1. Is anyone older than lwien? Find out here.
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
  3. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Custom Glass Question???

Discussion in 'Glass' started by tizzla23, May 30, 2014.

1. tizzla23

tizzla23 New Member

Hey guys ordered my first custom piece about a month ago and was told it would take about two weeks. Its about to hit the five week mark and I am wondering when I should stop accepting apologies and excuses? They are pretty good about keeping in contact and with updates and I know things come up, but when is enough, enough?

2. way2

way2 Well-Known Member

IME customs take time and Glassblowers are a bit....eccentric...as long as you are dealing with a reputable co/blower I'd say it could take up to 6-8 weeks before I'd get antsy. :2c:

tizzla23 and Kief like this.
  3. Roger D

Roger D Vapor Wizard

Or even longer. It's usually like that with glassblowers, you have to be very very patient.

4. tizzla23

tizzla23 New Member

alright thanks for the information, i know they are definitely legitimate so thats good to know. their eta just threw me off i would have been fine waiting till whenever if i hadn't been expecting it to show up for the last three weeks. instead I kept finding out it had not even been started and I began to get concerned

5. Deja Vu

Deja Vu stay true to yourselves

Patience is a virtue :)

6. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

Can always ask for a pic of the work in progress.

tizzla23 and Deja Vu like this.
  7. Enchantre

Enchantre Grandma Dabs

Custom glass sounds similar to home remodeling.

Everything is "two weeks!" :bang:

:rofl:

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors