1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Da Buddha

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by tokinGLX, Sep 8, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

You can replace the HC at https://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php...vers/da-buddha-ground-glass-heater-cover.html
    or...
    you can lift the HC a bit on it's base.

EDIT:
    Some units do not have clips...
    or the clips (pieces of wire screwed to floor of unit that keep the HC tight)
    If not you can work with shims
    Slide it up on the cylinder it is on, being certain that you have more than 1/2 of cylinder still covered.
    If not secure, you use shims... small slivers of cylindrical pieces that you fit between the HC and the base.
    7th Floor LLC has these.
    If you want a couple, Message me privately and I will take care of it.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    SSVUN~YAH, kowalski and KidFated. like this.
  2. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

Just found one for 40 bux on Craigslist brand new locally. What should I look for when looking at it?

Ramahs and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  3. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

look at the factory site and get an idea of what glass should be there and what replacement costs will be if you need to replace lost or damaged glass parts. http://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/...ts-accessories/vaporizer-parts/da-buddha.html If you get a chance plug it in and see if the heater control works and if it heats up to a nice cherry red glow from there its mostly cosmetic stuff and accessories.

4. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

Heater covers are not always 7th Floors best components. As a matter of fact the only piece of glass that I have replaced on either of my 7Th Floor corded vapes was a heater cover. Upside after I replaced the cover and jiggled the setup a little its been great.

kowalski and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  5. SmokingElectricity

SmokingElectricity Livin' Astro

Will 15mm screens work?

6. Haunts

Haunts Well-Known Member

I've had my dbv for 3 years and i've just combusted with it, the thing is I never go above 12 o clock but it has been developing a wobbly knob. Could this be the problem?

7. NizzyJones

NizzyJones Well-Known Member

Either the knob is loose on the rheostat pole or the whole rheostat is loose in the housing, I would guess it's the second one. Should be fairly easy to tighten it back down. Just pull your knob off and tighten the nut holding the rheostat in the housing.

Edit this video shows what I mean (they show them loosening it around 30s) but I don't think you really need a socket to tighten it on the DBV and do not remove the heater cover or bottom plate, you won't need to totally take it apart for this.
    Click to play YouTube Video

Haunts and howie105 like this.
  8. Haunts

Haunts Well-Known Member

Thanks, that's certainly solved the wobbly knob. I've not had a chance to try it to see if it's solved the combustion though.

9. bluesith

bluesith Active Member

Hi folks . I've got the chance of picking up one of these pretty cheap . Are they still pretty cool devices ?

Vitolo, jl420 and Diggy Smalls like this.
  10. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

Yes! Very solid tools! And 7ths floor is a pretty cool company!

Vitolo, jl420, Diggy Smalls and 2 others like this.
  11. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Notorious

Yeah I would still recommend these guys. Reliable and very smooth hitting. Friends used to say they wentwer getting high cause the vapor is almost imperceptible, then a few minutes later they are just holding onto the hose all zoned the fuck out.

Vitolo and bluesith like this.
  12. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Yeah, like a couple others above me have said, it's an excellent vaporizer. It was the second vape I ever purchased, and I've always enjoyed it.

Vitolo, Diggy Smalls and bluesith like this.
  13. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Notorious

It was my first vape and I would still have it if not gifted to an ill friend. He passed on but his family still uses it regularly

Vitolo and bluesith like this.
  14. Agent_Age

Agent_Age Well-Known Member

Get yourself the DDave wand kit and it steps this vape up another level

15. SSV_Steve_Elev8

SSV_Steve_Elev8 Manufacturer

I really love to put a little herb in and then add a little wax to enhance. Less mess than just oils and a way more full spectrum vape. I personally love the SSV over all our vapes, just really simple and fucking solid, alhtough I have supers at home because the lights take me to the moon!

KidFated. and howie105 like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors