• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

D020-W and mini Igloo Sidecar glass pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Looking to clear out some of my glass to make space for more glass lol!

Up for sale today is the rare D020-W. Sold by Sunshinestore. The build quality is excellent on this piece. Welds are solid, glass is nice and thick. Even the perc fires nicely! This was my favorite piece for months. For those who don't know, this is a tire-perc, it produces less diffusion than the popular matrix perc. This provides slightly better flavor to your vapor (in my opion).

Also for sale today is a mini 14mm "Igloo" sidecar with a UFO style perc. This piece was rarely used as I have no vaporizer to safely balance on top of it. However it was one of my favorites. I was blown away by the taste of my vaporizer through this glass from the first time I used it (eNano + Female GonG). By far the best tasting piece I currently own. Glass is thinner than the D020-W but still not bad. Construction is nice, no issues.

Asking $30 for the D020-W (Shipped anywhere in the USA) and $20 for the igloo piece (Shipped anywhere in the USA).

Will consider a trade for a 14mm female bubbler to use for my store listings if you have something.

Thanks!

FrsD5UR.jpg

xthP311.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom