1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Crohn's Disease and vaping

Discussion in 'Medical Discussion' started by Trogdor, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Trogdor

Trogdor Member

Anyone else here with Crohn's? Just started, but I'm eager to see if it helps at all. On a side note, is my doctor going to be able to notice whether or not I'm vaping? Still got an unknown amount of time until my state's medical program is up and running, so I'd rather not have anyone know.
  2. Steele Concept

Steele Concept Transformer Tubes Manufacturer

Ulcerative Colitis here. Vaping helps reduce symptoms and gut spasms for me. I like that it also eases the joint aches I get during flare ups as well as frequency of bowel movements. Tincture of cannabis also really helps. Good meds are great also for the ability to fight off the anxiety/depression that seems to occur with chronic diseases.

I'm sorry that you have Crohns, IBD can suck. At least we were blessed with an awesome medicine like cannabis to help us get by.
    grokit, Trogdor and VaporsVaporizer like this.
  3. Trogdor

Trogdor Member

Yeah, every little bit helps. BTW, you ever try making tincture with ABV instead?
  4. Steele Concept

Steele Concept Transformer Tubes Manufacturer

I have not used ABV instead of grade A buds as there are more actives in 'unspent' medicine. However, I have heard that there can be some decent effects from ABV.

If you click on the link in my sig below I made a blog post about making tinctures :) I hope this can assist you in your journey to wellness Trogdor.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors