Da Buddha, Jhanpixel 13" Wubbler, SCS 3-Piece Medium, SCS 4-Piece Large

*Sorry Mod for not putting a pic each in-line! :wave: And many thanks for adding that for me!! :bowdown:*

All prices are for shipping to US48

$65 shipped - Jhanpixel 13" Wubbler HD Disc Diffuser Stemless Water Pipe
This is a quality glass piece from Jhanpixel (respected glassblower on ioffer, guess he doesn't have a store anymore though). This piece usually comes with two sets of diffusers, but since I'm vaping I wanted less diffusion and asked for a single disc diffuser. So it's kind of a custom piece you could say. Originally I paid $155 for this. It's got a nice 19mm female setup for vaping purposes, and the angle fits an herbalAire with a TonG perfectly. The base wobbles a tiny bit but it's definitely stable. Also comes with a down stem attachment that gives a 19mm male. I will ship this with a ton of bubble wrap! Recently fully cleaned.

gcloSNT.jpg

$SOLD 35 shipped - Large 4 Piece Santa Cruz Shredder Blue
Another nice grinder from Santa Cruz Shredder. In great condition, used but will be fully cleaned with iso. Works great.

femT6gl.jpg

Please view more pics for all items here: http://imgur.com/a/hAn6r

SOLD xxx $35 shipped - Medium 3 Piece Santa Cruz Shredder Grey xxx
Great grinder from Santa Cruz Shredder. Used but fully cleaned with ISO, spins very nicely, works perfectly. No kief catcher with this 3 piece, nice for vaping.

$SOLD (60) shipped - Da Buddha Vaporizer
One of my first vapes, I used this for a while then it has just been sitting as a backup in my closet. Took out all the glass and cleaned it with ISO, this Da Buddha still works great. It has two green wands, green mouthpiece, silicone whip, a special wand that came with the oil kit (has a reclaim catcher), a nail that can be used on top of the heater, and some screens (4-5 I think). I used to also have the oil glass globe heater cover but I accidentally broke it a while back. So it has everything for the oil kit except the glass globe, though you might want to get a new nail as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom