Da Buddha or V-Tower Vaporizer NON ExTREME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Budahh

I can't decide:ninja:

This topic has been done many times before. For future reference, please review the specific vaporizer threads and please refrain from empty posting in the future.

Mr. Budahh,
Generally speaking on this forum, I think the DBV is regarded as having noticeably superior whip hits to the V-Tower/Extreme line of vapes. The only Arizer product I've used is the Solo so I can't personally comment.

BTW, if you look around, you should find that the Extreme Q is competitively priced with the DBV in most cases, so you might as well pay the little extra money to have the added bag-blowing ability over the Vtower if you want to go with Arizer and not 7th Floor.

charliedontsurf,

vape4life

Banned for life
I second the above comment by CDS. I've owned all of Arizer's products several times over (except for that limited edition stealth travel coffee mug vape), and an SSV and a buddy of mine has the DBV. Definitely go for the DBV. It's MUCH more sturdy, and the vapor path is cleaner. I'm not a big fan of Arizer's towers having the air go throw the electronics, plastics, etc. and even though it's insulated, it gets plenty hot in there to become a concern for me when some components come from CHINA. Furthermore I just think the DBV is more durable, and has a better vapor to air ratio. I'm just a fan of simple designs that work.

vape4life,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom