1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom 3D Printed Vape Accessories - Delta 3D Studios

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by Ratchett, Mar 13, 2014.

1. IAmKrazy2

IAmKrazy2 Darth Vapor

Forgot to thank Ratchett for an excellent customer service experience. Honest and helpful in solving a small problem of mine.

I also really like the larger diameter silicone whip material he stocks, great for Herbalizer Vapolution 3 and others.

2. Ratchett

Ratchett Vape Accessories Delta3DStudios.com Accessory Maker

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Yes, you can absolutely twist the CU-Mods on and off the vaporizers.

Ooo, that's an interesting question. I really have no clue if that would be possible. I don't have access to both vapes and cooling units to test that theory.

Perhaps someone else with a Crafty and a Mighty and test he interchangeability of the Cooling Units.

3. Mr. Me2

Mr. Me2 Well-Known Member

4. ChooChooCharlie

ChooChooCharlie Hobo

Was midway through a Mighty session, read this question, and tried it.

Not a good idea to twist a Crafty CU onto a Mighty body. At least on my pair of S&B vapes. But I have read of people saving and re-using Crafty CUs after upgrading to Mighty. Doesn't work for me.

There is a lot of force required. Way too much tension on those locking channel tabs. Didn't want to take that big of a hit for the team, so I did not try to force-twist it fully on.

But, going the other way works fine for my pair -- my Mighty CU fits on my Crafty body without any extra force. Looks rather odd, but given the looks of the original I suppose we shouldn't judge.

5. 6079Smith

6079Smith Well-Known Member

IME the Crafty cooling units do fit the Mighty in the same fashion, excepting only one tab is present to act as a bump-stop when installing.

6. aushizz

aushizz Member

Pick one For a Pax2 :
    Scoop n stir or the scoop n tamp ?
    I'm leaning SnS. Thoughts?

7. Enialis

Enialis Member

Shout out for the Herbie SonG v2.0, all Herbie owners, hydratube or not, should consider getting one as it solves issues with leaky bowls and provides a ton of functionality for $60USD cheaper than a replacement bowl. Can't go back to using leaky stock bowl without one of these now!

8. Ratchett

:ninja: Attention! Looking for several people who use whip or direct draw stem based vapes (like Logs) to help me beta test a new product :nod:. Prefer those with video recording/editing capabilities as I'd love to capture some footage of this item in action.

Lots of exciting stuff in the works folks. I apologize for the delays, I was SERIOUSLY unprepared for the massive holiday rush I received this year. I promise I'll try not to let that happen again.

9. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

I got a few vapes I could test shit on for you.

10. Ratchett

Of course you were on my short list of beta testers Sticks, I've already got a copy reserved for you the next time I come up to visit :cool:

11. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

12. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

Right. I need to think more before I post!

13. ChooChooCharlie

ChooChooCharlie Hobo

I can almost see it now...or better yet, wait for the video that must be made of:
    Battle of the Mighty stands!!
    For the video, please use the S&B capsule filling tray as a fighting ring.:brow::cool:

14. subway13029

subway13029 Well-Known Member

whats up? playa

snamuh and Ratchett like this.
  15. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

@Ratchett now that it appears the Alfa (formerly from Goboff) will be supported is there a chance you will make a longer mouthpiece so the heat from the vape top does not touch / burn my lips?

Ratchett likes this.
  16. Ratchett

I'm also hearing similar rumors from a possible retailer in the far east - seems Alfa is back on the market!

I had originally shelved any plans for further Alfa accessories, but naturally that has changed as the product is now selling again.

I'm afraid right now I'm still wrapped up in orders and having a hell of a time focusing on R&D. I'm really sorry to my fans who were accustomed to an invention a week for the past few years, but I've had to slow down and plan my steps accordingly.

Hopefully I'll have time to get back to inventing soon, but I simply haven't had time to do anything recently :\

17. ChooChooCharlie

ChooChooCharlie Hobo

Hey kids, there's a new game called "Ratchett's Herb Air Hockey"

You start with an herb puck from a grinder. Then play air hockey with Ratchett's GH funnel, as you spread the herb for drying. Seconds of alternate use fun!

[​IMG]

18. duff

duff Well worn

@Ratchett thanks for your fine work.
    Fun stuff to play with, fast shipping and incredible CS.

19. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes unfiltered

I might be able to help with that. I use my E-Nano with the direct draw stem almost exclusively, and rarely use my gongs.

Speaking of which, your stands for the E-Nano stems have become essential parts of my vape station, the urchin is such a great design in both form and function. I use the nano mostly as a one-hitter, it might take me hours to finish a bowl, so it's nice to be able to leave my stems loaded and upright without having to worry about anything spilling.

Philreal187, Squiby and Ratchett like this.
  20. Ghostlyfett420

Ghostlyfett420 Chewie get us out of here!

these are great, I must get some accessories for the mighty like a stand and water pipe adapter and possibly a cap for the volcano, @Ratchett do you ship internationally? more specifically to Ireland.:sherlock:

Philreal187, Ratchett and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  21. Ratchett

Indeed! I'm very proud to report that my accessories have been shipped to 43 countries around the world by last count and that number continues to grow (believe I just got an order this morning from yet another new country I never imagined I would ship to).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  22. Ghostlyfett420

Thank you for the heads up and swift reply @Ratchett. I just placed an order :peace:

23. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Is ceramic (high heat resistant) something you can 3D print?

Philreal187 and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  24. Ghostlyfett420

Hey @Ratchett just a quick note to let you know that the accessories I ordered arrived here in Eire quicker than USPS could update their tracking service!!! I checked the site Monday and it said oh it is still in Miami, then went downstairs to check the mail and there it was!! FAST SHIPPING almost like time travel hmmm.:rockon::2c:

:peace:

25. overvaped

overvaped Vapor evangelist

Hi @Ratchett!
    First of all, congratulations for your products.

If you take suggestions, I'd like something like this
    http://delta3dstudios.com/haze-can-case-5-cans/
    but with space for a battery. In fact I already like the model, specially the fact that there is a place for the stem.

Keep on the good work!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors