1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Da Buddha

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by tokinGLX, Sep 8, 2008.

1. kowalski

kowalski New Member

I just purchased a new silver da Buddha from vapefiend and the heater cover is aligned low to the hole in the aluminium housing. Just like nealcassidy has.

Looks like something went wrong in a recent manufacturing run...

Also, no clue what the little grey sponge pill thing that came with it is for.
  2. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

The Cold Shoulder
    Easy fix.

Aromatherapy pad. For concentrate
    SSVUN~YAH and kowalski like this.
  3. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

The Vapor Trail
    You can replace the HC at https://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php...vers/da-buddha-ground-glass-heater-cover.html
    you can lift the HC a bit on it's base.

Some units do not have clips...
    or the clips (pieces of wire screwed to floor of unit that keep the HC tight)
    If not you can work with shims
    Slide it up on the cylinder it is on, being certain that you have more than 1/2 of cylinder still covered.
    If not secure, you use shims... small slivers of cylindrical pieces that you fit between the HC and the base.
    7th Floor LLC has these.
    If you want a couple, Message me privately and I will take care of it.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    SSVUN~YAH, kowalski and KidFated. like this.
  4. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

Just found one for 40 bux on Craigslist brand new locally. What should I look for when looking at it?
    Ramahs and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  5. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

look at the factory site and get an idea of what glass should be there and what replacement costs will be if you need to replace lost or damaged glass parts. http://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/...ts-accessories/vaporizer-parts/da-buddha.html If you get a chance plug it in and see if the heater control works and if it heats up to a nice cherry red glow from there its mostly cosmetic stuff and accessories.
  6. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

Heater covers are not always 7th Floors best components. As a matter of fact the only piece of glass that I have replaced on either of my 7Th Floor corded vapes was a heater cover. Upside after I replaced the cover and jiggled the setup a little its been great.
    kowalski and SSVUN~YAH like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors