause the vapor is almost imperceptible, then a few minutes later they are just holding onto the hose all zoned the fuck out.

Yeah, you can use it low temp or take monster huge rips, that will absolutely destroy you.

I had a Haze vape that I used as a portable, but it started to act weird and then Haze went out of business. :/

I haven't picked up a new portable and have reverted back to smoking methods, but it's really been starting to get to me. In the mean time, using my da buddha at home has helped out a lot. Got in to using it again more often recently and forgot how great these vapes are. Great first units for new vapists and old fallbacks for experienced users as well!

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Heater covers are not always 7th Floors best components. As a matter of fact, the only piece of glass that I have replaced on either of my 7Th Floor corded vapes was a heater cover. Upside after I replaced the cover and jiggled the setup a little its been great.
The heater cover is supposed to be lower in the housing. Yes, this seems like it might look off, but it is for design. The unit can help hold the wand so to take the stress of the heater covers to stand. The new heater covers stand works very well compared to the old shimm style.

Yeah, you can use it low temp or take monster huge rips, that will absolutely destroy you.

I had a Haze vape that I used as a portable, but it started to act weird and then Haze went out of business. :/

I haven't picked up a new portable and have reverted back to smoking methods, but it's really been starting to get to me. In the mean time, using my da buddha at home has helped out a lot. Got in to using it again more often recently and forgot how great these vapes are. Great first units for new vapists and old fallbacks for experienced users as well!
check out our SideKick if you are looking for a portable dry herb. 16 inch air path, stir your bowl with the flick of your thumb and top-notch materials are used.

I have a 18.8mm stem for my Stempod. If it fits my buddha´s actual joint will the LSV heater cover have the same diameter?? In the photos it seems like more rounded almost a semisphere.
these heater covers have become the wand to the SSV and Super now. They have a super large bowl!

I’ve used just a LSV direct draw stem in the Buddha and I loved it
Making the heater cover point up would allow herb to fall into the heater. This is whey we go horizontal and even point up on the SSV.

Last edited by a moderator:

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

I haven't picked up a new portable and have reverted back to smoking methods, but it's really been starting to get to me. In the meantime, using my da buddha at home has helped out a lot. Got in to using it again more often recently and forgot how great these vapes are. Great first units for new vapists and old fallbacks for experienced users as well!
Hey brother, well we just did a huge update to the dab dish for the DBV you might want to check out! Also, we will be dropping the SideKick V2 here this week. What that means is you can get a feature-packed vape at an amazing price if you want V1, or even V2 is a killer price with the upgraded features. 7th Floor vapes are great first time vapes, long time vapes and forever vapes. If you want to upgrade your desktop, check out the Super Surfer. Really killer deal on that if you get the WRS version with a custom graphic. You can add the new Dab Dish for only $8.88 and get a rig for 1/2 off. Walk away with the gold standard in vapes.

Just found one for 40 bux on Craigslist brand new locally. What should I look for when looking at it?
get it an upgrade it with the new dab dish, for $140 you got one of the best vapes on earth along with the best e-nails, all in one dope unit!

I mix LSV and Da Buddha glass heater covers and its seems to work. What I don't know is if you will need or want to adjust the height of the heater rod, if so its simple to do 7th Floor even did a video. Good Luck
we can make a heater cover for you. Also, check out our new dab dish! Takes your DBV to a new level!

Buddha_Dab_Dish-16__42730.1559594401.jpg

smoov

Brand new to FCF!

Hi everyone... I don't have a DBV but I use the glass stem for my Arizer Extreme Q.

Can you quickly recommend a way to connect the glass DBV stem - to whip - to 14mm glass joint (to insert into a water pipe)?

I see whips for the DBV but they come with a glass stem, or an odd ovular mouthpiece. I don't need those.

smoov,

androponic

vaped.
androponic,

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
SSV_Steve_Elev8,

smoov

do you just need the tubing? They call is hose https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/replacement-hose/

I think I was hoping for tubing that ended in a straight 14mm glass joint.

I have some 90° 14mm glass joints, but I don't like how the right angle restricts the airflow. Right now my best bet is the hose you suggested, and I'd add my 90° joint. But I'm still looking for a straight, all in one solution...

smoov,

smoov

What about this 14mm wpa from ddave? You could use that with the DBV hose like Steve linked.

https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p23/14mm_Water_Tool_Adapter.html

That actually looks great, but for another $30 I can get multiple wands, a whip, 14mm joints, and a bunch of other stuff for the full EQ mod package. If I do that, this subject is more for the "Extreme Q" thread down the hall...

..... hi ddave. my billing information is incoming.

smoov,

snamuh

ghost
I spontaneously picked up a cosmetic unit. Got gray, wanted black :( but chosing wasn't an optiion.

Got this to replace my volcano hybrid.

Got sick of bullshit from hyped vapes. Hype kills products.

This one just works.

Nice even vaporization when you rock the bowl and glass heater cover left to right as you hit.

I found that to work better than trying to rotate the wand in the ground glass joint.

Any mods or tips?

Such an amazing bang for buck vape.

Last edited:
snamuh,
Reactions: VapurrDo

snamuh

ghost
Update:
I think i got this down.
a pinch of herb, loose 1/4 filled. no basket. I do have two screens to help limit debris.
THEN take a vapcap and pack the herb solid flat no loose flakes.
have the buddah preheated at 10 o clock and keep this temp.
Draw slowly, smoothly, and satisfyingly into your lungs while at the same time continuously moving the wand left and right... like.... tik.... tok... tik... tok... remove and clear vapor, insert the wand again twisted a little to create a new air stream for the herb, and repeat.

when the flavor deminished stir\\ and pack again with the vapcap.

I have basket screens.
I am going to see if I can lower my temp a by using them.

If you figure out the glass ball thing let me know!

I read you should should use quartz or can risk the glass fusing together.

Honestly after getting this thing I feel like that mod may not be necessary.

Last edited:
snamuh,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Yeah definetly use quartz beads for extra safety ,but do you really need to run the SSV redhot ,when you get the beads in ? I've experimented with ceramic rods and boro and it definetly fuses when there is direct contact at certain temps.
Those are not exactly beads, but more like round shaped pieces. Looks for quartzite for nail tool sterilizers,this is what i use in some of my buids never fuses. Also found on aliexpress/ebay/amazon.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33038683815.html
500g-Quartzite-beads-high-temperature-sterilizer-metal.jpg
Quartzite-Glass-Beads-Disinfection-Glass-Sterilizer-Ball-Beads-Glass-Ball-Sterilizer-for-Manicure-Tools-Nail-Salon.jpg

Last edited:

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Yeah definetly use quartz beads for extra safety ,but do you really need to run the SSV redhot ,when you get the beads in ? I've experimented with ceramic rods and boro and it definetly fuses when there is direct contact at certain temps.
Those are not exactly beads, but more like round shaped pieces. Looks for quartzite for nail tool sterilizers,this is what i use in some of my buids never fuses. Also found on aliexpress/ebay/amazon.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33038683815.html
500g-Quartzite-beads-high-temperature-sterilizer-metal.jpg
Quartzite-Glass-Beads-Disinfection-Glass-Sterilizer-Ball-Beads-Glass-Ball-Sterilizer-for-Manicure-Tools-Nail-Salon.jpg
This a great find. But do you really need this? The unit is designed to run red hot. That extra heat is used for diffuse oils in the aroma top. Now, I do feel this is a dope upgrade if you do want to run the unit at a lower temp, this might make the heater last longer as long as it is quartz.

I've been wondering how well the glass ball mod would work on a Buddha (check out 420vapezone's youtube)

Edit:
It will work just fine, but it has to be quartz. Also, if you just run your unit hotter there is no need for this. But this is the beauty of 7th Floor products. They can all be customized easily for how you like to vape. Still wish 420 vape zone would do a full review on that vape as he has had it 2 years without a review, and now it is his best vape. I have a feeling it has always been the his best vape, he just did not turn it up all the way.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well, i have experimented in DIY concepts ,with much smaller heating elements. I guess in DBV/SSV concept the added mass may reflect more heat to the heating elements leads/holder and the whole body. So it is not like it need any more power ,it works as it is,but guys here love to tinker ,i do too,so i blame noone for experimenting a bit :D...

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Ramahs

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Well, i have experimented in DIY concepts ,with much smaller heating elements. I guess in DBV/SSV concept the added mass may reflect more heat to the heating elements leads/holder and the whole body. So it is not like it need any more power ,it works as it is,but guys here love to tinker ,i do too,so i blame noone for experimenting a bit :D...
Tinker away! If any new dope ideas are found, we want to put them into production!@!

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
The DBV was my first vape, and honestly, I don't really see a need for the glass bead upgrade idea, because it can crank out heat. Just turn that beast up higher than noon. I would buy one in a heartbeat for a friend or family member.
The ddave micro dose mod send interesting to me, but that's because the bowl is so big.

snamuh

ghost
It will work just fine, but it has to be quartz. Also, if you just run your unit hotter there is no need for this. But this is the beauty of 7th Floor products. They can all be customized easily for how you like to vape. Still wish 420 vape zone would do a full review on that vape as he has had it 2 years without a review, and now it is his best vape. I have a feeling it has always been the his best vape, he just did not turn it up all the way.

Lots of spell check errors...

after getting my Buddha I'm a bit taken aback by Troy's comments about the silver surfer in his video but I don't think really meant for it to sound so harsh. I could see myself talking like he did in the vid just being in the moment.

I think the community just circle jerks new age shit.

And sadly this vape gets lost in that.

Such a versitile vape if you understand draw technique.

I know times are changing now but this is like the vapcap m of the desktop community.

The DB ssv and sup seem perfect for new vapers that understand cannabis. Like back in he day hitting a combustion bowl but holding her lighter flame just above so it vapes he bowl... It's like these vapes are manual vs an automatic car.

Definitely suggest this over the enano.

I'm eyeing an ssv because it just works. New age vapes aren't there yet. I like my solo 2... But a huge update in tech needs to be done before I buy another half assed American-dream-cuntilly-advertised-and-hyped vape.

I think you guys should look into playing around with Troy's idea. (I know it's not a new idea...) But just make a separate heater option. I feel like this would help with more even vaporization if done properly.

Anyway definitely a fan of his company now that I got the buddah.

I know times are changing now but this is like the vapcap m of the desktop community.

The DB ssv and sup seem perfect for new vapers that understand cannabis. Like back in he day hitting a combustion bowl but holding her lighter flame just above so it vapes he bowl... It's like these vapes are manual be an automatic car.

I'm eyeing an ssv because it just works. New age vapes aren't there yet. I like my solo 2... But a huge update in tech needs to be done before I buy another half assed American-dream-cuntilly-advertised-and-hyped vape.

I think you guys should look into playing around with Troy's idea. (I know it's not a new idea...) But just make a separate heater option. I feel like this would help with more even vaporization if done properly.

You guys could pimp Troy's idea for profit no doubt. But you'd have to do it right. I agree just higheri g the temp on the stock buddah might get similar results, but I also hypothesize that adding the quartz beads would help even out the vaporization (less hot spots). There is a difference between vapes like this and the volcano. The volcano roasts he bowl evenly Everytime without trying. That's the only thing that that I can see that would hinder someone from buying his vape... And if adding quarts beads helps to even out the vaporization thanks it's a no brainier to put that idea I to production.

Personal I'm looking I to crati g my own vape so whatever. But it's like damn....there's an opportunity right I front of you...

I suggest you guys work with Troy/community.theres a very thin line between good companies and shitty companies hear days. You guys gotta play the cards right in all avenues because you could be torn apart in an instant. To me at lease putting Troy's idea in beta for prior to a production would be good... Who knows...may eit would never turn into anything. Maybe it could now up your company with profit.

I'd be pimping his idea if I blew glass.

Ego murders companies.

Edit: damn, seriously why bother even having spell check enabled?

Last edited:

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Lots of spell check errors...

after getting my Buddha I'm a bit taken aback by Troy's comments about the silver surfer in his video but I don't think really meant for it to sound so harsh. I could see myself talking like he did in the vid just being in the moment.

The DB ssv and sup seem perfect for new vapers that understand cannabis. Like back in he day hitting a combustion bowl but holding her lighter flame just above so it vapes he bowl... It's like these vapes are manual vs an automatic car.

The DB ssv and sup seem perfect for new vapers that understand cannabis. Like back in he day hitting a combustion bowl but holding her lighter flame just above so it vapes he bowl... It's like these vapes are manual be an automatic car.

You guys could pimp Troy's idea for profit no doubt. But you'd have to do it right. I agree just higheri g the temp on the stock buddah might get similar results, but I also hypothesize that adding the quartz beads would help even out the vaporization (less hot spots). There is a difference between vapes like this and the volcano. The volcano roasts he bowl evenly Everytime without trying. That's the only thing that that I can see that would hinder someone from buying his vape... And if adding quarts beads helps to even out the vaporization thanks it's a no brainier to put that idea I to production.

Personal I'm looking I to crati g my own vape so whatever. But it's like damn....there's an opportunity right I front of you...

I suggest you guys work with Troy/community.theres a very thin line between good companies and shitty companies hear days. You guys gotta play the cards right in all avenues because you could be torn apart in an instant. To me at lease putting Troy's idea in beta for prior to a production would be good... Who knows...may eit would never turn into anything. Maybe it could now up your company with profit.

I'd be pimping his idea if I blew glass.

Ego murders companies.

Edit: damn, seriously why bother even having spell check enabled?
Thank you so so much for saying what you say!!
I agree, there is something in this with the beads and the more surface area. I have been thinking about a way to make it work well. With the fan I could see it causing the air to move too slow on our Super. But I think there are ways to make it work for sure. Just wish I had more time in a day.

Thanks again so so much for your support!

Scott420

Compared to the PAX 2 which would you prefer, DaBuddha or PAX 2?

I have DaBuddha but am thinking about Pax 2 if it would deliver better hits.

What do you think?

Appreciate your help!

S420

Scott420,

howie105

Compared to the PAX 2 which would you prefer, DaBuddha or PAX 2?

I have DaBuddha but am thinking about Pax 2 if it would deliver better hits.

What do you think?

Appreciate your help!

S420

What do you want from the vape? Those two are so very different, each has very different strengths and weaknesses.

howie105,

howie105

IMO the Pax 2 is a cut above the average portable but the Da Buddha is in another class entirely when it comes to big hits but you have to fiddle with it to get it to really cook, again IMO.

howie105,
Reactions: Scott420
Top Bottom