Crafty vs Solo 2

sinjin1985

Hey guys,

In the store I am buying, the Crafty is $60 more expensive than Solo 2.

Is the Crafty worth the extra $60?

Thanks!

sinjin1985,

Caelar900

I feel like they are pretty different vapes with pretty different use cases. It would probably be more fair to compare the solo 2 to the crafty's big brother the mighty. But if we are simply talking about vapor production I would say that the crafty is the superior device and hence possibly worth the extra money.

Caelar900,

Waldorulez

Arizer solo one it is the best an even a northern light one or a solo two but u can't change the battery your self wit the two

Waldorulez,

Caelar900

Solo 1 it was easy(ish) to swap out a new battery though when yours bites the dust?

Caelar900,

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC
Hey guys,

Thanks!

I own two Crafty vaporizers and a Solo 2. The Crafty is more discreet for quick on the go sessions. The Crafty CU really cools the vapor for your throat. Solo2 is as good as or better than Crafty in all other respects.

Solo 2 has better taste, is easier to clean, faster to heat up, more reliable, with much better battery life.

Vapor quality and efficiency of extraction are good on both Crafty and Solo 2. The reclaim that some people get from the Crafty CU was removed from the inhaled vapor. The Solo 2 with slightly warmer vapor nudges out the Crafty for micro dosing and overall efficiency.

The Crafty battery is it's weakest link. It also has a very open draw and the Crafty oven cannot maintain temperature well when large draws are taken. The Solo 2 has the power to get the unit quickly up to temperature, and the oven is not over powered by the strongest of lungs.

The Crafty battery supports 5-6 sessions when new. The Solo 2 batteries support 15-18 medium to long sessions when new. There are two reasons I had two Crafty units. That is concern over reliability and need for multi sessions daily. For use at home, the Solo 2 is now my daily driver. If I did not already have the Crafty I would figure out how to best use the Solo 2 for on the go sessions.

I feel that a Solo 2 is about twice the value of a Crafty.

sinjin1985

I own two Crafty vaporizers and a Solo 2. The Crafty is more discreet for quick on the go sessions. The Crafty CU really cools the vapor for your throat. Solo2 is as good as or better than Crafty in all other respects.

Solo 2 has better taste, is easier to clean, faster to heat up, more reliable, with much better battery life.

Vapor quality and efficiency of extraction are good on both Crafty and Solo 2. The reclaim that some people get from the Crafty CU was removed from the inhaled vapor. The Solo 2 with slightly warmer vapor nudges out the Crafty for micro dosing and overall efficiency.

The Crafty battery is it's weakest link. It also has a very open draw and the Crafty oven cannot maintain temperature well when large draws are taken. The Solo 2 has the power to get the unit quickly up to temperature, and the oven is not over powered by the strongest of lungs.

The Crafty battery supports 5-6 sessions when new. The Solo 2 batteries support 15-18 medium to long sessions when new. There are two reasons I had two Crafty units. That is concern over reliability and need for multi sessions daily. For use at home, the Solo 2 is now my daily driver. If I did not already have the Crafty I would figure out how to best use the Solo 2 for on the go sessions.

I feel that a Solo 2 is about twice the value of a Crafty.

Woah! Thank you so much!

I guess this settles it then. :)

I also just found "Air vs Crafty" comparison on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/55v0n1/just_got_my_arizer_air_a_few_days_ago_heres/

Going to stay away from Crafty

sinjin1985,
Reactions: ejackyou

jake18a

Hey guys,

Thanks!
I sold my Crafty and purchased a Mighty. i recently purchased a Solo II and I like it better than the Mighty.

jake18a,
Reactions: ejackyou
Top Bottom