Cyclical Tolerance Regiment

Kindler

I find the benefits of daily medication to outweigh any tolerance issues, but at the same time I do enjoy a recreational high and as such I have adopted a pattern of use combining several different methods of ingestion.

Potency Modulation:
I generally buy an ounce of sinsemilla at a time, I will vaporize around 14 grams over the course of two weeks until I notice some significant strain-tolerance (mostly a psychological adjustment, but there's a certain point where I just know I want more), at that point I will make butane hash oil with the other 14 grams and smoke on that for around 2 weeks. I will then spend a week vaporizing the butane hashed scrap at higher temperatures to keep some cannabinoids in my system and keep my appetite regulated mostly. The grand finale will be an edible night using the 14 grams of oabv (only already been vaped, as opposed to butaned+already been vaped). After that I restock a new ounce and begin anew.

I'd say I slightly overestimated my general cycle length, it's closer to 20-24 days than a month. Sometimes that certain strain will hit me just right and an ounce might last a month and a day.

Kindler,
Top Bottom