Da Buddha "Website may harm your computer"

CosmoKramer

When I google "Da Buddha" , it says -

Da Buddha Herbal Vaporizer
This site may harm your computer.
Quailty vaporizers made in the USA - healthy, affordable alternative to smoking.
www.dabuddhavaporizer.com/ - Similar

I cleared my cookies and history and it's still doing it. Anyone else getting this? And what's the deal with that?

:o And now firefox is saying -

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.dabuddhavaporizer.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

CosmoKramer,

max

Out to lunch
Google is blocking the site. I can access it by typing the URL, using a bookmark, or through another search engine, like yahoo. An FC member noted a few days ago that the 7th Floor site had been invaded by malware. He let them know, and I don't know if they've cleaned it up yet or not. But apparently Google found out through reports or something and is temporarily blocking access through their site. Not getting it with the SSV site, just DBV. It would be a good idea to avoid the site for now.

max,

JohnnyL

Thanx for the heads up... I haven't been on that site for over 2 months now. I'll wait till the coast is clear before I hit the site again..

JohnnyL,

Pappy

shmaporist
JohnnyL said:
Thanx for the heads up... I haven't been on that site for over 2 months now. I'll wait till the coast is clear before I hit the site again..
Right. I informed 7th Floor months ago.

Pappy,
Top Bottom