Crafty Bubbler + Adapter Needed In The Uk ASAP

For some reason using my Crafty vaporizer irritates my throat, makes my neck glands swollen (due to inhaling 185d hot air) so I need a way of getting the temperature down and I don't really want to wait 2-3 weeks for a bubbler to arrive from China.

I need a Uk seller (preferably Amazon as I have £20 in vouchers) so what can you suggest?

Btw I have tried drinking Iced water, reducing temps but my doctor says to stop vaping which is not really an option.

BaconTrousers,

anycolouryoulike

You can get the adapter from UK Amazon and there's plenty of options for glass. Personally I like this style but there's a variety of options if you look for percolator or bubbler on there.
61JOUMrUrvL._SL1500_.jpg

You can get the adapter from UK Amazon and there's plenty of options for glass. Personally I like this style but there's a variety of options if you look for percolator or bubbler on there.
61JOUMrUrvL._SL1500_.jpg

That looks nice but I needed something fast so I bought this from Amazon:

71NFa86Da0L._SL1500_.jpg

Apparently It's not a recycler (even though it states it is) and the side pipes don't do anything but there are very few bubblers and bongs that are fulfilled by Amazon Prime. In fact there are only 2 and although the other one was cheaper and looked nicer the base isn't very wide/heavy so people said it keeps falling over.

Also someone reviewed it using a Mighty with an adapter so that is what pretty much made me order it.

Hopefully it will do the job and if not it will probably tide me over until I can get something better.

BaconTrousers,
Reactions: macbill
Just a short update to say hat bubbler/bong isn't great as the lower external pipes fill full of water and the top set doesn't really cool anything down. It's basically a fancy looking bog standard mini bong but I've ordered an ash catcher to hopefully get the temps down to a reasonable level.

712XXMl5fDL._SL1500_.jpg

BaconTrousers,
Top Bottom