Custom 3D printed Widgets - Delta 3D Studios

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Just measured several of mine and they are 33mm on the micrometer or 1.299" if you prefer;)

However I'd prefer a 2nd opinion on that as my meter was acting a bit funny when I turned it on.

How does this look?
ybJV930.png

Hard to tell from the pictures, but this one is taller and bigger to hold 6 Jyarz, and the center can be used to hold poking tools or whatever else (it's a smidge smaller then the Jyarz slots, so it might not hold an extra one)

For size reference, here's the Jyarz organizer next to the Honeycomb organizer:
XsUASAV.png

If you guys like this design, I'll print a test one later today for the pictures and get it published to my store

XeroRespect

This too shall PAX...
... to hold 6 Jyarz, and the center can be used to hold poking tools or whatever else (it's a smidge smaller then the Jyarz slots, so it might not hold an extra one)

Damn... now I need to order a 6th Classic. One empty slot would just not do.

Just measured several of mine and they are 33mm on the micrometer or 1.299" if you prefer;)

However I'd prefer a 2nd opinion on that as my meter was acting a bit funny when I turned it on.

According to the Verniers at work... I am getting 32.80mm to 33.35mm depending how high up I measure. I like 33.0mm too! :tup:

Edit:
Shit... sorry for the back to back posts mods and @Ratchett ! Too excited.

Last edited by a moderator:

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Yes, yes, yes! Love the 6 slot with the 7th taller. That will hold my scoop! Thanks for the 2nd opinion on the measurements @XeroRespect

Hold up...just realized there is about a 1.5mm or so space between each jyar when side by side because of the tops being slightly bigger. The walls of the honeycomb may need to be thicker to make the jyars far enough apart when they are in the caddy.
Also you might could stagger the depth of the honeycombs so all the jyars would be different heights making it easier to get in and out as well. Just a thought.

Last edited:

snackmaster

How does this look?
ybJV930.png

Hard to tell from the pictures, but this one is taller and bigger to hold 6 Jyarz, and the center can be used to hold poking tools or whatever else (it's a smidge smaller then the Jyarz slots, so it might not hold an extra one)

For size reference, here's the Jyarz organizer next to the Honeycomb organizer:
XsUASAV.png

If you guys like this design, I'll print a test one later today for the pictures and get it published to my store

Hey were you able to print a prototype? :D

MinnBobber

Center of stand with a place for SCS small (2.1") !!

Expand the center area for this, maybe 8 SCS slots on the perimeter in a sideways oval shape.
Center area grows and two circles, each about 2.2". One for SCS shredder and and one for your 2.2" or smaller diameter vape.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hey were you able to print a prototype? :D
Lol, I had to measure and confirm I do have a Jyarz Classic, and my measurements match the others so that's good to know!

I've got the design compiled, I'll start printing it in a bit. I'll post a link once I have it published on my store

Expand the center area for this, maybe 8 SCS slots on the perimeter in a sideways oval shape.
Center area grows and two circles, each about 2.2". One for SCS shredder and and one for your 2.2" or smaller diameter vape.

Erm :hmm: I'm a bit confused lol, not sure how I can grow the center area to hole two circles.....

snackmaster

Lol, I had to measure and confirm I do have a Jyarz Classic, and my measurements match the others so that's good to know!

I've got the design compiled, I'll start printing it in a bit. I'll post a link once I have it published on my store

Erm :hmm: I'm a bit confused lol, not sure how I can grow the center area to hole two circles.....

Nice! My wallet is ready...

MinnBobber

Instead of six holders in a circle, do 8 holders in an oval shape which would then expand the inner area.
Same design on each holder BUT add two more and stretch out the middle area

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Instead of six holders in a circle, do 8 holders in an oval shape which would then expand the inner area.
Same design on each holder BUT add two more and stretch out the middle area
I see where you're going, but that's going to be a bit tough, I'll try to play with the shape a bit and see what I can come up with

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Last edited by a moderator:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Happy Monday Ya'll!

Back with another few product announcements

First, I have finalized my JyARz Classic storage organizer. I offer two versions currently:

6-Slot Organizer
IMG_7049__34363.1440968616.1280.1280.JPG

3-Slot Organizer
IMG_7054__12869.1440969307.1280.1280.JPG

Also I have modified my Pax2 loading funnel to make a
Pax2 Loading Funnel - SCS-Mini Edition
IMG_7056__73330.1440969963.1280.1280.JPG

More products coming soon, stay tuned for more announcements in a few days!

That looks familiar...:cool:

Thanks again for the goodies. I'll put some concentrates aside for you for the next time I swing by.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hahaha, I love it guys. Everyone's response (Including @JyARz's) has been great!

Pretty funny to think about how I really only made these honeycomb organizers for myself because I had too much shit laying around my vape station! :lol:

Now if only I could solve my problem with ABV getting EVERYWHERE, I'll be golden ;)

New accessories coming this weekend. Stay tuned for more information! :brow:

Top Bottom