Could it be possible Forest Gump was the one with AIDS all along?

2 Cycle

As we all saw, Jenny got the AIDS at the end of the movie and died. Forest was concerned that Forest junior would also have this disease and was reassured he was fine. Here is my theory:
Forest got AIDS from his mother, who had sex with the principle in order to get Forest into the school. She got AIDS from this guy. All Forest had to do was give his mother a kiss and boom you got it. Forest gives it to Jenny. Forest is basically superhuman and resists the disease for years.
Does this make sense? Is this possible?

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
Does this make sense? Is this possible?

Nope and nope (I don't think so anyways, Maybe an open sore). The hooker makes more sense to me, if so..
vgzEbIX.png

edit:The thought of him deep kissing his mom....:freak:

Last edited:

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Humans do not catch 'the AIDS' as you so eloquently put it by kissing.

They contract the HIV virus, this mutates in the later stages of the infection and transforms into AIDS.

Geez, is it 1981 again.

2 Cycle

My understanding is the disease can be spread via open sores while smooching. Unlikely, but possible for sure

2 Cycle,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
My understanding is the disease can be spread via open sores while smooching. Unlikely, but possible for sure

Not from kissing since you need infected blood or a blood product to enter into the sore/blood stream with No Exposure to saliva or air. The HIV retrovirus is extremely fragile when outside the human body and won't survive intact to be passed this way that's why it's very rare for people to even claim to have been infected through oral sex(never mind just making out) and even rarer for there to be any proof of it actually happening.

(and I pretty well know what's up, contracted HIV in late 1982 and progressed to having full blown aids in 1992 and have kept up with the medical research obsessively since then)

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Thank you @RUDE BOY Accurate info is greatly appreciated. I haven't seen the movie in years. I thought the girlfriend Jenny had taken drugs like heroin where a needle had been used. Or that she had been a prostitute. My memory is fuzzy, I will have to watch it again.

CarolKing,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom