COVID-19 transmission concerns?

ginolicious

Clean everything. Moral of the story. My grocery bags stay in garage for weeks before I’ll use them for anything. I’m so anal.

ginolicious,

ginolicious

They found traces of non-viable RNA from the virus after 17 days. The virus has to have a lipid membrane around it for it to remain viable. 3 days is the longest it can live on a surface, make it 4 if you want to be cautious.

thank you for that. That clears up everything. I was skeptical if it was really “active” on the ship for that long.

ginolicious,
Reactions: ataxian

ginolicious

Yeah at this rate. I might as well. I can’t take the stress of this any longer.

ginolicious,

Raptor5150

Hey guys I have a question

I'm taking a break from vaping (daily for the past 4 years) and I'm on day 5 and now my throat is tingling slightly irritated but it doesn't hurt. I have plenty of phlegm coming up and a slight cough here and there but otherwise I feel fine.

Has anyone else had symptoms like this after stopping from daily consumption?

Raptor5150,

ginolicious

I'm taking a break from vaping (daily for the past 4 years) and I'm on day 5 and now my throat is tingling slightly irritated but it doesn't hurt. I have plenty of phlegm coming up and a slight cough here and there but otherwise I feel fine.

I’ve had that on and off for about two weeks. I attribute it to the weather. And usually I’m down to vaping 4 times a week tops. Very rarely get to 4 times. Usually once a week.

ginolicious,

C No Ego

Expect any bronchodilator / expectorant properties received from ingesting cannabis vapor to Decrease or stop completely when you as well stop vaping completely. and too, any supplemental lipid signaling as well = Gone

C No Ego,
Top Bottom