Customized vape setups

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
AZN LOL, thats why I need to get into the in crowd on any of those forums so I could be in the loop when these cool little deals go down. Im super stoked to hear that everyone is loving the waffle, it was an impulse purchase for me as I wait for the Samurai Dub.

Speaking of the Samurai, yeah that thing is a beast for sure. Im not sure if this will be the exact dimensions but I was getting a little antsy so he shared that photo with me for one of his trial runs. I really like the aesthetics of this thing as I use my imagination and piece all of the parts together. I think it will be a truly unique looking piece.

I spoke with liquid dreams who owns a SGW bubb and the ITZA emperor, based on his opinion, he feels the SGW is the superior product. That made me feel good cause it was a toss up which blower I would go with to create my ultimate bubbler. Im hoping I get it by Xmas, otherwise, I might need to get something else to hold me over til the Samurai arrives

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
You can get a dome with a ti nail for 100?????? Who do you know that I don't??? I'd settle for clear if it came with a ti nail. I was hopin to go that route sooner or later anyways because I heard the taste is alot better than with glass nails. I kinda just wanted one in purple and disco sparkle. Maybe that's why he won't respond to anything. Doesn't want to ruin his rep with purple??? I love purple though. All my Stone stuff I want purple too. I was Thinkin about emailing dosa to because him and trikky haven't been blowin long so I figured they'd be a bit cheaper than most. Plus they're shopmates. I even contimplated emailing Preston to see how much he'd run but I'm pretty sure he's gonna be more expensive than most since he's so well known and has shit goin on.

Azn if I don't hear back from trikky by this weekend you wanna hook me up with the info on how to get the clear one with a ti nail. I'm gonna need a dome within the next couple weeks cuz Ima run my first batch of bho real soon. I still got to get a torch anyways.

I just can't believe he doesn't check pms. He's signed on like 5 times since I've sent it and still nothin. I've left comments on his art journal and his Wall on GD and still nothin. I got money waiting for a blower....

EDIT: just heard from trikky. Gettin a fully worked dome dabber and dish set. Can't wait to have some disco sparkle in my life

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
SM55-Yeah man I'm working on it :lol: I'm gonna wait until Preston gets a lathe to pick up a waffle, but I'm trying to grab an SG gridcap to hold me over for now... Need my homie to gimme his shipping address seeing as they only ship to california!

Minnesnowta-glad you got in touch with him... I figure he's busy, he's got like a cult following over @ grassshitty... I hate that place, it's filled with so much mis-information and idiocy.. "DUDE WHAT IS RESIN AND HOW DO I SMOKE IT". And the color purple aint gonna steer a blower away.. art is art to them, no matter the color. LMK if you want a ti nail or a ti tipped nail (I like my ti tipped nail, doesn't take as long to heat up), I'll get you taken care of.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
So do they just put a thin layer of ti over a glass nail with a ti tipped?? As long as that would stop the nails from breaking it would be worth it. I wonder if there's a big difference between that and a full ti one. And I completly feel you on grass city. Place is a dump.

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Nah, it's like a Ti cap that sits on top of a glass nail.. glass nail barely gets hot, and it doesn't take as long to heat up as a solid Ti nail. Probably doesn't retain heat as long.. I'm probably gonna pick up a kabley nail sometime soon as well, I'm still waiting on my Dosa Ti-curve!

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Ahh ok makes sense. I think I'll just want a full one then. I'm pretty sure he throws in 2 glass ones so that should last a bit. You should lemme know when your gonna try to get a ti nail. I have no clue where to go for that. I've seen the kableys and wbm ti nails but dont know how to get one. Not gonna be a rush though.

I still haven't tried runnin oil yet. I've read spidys whole thread and watched multiple movies. I didn't go the turkey baster route though. I was able to get a 2 foot length of 1.75" stainless tubing so i can cut it down to the length I want. Just gotta rig up a cap and buy some coffee filters. All ready got a ton of butane and bought a blazer torch today. I can't wait

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
will the lathe help in the actual making of the waffle itself, or for the tube?

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Well dont get me wrong... it definitely gets hot, I haven't ever tried it with BHO but you saw what it can do with the qwiso. I just like to have options :lol:

SM- just the tube... they work fine the way they are I'm just picky and want a regular flared foot lol

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
TGIF combustion fuckers!

AZN - you know if SG is still making bubblers? All I see are tubes but I'd like to get something from then one of these days. Looks so classy.

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Yes!!!! TGIF!

SG is still making king bubs, but no more squashed bottom bubs. Either way you go, tube or bub, SG FTW lol.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Lol I've never Seen a SG in person...:( the local smokeshop got their first ever shipment of toros last month. I was surprised they even had them. They were 200 dollars over FMG which wasn't very shocking. I still wanna try combusting outta a nice double perc'ed bong. Just to watch all the work goin on. Probaly won't happen any time soon though

minnesnowta,

stinkmeaner

I love that samurai dubb. I wish some of my local shops would get something even close to this nice but most of their bongs or "water pipes" as they make you say still have grommets

stinkmeaner,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
minnesnowta said:
Lol I've never Seen a SG in person...:( the local smokeshop got their first ever shipment of toros last month. I was surprised they even had them. They were 200 dollars over FMG which wasn't very shocking. I still wanna try combusting outta a nice double perc'ed bong. Just to watch all the work goin on. Probaly won't happen any time soon though
I hate filling double percs... not to be confused with double chamber (diffy+1perc vs diffy+2perc) you have to over fill the top chamber and blow the water into the second perc... and then fill the bottom chamber. I'm all about single chamber tubes now, they're WAY easier to clean lol. Plus I can just slap my AC on there for extra filtration.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Oh I ment like a 7/13 or even a 7/circ or somethin fun like that. 3 is nuts. Too much almost. I can imagine that would be a huge pain in the ass. Were on the same page with the straights with an ac. Probaly all I'll own the rest of my life.

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
YAAAAAY! My dosa curve came in! The dome works great on the build-a-bub too. I love the curve though... heat that Ti!
DSCN6263.jpg

DSCN6265.jpg

DSCN6266.jpg

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Lookin good man. You like the curve more than the dome??? Taste differences by chance??

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Hard to say which I like more, I like them both equally! And nope, they both taste great, I cant notice anything.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
aznfknpride said:
Hard to say which I like more, I like them both equally! And nope, they both taste great, I cant notice anything.
Good to know I didn't want to drop all this money on a custom dome just to find out swings taste better. I've always like the looks of domes more because of all the glass joints. If I start goin crazy on oil I'll probaly get one of each like you. My dome won't get started for a week though. He's goin home for the holidays and said I'll be on the top of his list when he gets back. I can't wait to see what he comes up with for me. Should turn out sick

minnesnowta,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Dome works by heating up the nail That sits in that appetatus attached to your favorate water pipe. then you put the top globe on so it covers it up. Start drawing then you put a dab of oil on the hot nail and it pretty much instantly clouds up. Then Titanium nails can be used inplace of glass ones becuase heating and cooling glass multiple times puts alot of stress on it. Enough that the nail will break. I like the looks of domes a bit more just because they're all GonG fittings. But with that you have more prices to break

that Hamm is crazy though. Pretty cool how it spins the smoke. Seems like it be something I'd break somehow.

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
IDK the curve seems better for smaller dabs.. The nail retains heat longer thus able to take bigger dabs. I'm definitely gonna grab a Kabley nail for those extra big BHO hits. They make my heart RACE lol.

Minnesnowta nailed it on the head (don't mind my lame pun). I'm gonna sell some of my sides and get a nice worked dome, maybe a little oil bub to match! Or maybe just find a thicker piece of Ti and have dosa rewrap my curve.. Aggghhhh I need another job to support my addiction!

aznfknpride,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I am DROOLING over your piece of BEAUTIFUL wood there Vtac... Absolutely stunning :D

I like looking at all the glass bits here too...don't understand many of them but like looking at them so I can figure out what glass bits I need to try :D :D

Lo,

StickyShisha2

stonemonkey55 said:
azn - sweet looking curve, i love the colors. I know how the curve works but how does the dome work?
I'm not sure if this helps you, but i found this .gif through google.

20jjkol.gif

StickyShisha2,
Top Bottom