• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Da Buddha

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Nice, mmenzie. ;)
That water level looks a little high, though. Have you tried different levels?
:peace:

thanks Stu, actually i do usually use it much lower but I put in too much by accident and didn't feel like running upstairs to pour some out. as they say... the show must go on

mmenzie,
well here is my first ever youtube video... hope this shows up right
I miss my zob :(

FDCA8B6E-6407-4220-A61B-60C9130C358A-554-0000001A29842E94.jpg

VapeNStone,

mmenzie

OUCH!!!! how did that happen?? after spending close to $300.00 (after taxes and shit) i am overly paranoid with mine. when i carry it i ALWAYS use both hands and arms...LOL i look like i am carrying my baby boy sometimes when i carry it around.. lol

mmenzie,
I had a male/male extension piece in it at the time of the fall. When it hit the carpet that piece punctured the hole in the downstem. Not even fixable :( I had it sitting for awhile and just threw it away not to long ago.

VapeNStone,

mmenzie

so sorry for your loss, but i see by your sig, you have other pieces to help you through

mmenzie,
Yea I have a few lol. Although none of that matters as I can't consume until most likely January or so. I haven't vaped in over a month.

VapeNStone,

bigtvapes

Hey how do you guys keep our whips clean? (giggity)

I soak mine for a few hours with dish detergent and salt, then rinse really well. I'd say I do this maybe once a week. I keep the rest of my equipment very clean. My wand is in great shape and so is everything else... the whip stinks to high heaven though. Can anyone help me or is this just something I'm going to be replacing a few times a year?

bigtvapes,
I went to menards and got a 100ft of plumbing tubing the same size as the 7th floor stuff. Then when I need new tubing I just cut new pieces and throw out the old one. I know that Vito said he cleans his but everytime I tried doing that I couldn't get the ISO taste out of it and it affected my experience.

VapeNStone,

hoptimum

Hey how do you guys keep our whips clean? (giggity)

I soak mine for a few hours with dish detergent and salt, then rinse really well. I'd say I do this maybe once a week. I keep the rest of my equipment very clean. My wand is in great shape and so is everything else... the whip stinks to high heaven though. Can anyone help me or is this just something I'm going to be replacing a few times a year?
the whips tend to get gunkiest the closer they are to the wand. Can you just snip off the gunkiest part until the whip gets too short to use, then replace it? I've also thought about soaking a piece of cotton in some ISO and maybe dragging it through the whip with some fishing line. I haven't done it yet, though, so I'm not sure how well that would work.

hoptimum,
the whips tend to get gunkiest the closer they are to the wand. Can you just snip off the gunkiest part until the whip gets too short to use, then replace it? I've also thought about soaking a piece of cotton in some ISO and maybe dragging it through the whip with some fishing line. I haven't done it yet, though, so I'm not sure how well that would work.

I do this with the Extreme Q until it gets too short to use, then replace it. Also, you can push a screw through the whip to collect/clean any resin.

I used to soak my whips but they take forever to dry.

kingofnull,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I went to menards and got a 100ft of plumbing tubing the same size as the 7th floor stuff. Then when I need new tubing I just cut new pieces and throw out the old one. I know that Vito said he cleans his but everytime I tried doing that I couldn't get the ISO taste out of it and it affected my experience.

The only way I have had success cleaning the tubes is using a wet vac after soaking - otherwise the tubes look like shit once dry. On shorter tubes (less than a foot)I roll up a thin towel or even paper towels and pull it through the whip to dry it out. IMO - whip tubes are cheap enough to just replace.

Heres a tip - take a pen or a pencil or anything similar in size - wrap it in paper towel or what works well cause its so thin is eye glass cloth and push that through the whip to dry it out. As I said it only works with short tubes but it will eliminate and left over residue. Vitolos cleaning methods works well - I have always used them but in some cases its just easier to replace the tubes. I also use black tubing - what I cant see wont hurt me LOL :p

mvapes,

bigtvapes

7th floor sells 3 ft of tubing for around $7 plus shipping. Not crazy expensive but not something I want to be doing once a month either.

bigtvapes,
7th floor sells 3 ft of tubing for around $7 plus shipping. Not crazy expensive but not something I want to be doing once a month either.
lol I paid like $7 for my 100 ft of tubing. Granted it's not the 7th floor stuff. But if its good enough for indoor plumbing its good enough for me :)

VapeNStone,
Reactions: mvapes

mmenzie

once a month... really??? i have not had to change my tubing that often at all.

mmenzie,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
once a month... really??? i have not had to change my tubing that often at all.

Once a month is a bit much - unless of course your vaping an ounce a week - I usually try to change it up about every 90 days and even that is a stretch sometimes. I mean - im a lazy pothead but heck, aren't we all? :D

mvapes,

bigtvapes

Do I have to change my tubing once a month? No. But I really sont like the smell of my whip, man. I really don't like it.

bigtvapes,
Reactions: mvapes

winston856

Here's an update on my situation in case anyone was wondering. I contacted the seller about the defect and they were happy to RMA it, however they were backordered on all there buddha's for 2-3 weeks.

I wasn't going to wait that long so I opted for a refund (minus 15% restocking fee....) and am just going to purchase it from 7th floor.

Just trying to save some money, shit... lol. Should have just purchased from them in the first place. I always have a so so experience with ebay, even with "top sellers".

winston856,

Lou

Yup, gotta go with an authorized Reseller. Even 7th floor, which is one of the largest companies making vapes, is particular about its warranties.

Lou,

bigtvapes

Bonging with this thing is great. I turn it up a little bit but not much. I've been vaping at around 1 oclock normally so I bump it up maybe to like two or three. Man, complete whiteout of the tube. This thing is so versatile I love it.

bigtvapes,
Reactions: mmenzie

mmenzie

Bonging with this thing is great. I turn it up a little bit but not much. I've been vaping at around 1 oclock normally so I bump it up maybe to like two or three. Man, complete whiteout of the tube. This thing is so versatile I love it.

can't agree more!!! my Buddha and my bubbler are a match made in heaven :)

mmenzie,

Lou

That's the one thing I haven't been able to do well with mine. White size bubbler/tube are you guys using and are you using a shorter whip? I've tried mine at about 3 o'clock and even higher with a half full wan with barely any visible vapor. Ill move back to just drawin from the wand and got big clouds, just not going through water...

Lou,

mmenzie

That's the one thing I haven't been able to do well with mine. White size bubbler/tube are you guys using and are you using a shorter whip? I've tried mine at about 3 o'clock and even higher with a half full wan with barely any visible vapor. Ill move back to just drawin from the wand and got big clouds, just not going through water...

there's a video of mine in this thread at the top of this page or the previous page

mmenzie,

bigtvapes

I have a straight glass tube. No frills. I dont have an adapter i just put the whip right up to the stem hole and hit it like that. You just have to have a good seal and dont be afraid to take a nice heavy pull.

bigtvapes,
Top Bottom