Custom Extreme Vaporizer Bowl Piece addon

buh bam

The other day i was reading about why the extreme sometimes doesn't give those huge thick clouds that everyone wants. Some of the weed is not directly hit because of the small glass lining that is used to hold the screen in place(most of you probably already know this..)

Anyway, i think i have found an easy solution for the problem. All i would need is a glass blower that can do the piece. The piece is very simple, basically just a thick glass tube. you would slide it in after the screen. This piece would ensure that all not herbs were outside of the direct path of the vapor. This would make the bowl capacity smaller, but i think that will also add another benefit: better efficiency.

Here is a picture that will hopefully help you guys understand what im talking about(i know its bad but it gets the point across):
custombowlpiece.jpg

Let me know what your guys think.

buh bam,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
there is a reason behind the small hole under the screen. When the bowl is packed in a loose manner the hole causes the air to spiral through the herb (it is the reason it is called a Cyclone Bowl), tossing it about like popcorn so that all the herb makes contact with the hot air.
The only way the small hole causes a problem is when the bowl is packed tight and the herb not allowed to move around.

DevoTheStrange,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
I've been trying to figure out how to do the same thing , trying to find a piece of glass to use to slip in as an inside diameter spacer to eliminate that lip . so far no luck

I know what Devo is saying is the intended function of the cylone bowl , but i understand too that by eliminating that lip this will increase the air flow , hence fast vape times

Samsquanch,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
you guys should talk to The Electrician, he has solved this dilemma. I believe he used a RooR carbon filter to change the inner diameter of the bowl.

DevoTheStrange,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
that filter look interesting , dont quiet see how it would work without cutting it in half , maybe we will keep an eye out for The Electrician

Samsquanch,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
he used the filter upside down so it fits over the Extreme heating element. No need to cut in half. Turn it upside down. The top end is 18mm, the bottom end is 14mm. Slides right onto it like the cyclone bowl. Then he has a screen in the skinny part and uses a down stem attached to tubing to act as a whip which he then slides onto the carbon filter.

DevoTheStrange,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Hmmm really , my local head shop got some stuff like this , think im taking a trip today

Samsquanch,

FEAR420

Actually it not a carbon filter,its an enlarging adapter. It goes from a 19MM-to-14MM. If you cant find any of these,I still suggest the VaporTower 2 piece handkit/wand :cool:

FEAR420,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Clear Dome has messed with this. He sent me a prototype bowl for the E a while back that I thought was more efficient and provided thicker hits. I think he has started producing them now on his site. The wall might have been a little thicker, but the seat was also lowered.

stickstones,

the electrician

what i think is really needed is a bowl like the one described, but with the hole smaller still (same as the one in the element) and only a couple mm in length to act as a one hitter. the hits would be bigger than the world and you might as well not be using any weed

later on today ill post up a video or something

the electrician,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Hmm , smaller hole for air flow , ya Im liking this , the smaller hit at a condensed heat source is something Ive been playing with since I started vaping . Using small chillums or one hitters as wands , just trying to find the perfect fit

Samsquanch,

buh bam

Well the reason I liked te glass piece that would fit in was because that was the extreme could still be used the orginal way. It we be like an option. I am glad to see so many responses thanks guys! I'm really likin the community here.

I understand how the cyclone bowl works, but it just seemed like the herb never fly around in the bowl, no matter how loose I pack them. It still performs great, don't get me wrong. I don't even like the thicker bags sometimes, but my friends like them, and I like how high the get me.

I understand what yor saying(electrician). I think that would be a great idea. I think it would
be really cool to make say 5 different pieces that would adjust the diameter of the hole, that way people could choose which one they want.

buh bam,
Top Bottom