Custom 3D printed Widgets - Delta 3D Studios

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Can you twist the crafty/mighty wpa v2 mods on and off the device while its installed on the cu?
@Ratchett i summon you, please if your not too busy designing stuff.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Yes, you can absolutely twist the CU-Mods on and off the vaporizers.

If so is there any reason someone with a spare crafty cu couldnt buy a crafty wpa v2 and use it on a mighty?

Ooo, that's an interesting question. I really have no clue if that would be possible. I don't have access to both vapes and cooling units to test that theory.

Perhaps someone else with a Crafty and a Mighty and test he interchangeability of the Cooling Units.

ChooChooCharlie

Perhaps someone else with a Crafty and a Mighty and test he interchangeability of the Cooling Units.

Was midway through a Mighty session, read this question, and tried it.

Not a good idea to twist a Crafty CU onto a Mighty body. At least on my pair of S&B vapes. But I have read of people saving and re-using Crafty CUs after upgrading to Mighty. Doesn't work for me.

There is a lot of force required. Way too much tension on those locking channel tabs. Didn't want to take that big of a hit for the team, so I did not try to force-twist it fully on.

But, going the other way works fine for my pair -- my Mighty CU fits on my Crafty body without any extra force. Looks rather odd, but given the looks of the original I suppose we shouldn't judge.

aushizz

Pick one For a Pax2 :
Scoop n stir or the scoop n tamp ?
I'm leaning SnS. Thoughts?

aushizz,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
:ninja: Attention! Looking for several people who use whip or direct draw stem based vapes (like Logs) to help me beta test a new product :nod:. Prefer those with video recording/editing capabilities as I'd love to capture some footage of this item in action.

Lots of exciting stuff in the works folks. I apologize for the delays, I was SERIOUSLY unprepared for the massive holiday rush I received this year. I promise I'll try not to let that happen again.

ChooChooCharlie

Of course you were on my short list of beta testers Sticks, I've already got a copy reserved for you the next time I come up to visit :cool:

I can almost see it now...or better yet, wait for the video that must be made of:
Battle of the Mighty stands!!
For the video, please use the S&B capsule filling tray as a fighting ring.:brow::cool:

sickmanfraud

@Ratchett now that it appears the Alfa (formerly from Goboff) will be supported is there a chance you will make a longer mouthpiece so the heat from the vape top does not touch / burn my lips?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@Ratchett now that it appears the Alfa (formerly from Goboff) will be supported is there a chance you will make a longer mouthpiece so the heat from the vape top does not touch / burn my lips?

I'm also hearing similar rumors from a possible retailer in the far east - seems Alfa is back on the market!

I had originally shelved any plans for further Alfa accessories, but naturally that has changed as the product is now selling again.

I'm afraid right now I'm still wrapped up in orders and having a hell of a time focusing on R&D. I'm really sorry to my fans who were accustomed to an invention a week for the past few years, but I've had to slow down and plan my steps accordingly.

Hopefully I'll have time to get back to inventing soon, but I simply haven't had time to do anything recently :\

ChooChooCharlie

Hey kids, there's a new game called "Ratchett's Herb Air Hockey"

You start with an herb puck from a grinder. Then play air hockey with Ratchett's GH funnel, as you spread the herb for drying. Seconds of alternate use fun!

dMyi7yK.jpg

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Attention! Looking for several people who use whip or direct draw stem based vapes (like Logs) to help me beta test a new product
I might be able to help with that. I use my E-Nano with the direct draw stem almost exclusively, and rarely use my gongs.

Speaking of which, your stands for the E-Nano stems have become essential parts of my vape station, the urchin is such a great design in both form and function. I use the nano mostly as a one-hitter, it might take me hours to finish a bowl, so it's nice to be able to leave my stems loaded and upright without having to worry about anything spilling.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@Ratchett do you ship internationally? more specifically to Ireland.:sherlock:
Indeed! I'm very proud to report that my accessories have been shipped to 43 countries around the world by last count and that number continues to grow (believe I just got an order this morning from yet another new country I never imagined I would ship to).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostlyfett420

Chewie get us out of here!
Hey @Ratchett just a quick note to let you know that the accessories I ordered arrived here in Eire quicker than USPS could update their tracking service!!! I checked the site Monday and it said oh it is still in Miami, then went downstairs to check the mail and there it was!! FAST SHIPPING almost like time travel hmmm.:rockon::2c:

:peace:

Top Bottom