***SOLD***Custom Distilled Glass Fillacello Recycler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
SOLD! Thank you everyone for your interest.

It's with heavy heart that I'm putting my custom fillacello recycler by Distilled Glass up for sale.

Asking $275 (PayPal fees, and shipping included)

$275 is what I paid for the recycler when I had it made. Not trying to make any money back on it, just passing it along to the next lucky owner.

The recycler has an 18mm female joint, and is a perfect fit for something like an EVO or something similar. The marble feet help provide a sturdy base for larger vapes. The perc is a gridded 7-slit inline that purrs nicely. The highest tip of the mouthpiece stands at 12" high.

The vortex action in this piece is absolutely sick. Mike has it really dialed in. Check the usage video at the bottom to see it in action. Vortexes the whole time, with slow or fast draw speed. It even vortexes as you dump water out of it!

The piece is in pristine condition, and has just received a thorough PBW cleaning. It will be shipped securely, and insured. No need to worry about it arriving to you in one piece.

I love the fillacello work, and how it reflects in the bottom of the uptake tube when water is in the piece (check pic #2).

I have sold multiple items in the Classifieds here, buy with confidence.

Here are some pics, along with a usage video.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

wigux06.jpg

DP02uGQ.jpg

5i3ZIMd.jpg

lgDZF8l.jpg

AB25fBv.jpg

7tJWDkU.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom