Déjà Vu herbal & wax vaporizer

VaporDiva

...And let's spark a new flame!
Hello fellow FC'ers!

Saw this vape on twitter. Looks nice and the price seems to be Right:

http://puri5.us/collections/vaporizers/products/deja-vu-dry-herb-vaporizer?variant=17102828038

I would only use for flowers.

Just to name several things that seemed Interesting: Ceramic bowl, Stainless Steel air path, glass bubbler, replaceable battery, glass mouth piece, etc.

Has any one heard of this vape? Is it a rebrand? I did a search in FC but didn't find anything.

I do have to admit, as I was reading the description it did remind me a little of the Ascent.

VaporDiva,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Rebranded Ecapple IV-1. Not bad for a Chinese conduction vape for the money from what I have read. I like the user changeable 18650 battery and the Ecapple is a pretty well known unit. I don't own one personally but I'm sure someone will chime in. Some people claim Puri5 "upgrade" these units. Others think this is BS. I really don't know. Ask @kushbury he would know quite a bit about it. Don't you do product reviews for them :)

If I was going for a cheaper unit in that price range I would look at the Boundless CFX also, Conduction/convection mix like my Mighty! good deals for 4/20 right now! I haven't tried it but I hear good things.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: nondarb

VaporDiva

...And let's spark a new flame!
Thank you Both for the feedback.

I want the GH but with the push backs on shipping I don't want to pay for something that I have no idea when I'm going to receive. The few issues they have been having don’t help either.

I was looking at the CF/CFX, but got discouraged when the company was advertising as convection and it turned out to be primarily conduction with some convection and I stopped reading the thread, until your suggestion.

I have revisited the thread and re-read from the beginning and it looks like the company redeemed themselves. I also appreciate a company’s presence in the forums.
For the price I will definitely be picking one up, I am leaning more towards the CF.
Thank you both again for your suggestions!

Now off to the CFX forum to ask some questions.

Happy Vaping FC'ers!

VaporDiva,
Reactions: nondarb
Top Bottom