• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Custom CARBLESS VapCap Ti stems

V-apE

☮☮☮
I like it,takes me back to the older Omni(a little bit)

2vv5b4h.jpg

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Wow @stardustsailor I really really like this last page worth of pictures but the last one is really the one! That’s what I have been looking for without knowing it, that stem ticks all my boxes! I’m happy to see you are doing some Ti stems again because you come up with such amazing patterns and textures. Your titanium stems are end-game VapCap territory, imho along with of Mr piggie’s wooden works, that’s where the creativity and excitement of VCs is for me personally. Well done again SDS, I tip my virtual hat!

Mr Turnip

I taste no difference to be honest mate between this and my others with mp's.

Just popped that up for reference as I'm that happy with it I'm having a plain ti version made to match.

And the finish is antique bronze not the copper finish.

Cheers

Mr Turnip

Received my second order today which got posted from Greece Monday and I received today in the UK. How good is that???...

What can I say two stems that are perfect in every way. One of these carbless with no condenser and a ti tip with the little air flow grooves in the top is the perfect portable vape.

Problem is with how good these stems are I'm going to end up with way too many as I'm already thinking what my next one is going to be.

Someone please buy the one in the classifieds or its coming to my house!!.

One more satisfied customer cheers

ubardog

WOW!!! just read all 34pages of this tread

SDS! Some lovley art you have created here , personaly I like the just Ti with out the resin coats, Alough some of them were stunning too!
Steam Punk style maybe was my fav,

I just wanted to chim in and say good work keep it up :D

Oh and suggest a water attachment mouth peace 18/14 stepping to an internel fittting mp

(Or a telescopic Stem :rofl:)

Last edited:

BlazeDis

Hi thinking of making my own custom body . Seen some ti pipe on eBay but what size will I need please ?
Inner diameter , outer diameter and length for both xl and standard will be using spinning mouthpieces . Cheers

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
ID : 8 mm
OD : 10 mm

mp length : 17 mm
BODY length : 45 mm
STD stem length : 62 mm (or 45 +17 )
XL stem length : 79 mm (or 62 +17 )

Best of luck with your adventure .
Titanium is almost unworkable with hand tools ( i.e. saw ) .
You will find great difficulty into cutting it in size and removing /smoothing any possible burrs & dents.

Cheers.
:science:

Top Bottom