Da Buddha Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcrobTen

So, I'm pretty much sold on getting myself a Da Buddha vaporizer as my new tabletop unit after locking down my portable. I've heard a lot of great things from people on here about how well this vaporizer works, and there's only one thing holding me back from sealing the deal. I read that the exterior is aluminum - which is great for shock resistance and durability - but I was curious about whether or not the aluminum presents some danger of toxicity from overheating and releasing fumes? Now, this is hardly my field so I'm not sure how this works scientifically, but maybe some of you do. Would love to know if there's any concern whatsoever health-wise about the aluminum exterior, or if the manufacturer's took this into account (which I assume they did - just want to be sure before dropping the cash).

Thanks,
AT

AcrobTen,

clouded vision

Nothing to worry about, the housing doesn't get hot enough to be concerned about off-gassing.

clouded vision,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Yeah, even after being on all day, it's not too warm to pick up by the sides.

syrupy,

max

Out to lunch
There's no concern about aluminum period, where vaping temps are concerned, and the DBV housing doesn't even get warm enough to warm your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom