Custom 3D printed Widgets - Delta 3D Studios

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I've been beta testing the Vape Spittoon for several months now.

I agree with @Ratchett, it can be used with pretty much any vaporizer, it's just not as easy.

The great thing about using the Vape Spittoon is you just "spit" out the load by blowing through the whip/stem. With a basket/chamber vape you can't really do that. You can still dump the load into the spittoon which is a great storage container for ABV. I've knocked over my ABV containers in the past without a lid and made a mess. The spittoon nearly eliminates this issue.

It also works perfectly with the VapCap. It works best with my E-Nano and VapCaps. I use it with all of my other vapes, the Grasshopper, Sticky Brick OG & Junior, and my Evo.

I don't have access to it now unfortunately so I can't post pics, sorry. I'll get some up as soon as possible.

snackmaster

These are custom jyarz caddies that @Ratchett was kind enough to help me out with. Got great feedback on the initial design and I'm very happy with the final product. Wanted something to hold/organize all my classics and having three 1x3 units gives the flexibility to arrange and place in multiple ways.

W6H16Pc.jpg

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Evening all!

Just wanted to pop in to officially introduce my first authorized retailer - @PuffItUp! We've already got the Pax3 adapter listed for sale and I'm hoping to add a few more products to his store over the next few weeks/months.

Randy is the first of what I hope will be many retailers across the world stocking my most popular products. My goal over the next few months is to sign distributors worldwide to help reduce those expensive international shipping rates. I'm hoping to build an interactive map so you can locate your nearest retailer although don't quite have an ETA on that.

I'm doing my best to offer a large wholesale catalog to my partners, but the largest selection of my inventions will always be available direct from my website.

SO many things going on around the shop I still don't know how I'm keeping up with it all.

(And yes, the rumors are true - I AM working on a Mighty V3 WPA adapter - the first batch is scheduled to arrive the first week in June - cross your fingers for a perfect fit!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mgmario

welldone ratchett great job , i just see your shop :) it is nice to see people use 3d printing for vaping , because of my work also i design in cad i will try to upload for download designs related to vaping any suggestion about what the community needs is welcome (ok i will need few days to design them because the last weeks are crazy because of a project that must finish until the end of may)
again to day a well done :rockon:

rsqemt911

Evening all!

Just wanted to pop in to officially introduce my first authorized retailer - @PuffItUp! We've already got the Pax3 adapter listed for sale and I'm hoping to add a few more products to his store over the next few weeks/months.

Randy is the first of what I hope will be many retailers across the world stocking my most popular products. My goal over the next few months is to sign distributors worldwide to help reduce those expensive international shipping rates. I'm hoping to build an interactive map so you can locate your nearest retailer although don't quite have an ETA on that.

I'm doing my best to offer a large wholesale catalog to my partners, but the largest selection of my inventions will always be available direct from my website.

SO many things going on around the shop I still don't know how I'm keeping up with it all.

(And yes, the rumors are true - I AM working on a Mighty V3 WPA adapter - the first batch is scheduled to arrive the first week in June - cross your fingers for a perfect fit!)

I just purchased the Pax3 WT adapter and the charger cradle. Both are built exceptionally well. The WT adapter looks like it could be a stock pax item. I only wish there was a way to use the on off button with it. Maybe on version 2.0? Not a huge deal since the app allows for everything but on/off function.

Keep up the good work!!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Congrats @Ratchett ! Things are really moving!

I've been using my vape spittoon for a couple of months now. My beta model doesn't hold the screens in place as well as the production models will, but it has still become something I must have. For stem/whip vapes it's the shit, but I still dump all my other bowls into it and just tap on the lid until it all falls through. I've tried a lot of things over the years for abv, and this thing is great! I've been able to use it with every vape I test in the way described above. By far it's the best abv solution I've come across in my ten years of vaping.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Congrats @Ratchett ! Things are really moving!

I've been using my vape spittoon for a couple of months now. My beta model doesn't hold the screens in place as well as the production models will, but it has still become something I must have. For stem/whip vapes it's the shit, but I still dump all my other bowls into it and just tap on the lid until it all falls through. I've tried a lot of things over the years for abv, and this thing is great! I've been able to use it with every vape I test in the way described above. By far it's the best abv solution I've come across in my ten years of vaping.

Thanks! Happy to hear it, although funny you're the first person to have a real issue with the screens popping out. It's either your copy of the lid, or the screen.

When I come up to visit next month I'll bring one of my finished production copies for you to play with and see if the screens hold up any better (I suspect it may be the screens - they are custom punched for me, the specs might be slightly off).

Hopefully by then I'll have my new Mighty/Crafty V3 WPA finished to show you as well!

travs

FWIW: totally unsolicited product suggestion: I was looking at the organizers when I came across the urchin design. It would be cool if that was scaled up to fit an arizer air in one spot and then spots for stems. Might lean toward the medium organizer anyway, but I could use something like that down the road.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
FWIW: totally unsolicited product suggestion: I was looking at the organizers when I came across the urchin design. It would be cool if that was scaled up to fit an arizer air in one spot and then spots for stems. Might lean toward the medium organizer anyway, but I could use something like that down the road.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I'll be really honest - I've stopped making larger organizer designs simply because of the large surface profile required for them - this is very difficult to produce with 3D printers (unless you have big fancy expensive ones). Even my medium sized honeycomb organizer can be a bit of a challenge right now.

As such I've had to shift my manufacturing method away from 3D printing for these larger objects. Unfortunately the equipment for doing this isn't cheap and it's hard to find any small businesses with these machines who are willing to take my business in low volume. Therefore I've shopped around and found a desktop model I want to buy in the very near future. That machine will enable me to build stands and organizers from solid blocks of material (including aluminum and wood!)

Hopefully I can have that machinery in my studio before the end of the year.

In other exciting news, I'm proud to announce that I've finished my new V3 mighty waterpipe adapter! This adapter is made from a much stiffer silicone rubber which twist-locks into the Mighty (and Crafty) vaporizer. There's also a stiff screen in the WPA to hold back the herb (just like the original cooling unit)

IMG_7838__79886.1497140924.1280.1280.JPG

I've already shipped out the first batch to customers this week, and I'm taking preorders for my next batch of V3 adapters due to arrive before the end of this month.

Also note, I am currently in the process of signing wholesale partners worldwide. If you or someone you know has a store and looking for a new line of products to sell, please have them contact me for more information. I am mainly interested in international wholesale partners who can help reduce shipping costs to my customers around the world, but I will be happy to talk to anyone with a storefront.
(To anyone who has contacted me in the past few years regarding wholesale - I have not forgotten about you. I will be in contact very soon with complete wholesale information)

Last edited by a moderator:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Damn, I'm on fire this week! I've got another product to share with ya'll.

Allow me to introduce the latest iteration of the Storz & Bickel Dosing Capsule Loading Tray!

IMG_7900__65188.1497574447.1280.1280.JPG

Finally at long last, I went back and switched up the design, rather than 3D printing the finished product, I've moved to a mill which can accurately trim this design from a solid block of HDPE. The finished product performs substantially better than before!

NOTE! This is a very limited production run. I am seeking feedback from early-adopters so I can improve the product in future revisions

organicali

I have the PAX2/3 adapter and it works wonderfully. Happy I went with this vs the expensive newvape option. No need for the "improved screen", vented lid, pusher, etc. maybe someday I'll try those, turning a $200 Pax setup into a a $350 setup seems kind of ridiculous.

The PAX loading funnel works fine but I do just fine using my previous method of a creased postcard. Maybe I'll use it when I'm out and about, more likely to spill.

Also got some plugs which work fine for cleaning my glass.

Gigsabits53

@Ratchett I really love your stuff !! The website is full of great products for a vaporist.

I really have my eye on that spittoon and it seems others have it and like it. Thats good enough for me. I have been searching for something like this for a while now and then I found Delta 3D. Im definitely going to order one of the spittoons.

Keep up the great work!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@Ratchett I really love your stuff !! The website is full of great products for a vaporist.

I really have my eye on that spittoon and it seems others have it and like it. Thats good enough for me. I have been searching for something like this for a while now and then I found Delta 3D. Im definitely going to order one of the spittoons.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks! This business has and will remain a labor of love. I spend a lot of time testing out my products as best I can before I release anything to the public. My Vape Spittoon went through several different design iterations over a 36 month period of time from initial concept to finished product.

I've got one of my last prototypes sitting on my desk right now, I still use it daily with all my vaporizers to catch and store ABV until I'm ready to dump it into my large container.

In other great news, I've already signed up two international wholesale partners (one in New Zealand and one in Brazil). I'm hoping to ship their inventory sometime next week and then build a formal page on my site listing Authorized Retailers worldwide. Be on the lookout for that page coming in the near future. Hopefully that list will continue to grow over the coming months.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Haven't really posted in this thread before, but my first purchase from ratchett was a printed honeycomb organizer. I ordered it without realizing there would be a delay for some reason or another. He instantly threw in some extra gifts upon my request as a way to compensate. I use those extra gifts every day and are now a staple in my vape routine.
Without Ratchett, my portable usage would have something missing. Who would've thought a few $1.50 gifts could make such a difference! Haha.

The honeycomb couldn't come home with me so it was gifted to a friend who uses it to clean up his insanely desultory vape space. It is more valuable with his use than mine.

Ever since, through a random message every now and then just to say hello and catch up, Ratchett has remained a friend.

Give a man with an incredible knowledge of manufacturing a great imagination and he will create happiness for vaporists around the world. (Or people who have a light switch that won't stay on ... yes I saw that item...genius).

Good luck with all of your future products, you are an essential part of FC, Ratchett!

Gigsabits53

Thanks! This business has and will remain a labor of love. I spend a lot of time testing out my products as best I can before I release anything to the public. My Vape Spittoon went through several different design iterations over a 36 month period of time from initial concept to finished product.

I've got one of my last prototypes sitting on my desk right now, I still use it daily with all my vaporizers to catch and store ABV until I'm ready to dump it into my large container.

In other great news, I've already signed up two international wholesale partners (one in New Zealand and one in Brazil). I'm hoping to ship their inventory sometime next week and then build a formal page on my site listing Authorized Retailers worldwide. Be on the lookout for that page coming in the near future. Hopefully that list will continue to grow over the coming months.

Great news!! I think you provide very unique products that are quite helpful. I was on the site earlier today and purchased the spittoon and several other items, cleaning plugs, etc. Those little things that make life easier are very important. You have definitely captured that niche.

Good luck in your future endeavors!:)

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Evening all, phew finally starting to get caught up around the shop and getting things under control again.
Had some free time today to whip up something new....

Allow me to introduce my new Flexible mini funnel!

20170727_172242__81062.1501192262.1280.1280.jpg

20170727_171901__88384.1501192262.1280.1280.jpg

Using a flexible rubber material and a tapered design, this funnel will work with a variety of stems. From a small Doob tube or a Grasshopper vape up to a large 18mm male joint, this funnel will fit them all. And the funnel can be folded/compressed for safe keeping in your portable storage kits without taking up too excessive precious space!

Looking forward to hearing feedback! I've been meaning to print and finalize this design for a while now.

Top Bottom