• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Customized vape setups

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Notice chinese hater man how I said "thumbs up... is that a no name?" to the dude with the decent possibly chinese gong and "that is fucking sick" to the man with the toro.

bluntfaced,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
I got it online on another forums... got it shipped parcel post, took 3 long, agonizing weeks to get here. same deal for the other one, twas hard for an impatient fucker like me haha. Yes, I love letting the PD sit there for about 30 seconds before I take a rip, then MILK that shit lol. I just toss a shirt or something over the PD and let it warm up for a bit, it duffs bowls in two rips. I'll upload a vid later on tonight..

Thanks for the props by the way... Toro's live up to the hype, buy one if you can.

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I will need to get my hand on a TORO one day. Those look real nice!

AZN - the King Dub that SGW is making for me, when that thing comes out, yall are gonna be in for a treat! :D

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Ooooooo that fixed 6 is my dream bong. Either that or a straight gridcap. And SM please tell me there's atleast one shower head involved in that dub bub. Prestons are so amazing. That's my next plan actually as well. I just ordered a migrant beaker and I think I'm gonna get a showerhead a/c with mouth peice and a shower head downstem. I looooove the looks of them

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
The SGW showerhead diffys are killer.. Rocking one on my straight to 8, I wanna try a Sovereignty grid diffy though... My next glass pickup is gonna be an Itza bub... New vapor/oil rig!

EDIT: I think SM's dub bub is showerhead to inline. Preston is killing it nowdays... Inverted circ, inverted 4 arm, waffle perc, gridded (50 holes) inline... I need some SGW tubes!!! Lol.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Grids are sick for sure. I haven't seen a grossed inline yet. Sounds very interesting. I've always liked the look of slits on an inline over holes but if there was 50 that's a whole 'nother ball game.

Now a showerhead to an inline sounds nuts. It's gonna be glorious when it's done. SM and preston have a rep goin for that. I need to get my ass in gear and get some money saved up to get my own custom stuff. Snowboarding will start soon though :/

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Lol, looks like you're typing from an iPhone :lol: it changed "gridded" to "grossed" for me too LOL.

This is what his new inline tubes look like...
IMG_1669.jpg

IDK if he can do this kind of tech on a smaller piece like SM55's... dont ever underestimate Preston though lol

Snowboarding season eh.. /me is jealous. *sigh* someday it'll snow here.. someday.

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I am happy to say that the king dub that SGW is making for me will feature the gridded inline. I pretty much told Preston that I wanted a piece that would stand out, even in his collection of cool tubes and pipes.

The first chamber will feature 3 removeable stems, one is a showerhead/circulator, the second is a 4arm tree "SG style" with 4 slits for each arm, and the third will be what he calls a double waffle. The second chamber will house the gridded inline. Think of it as SGW's version of the Toro 6 in 1 - waiting for this thing has been the most painful thing in my life. Hopefully the 50mm joints are in so he can begin making my piece, can't wait to show you guys!

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Oh... "King" bub.. means.. not small.. multiple stems.. gridded inline..

/me loathes stonemonkey

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Oh wow that's amazing. That's sooooo many holes. And yeah I'm on a iPhone. Happens alot lol.

Monkey sounds like that thing is gonna be amazing. I love the king bubs and then your throwing a gridded inline in. Nuts! And if you told Preston to make it stand out I can't even imagine what he's gonna do. I bet that's biiiiig money. Gotta pay to play. Someday I'll own some SGW some day. :/

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Just got a hedman headies fixed stem circ ashcatcher.. I'm gonna have Preston blow me a mouthpiece and use that for my vapor consumption...

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah I saw that you got that on FMB. I think the heads could be bigger in them though. Still a sick a/c either way. Should be an awesome vapor set up though. Makin me jealous. My migrant comes tommorow and I have a pollen pill to break it in with. It's as thick as a spree. I'll post pics of it tommorow

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
SM-Not yet... Pics/vids as soon as I'm all set up!

Minnesnowta- Heads? Bigger? I'm confused lol. Are you talking about the circ itself? I'm gonna try pick up another smaller hedman AC for my tubes and use this one as a bub only.. I can't wait!
EDIT: thick as a spree? Like the candy? Lol, that's as thick as your beaker that's comin, lol!

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah the circ itself seems alot smaller in the headmans. Compared to the few i've seen Preston do. The toro ones are about the same. I guess it's not a horrible thing because your probaly close to the same ammount of slits as an inline. They're sick either way don't get me wrong I'd just like something bigger. I guess I'm under the assumption that a bigger diameter will mean more cuts which will be more bubbles which we all want.
And yeah it's huge. I don't even think I'm gonna be able to do it all at once. It weighs a half gram so it's pretty hefty. The ups man is gonna think I'm crazy. I'll probaly be jumpin up and down

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
minnesnowta said:
Yeah the circ itself seems alot smaller in the headmans. Compared to the few i've seen Preston do. The toro ones are about the same. I guess it's not a horrible thing because your probaly close to the same ammount of slits as an inline. They're sick either way don't get me wrong I'd just like something bigger. I guess I'm under the assumption that a bigger diameter will mean more cuts which will be more bubbles which we all want.
And yeah it's huge. I don't even think I'm gonna be able to do it all at once. It weighs a half gram so it's pretty hefty. The ups man is gonna think I'm crazy. I'll probaly be jumpin up and down
Hide in the bushes and tackle him... LOL.

then he'll think you're crazy

EDIT: hehehe... got somethin else coming too, I wont spill the beans yet... nothing that tops SM55 (hard act to follow, right?) but it's gonna be suhhhweeettttt. CAN'TFKNWAIT!

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Hahahaha he would think I'm crazy since we just cut all of them but one out. Lol.

I need a better job. What you got comin?? Is it production or custom???

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Yah, spill the beans dude.

on a side note, after more intensive testing

HOPS Jagito > Luke Wilson tree bubbler

Also, agreed on Preston's showerheads, the diameter always looks bigger which i assumed had more slits, which in turn should make more bubbles. I mean, when you the videos with the showerhead, the diffusion is ridonkulous

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I would say that drag is about the same but the inline diffuses much more violently (is that the right adjective?) than the trees do. The trees give more of a smooth hum while the inline rumbles in your hand. I would say this is more preference than any actual performance benefit but I like to see crazy bubbles and the hops definitely delivers in that category. The Luke Wilson is kinda like one of those Prius, silent hum of the engine, and the hops rumbles like a small diesel engine.

I can't wait to run experiments on my SGW dubbler, so many options:

* the three stems by themselves, without the gridded inline
* the three stems with gridded inline
* the gridded inline by itself

should be interesting to see how the 7 different variations affects the hit/vaporability....

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Wait wait he's making the inline removeable to???? This thing is gonna be friggin crazy. I get the more violent too makes sense to me. It's kinda the nature of the inline with the slits all being on the same level

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
the the inline will be fixed, sorry for the confusion.

When I wrote that part, I meant that I wouldn't fill the inline portion with water and just hit it with water in the first stem.

If the inline were removable and modular, that would take it to the next level for sure...

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Ahhaha yeah I thought you guys came up with something completly new. That would be crazy. It'll be amazing either way

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
SM-what if you put more water into the LW 10 arm? Doesn't get chuggier? I prefer the 6 arm bubs over the 10/15 arms but that's just my preference. I know what you mean between te "purr" and the "chug"... I need a perfect balance between the two. That's half of the fun of getting a new piece, I love experimenting with the water levels.

As for the piece I'm picking up... Still waiting to verify some specs with the glassblower before I say anything... How about your beaker minnesnowta? Tackle the mailman today?

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Lol nope he managed to drop it off without me hearing him pull up so I walked up my steps to a box on my door step and freaked out. It's nice super thick. It's taller than FMG said it was by two inches. I'll live with it though. The 4 hole diffy that came with it is not enough for me. I had 6 d-cuts in my roor diffy and that did a waaaaay better job. This seemed to cause more chugging than I was use to. It mellowed out alot when the water level raised. It's just going to give me more of a reason to get shit made for me or may try finding a temporary replacement. It came with a toro pinch which is pretty standard but I'll still probaly combust outta it. The ice pinches in the migrant are sick. Pushed in so far they pretty much touch and they're more rounded. Plus they're right at the bottom so it holds alot of ice. I used ice from my work which isn't cylindrical so it didn't fit without crushing first. I hope the cylindrical stuff will fit otherwise I may be a little upset. All in all I'm happy with it and think it's completly worth every penny.

Keif pill was nuts. I put a half of it in a bowl and with 3 dudes passin it as soon as they're done lasted us a full 30 min. I was shocked. I was gone though. Worked reaaaal nice. I'm actually gonna put a chunk in a pd stem now and see how that goes

minnesnowta,
Top Bottom