Custom herbal vape

Razor

Hey everyone. I was just wondering about how to start learning about making my own vape. I see all of the post on here but honestly its overwhelming. I would like to start at the basics, but where is that? I have an idea for a vape that basically would appeal only to me lol. I'm looking to make a vape with about a 3g oven that would work a lot like the mflb but also be able to be shaken instead of having to stir. Yeah I know it sounds kind of like that one vape that didn't work a long time ago that looked like a flashlight or something. Anyways, like I was saying. I need to start at the bottom first. Any good video tutorials that start there you could point me to would be much appreciated.

Razor,
Reactions: KeroZen

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Your fastest and cheapest route would be to build your heater prototype + bowl / stem system around the standard 510 port. This way you could easily forget about the power supply and/or battery management part and focus on validating the viability of your heater idea.

For around $25 you can get a good e-cig box mod shipped to you, just make sure it supports TC and that would be a good start already.

Otherwise you could go the arduino route, using a temperature sensor and a PID control loop. That's more involved, but I don't know what your experience and knowledge is at.

Top Bottom