• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

D020 vs D020-D

little maggie

If no one replies to this I'll make a separate thread but- has anyone tried one of the D020 versions and the FC-187 and how do those compare.

little maggie,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I have a D020 (or some slightly smaller variant) and FC-188 which is just an 14mm version of the 187.

What would you like to know?

muunch,

CalyxSmokr

If no one replies to this I'll make a separate thread but- has anyone tried one of the D020 versions and the FC-187 and how do those compare.
187 is a bigger can and slight more draw resistance than the D020-d. But it functions almost the same. D020 is pretty small - better for like an Air and has almost zero draw resistance.

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: muunch

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I like the perc on my 188 a lot better too. More bubbles and w cranberry extract they stack to the top. It's smoother than the d020 and I think the flavor is the same or better, which is great for the can being bigger.

I also think I use less overall water in the 188...which may explain the flavor thing but idk. the perc is free hanging in the d020 and so it's further from the bottom. with the 188 it's pretty close to the bottom and seems like it's attached

bkpnsux

Technically it's a banger, rather than a nail. A nail would be used with a dome, and are generally trash, especially nowadays.

I can also say that the is a great piece to vape through, but it's on the larger size.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/d022-height-10-5-quot-double-chamber-glass/184395777.html

Pardon my noobieness, what's a banger and how is it used?

BTW, I wish I would have seen your post a few days ago.. I just ordered a D20-D from Sunshine and would have grabbed the one you had posted had I seen it. I like the idea of having a bit more volume. Also the center piece being removable looks interesting. It may make it easier to clean and also if you wanted to pop in some crushed ice to chill your vapor a bit..

I'm sure I won't be disappointed with the D20-D but if I have some spare change one day I may have to order the D22 as well..

throwawaytre3s

Pardon my noobieness, what's a banger and how is it used?

BTW, I wish I would have seen your post a few days ago.. I just ordered a D20-D from Sunshine and would have grabbed the one you had posted had I seen it. I like the idea of having a bit more volume. Also the center piece being removable looks interesting. It may make it easier to clean and also if you wanted to pop in some crushed ice to chill your vapor a bit..

I'm sure I won't be disappointed with the D20-D but if I have some spare change one day I may have to order the D22 as well..

That's true, the D20D is a good piece and will work great for you, but if you can spring for the d022 sometime, I'd say it's worth it. It's very easy to clean, the percs are designed so that they don't clog easily anyways, and it offers a good amount of resistance with the right amount of percolation for flavor I think.

A banger is one of these : http://infinitywholesalegroup.com/images/14mm-Banger-F-e1425508773268.jpg

It fits onto a male ended rig, it looks like that one in particular is an 18mm size, one of the more common ones. You use it to do concentrates/wax/shatter but torching the bottom with a creme brule torch and then putting your concentrate on. There are also electric ones, that use a heating coil and a titanium or quartz dish, as well as a several other materials that they can be made from.

biohacker

I have the D020D and another larger bubbler V2 FC UFO and I only use the D020D. Bigger is not better when it comes to vaping.

It is if you like to milk! I sold my D020 years ago....great for convenience, but definitely didn't have the cooling I needed, nor the eye candy. I prefer a glass piece with a big can so I can watch it milk dense!

Still want a D020-d though.... I think the non -d version is just a bit too small.

biohacker,
Reactions: bkpnsux

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have the D020 and the D020-d and like them both, (used with Solo). Sunshinestore will usually throw in a 14 - 18 adaptor if you ask them to exchange it for one of the other bits. I'm waiting for a foot tall skinny bubbler like @ataxian has, time seems to crawl.
Find your ZONE.

I'm trying to keep my CONCENTRATE level down.
Maybe I have an addiction?

ENJOY whatever you like!

Alexis

Volume-wise, does anybody know how the D020 compares to the D020-SD?
Yo, talk about a bump lol. I just glanced over the SD (except the missed out the “L”), maybe it’s slightly thinner in the main body, I would have to glance back and forth images of each to try and fathom that by eye.

Height and ergonomics in general look virtually equal to me.

If anything there may be slightly less volume in the main body vs the D020 but it can’t be much difference if any.

Top Bottom