1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom 3D Printed Vape Accessories - Delta 3D Studios

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by Ratchett, Mar 13, 2014.

1. IAmKrazy2

IAmKrazy2 Darth Vapor

Forgot to thank Ratchett for an excellent customer service experience. Honest and helpful in solving a small problem of mine.

I also really like the larger diameter silicone whip material he stocks, great for Herbalizer Vapolution 3 and others.

2. Ratchett

Ratchett Vape Accessories Delta3DStudios.com Accessory Maker

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Yes, you can absolutely twist the CU-Mods on and off the vaporizers.

Ooo, that's an interesting question. I really have no clue if that would be possible. I don't have access to both vapes and cooling units to test that theory.

Perhaps someone else with a Crafty and a Mighty and test he interchangeability of the Cooling Units.

3. Mr. Me2

Mr. Me2 Well-Known Member

4. ChooChooCharlie

ChooChooCharlie Hobo

Was midway through a Mighty session, read this question, and tried it.

Not a good idea to twist a Crafty CU onto a Mighty body. At least on my pair of S&B vapes. But I have read of people saving and re-using Crafty CUs after upgrading to Mighty. Doesn't work for me.

There is a lot of force required. Way too much tension on those locking channel tabs. Didn't want to take that big of a hit for the team, so I did not try to force-twist it fully on.

But, going the other way works fine for my pair -- my Mighty CU fits on my Crafty body without any extra force. Looks rather odd, but given the looks of the original I suppose we shouldn't judge.

5. 6079Smith

6079Smith Well-Known Member

IME the Crafty cooling units do fit the Mighty in the same fashion, excepting only one tab is present to act as a bump-stop when installing.

6. aushizz

aushizz Member

Pick one For a Pax2 :
    Scoop n stir or the scoop n tamp ?
    I'm leaning SnS. Thoughts?

7. Enialis

Enialis Member

Shout out for the Herbie SonG v2.0, all Herbie owners, hydratube or not, should consider getting one as it solves issues with leaky bowls and provides a ton of functionality for $60USD cheaper than a replacement bowl. Can't go back to using leaky stock bowl without one of these now!

8. Ratchett

:ninja: Attention! Looking for several people who use whip or direct draw stem based vapes (like Logs) to help me beta test a new product :nod:. Prefer those with video recording/editing capabilities as I'd love to capture some footage of this item in action.

Lots of exciting stuff in the works folks. I apologize for the delays, I was SERIOUSLY unprepared for the massive holiday rush I received this year. I promise I'll try not to let that happen again.

9. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

I got a few vapes I could test shit on for you.

10. Ratchett

Of course you were on my short list of beta testers Sticks, I've already got a copy reserved for you the next time I come up to visit :cool:

11. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

flotntoke, Philreal187 and Ratchett like this.
  12. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

Right. I need to think more before I post!

13. ChooChooCharlie

ChooChooCharlie Hobo

I can almost see it now...or better yet, wait for the video that must be made of:
    Battle of the Mighty stands!!
    For the video, please use the S&B capsule filling tray as a fighting ring.:brow::cool:

cloudsosmoke and stickstones like this.
  14. subway13029

subway13029 Well-Known Member

whats up? playa

Ratchett likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors