Cory Glass Designs re/incyclers - high function and affordable?

sasNW

Just heard back from Cory on kik. Looking into a mostly black&white swirled recycler. He said $150 for basic and I mention FC of course:drool:

Interested to see how much extra it will be with the black and white. $150 for that clear recycler is god damn crazy good though:o

Herr_Dampf

Just heard back from Cory on kik. Looking into a mostly black&white swirled recycler. He said $150 for basic and I mention FC of course:drool:

Interested to see how much extra it will be with the black and white. $150 for that clear recycler is god damn crazy good though:o

Indeed. The recyclers are really clean done, work excellent and cost less than a comparable piece by Blaze... can't argue with that.

2clicker

Observer
You don't have 5 million points of diffusion killing flavor and it keeps the vapor in contact with the water for longer as it makes its way up to the return chamber/MP, maximizing cooling and conditioning. You also have a constantly circulating system of water instead of a static pool of it.

In theory anyway.

In any case, they look 100% cool as shit when functioning properly, that's for sure.

so they diffuse less...?

so in your opinion a fritted disk perc is killing flavor? i have never tried one. i just know they stack bubbles like crazy. i also like the other disk percs available (not fritted), but if flavor is ruined then maybe ill look elsewhere.

i may have to try some things before making a purchase. just too bad there arent more FC members in my area that have glass.

does this Cory character make any w/out the worked colors? any straight clear peices?

sasNW

so they diffuse less...?

so in your opinion a fritted disk perc is killing flavor? i have never tried one. i just know they stack bubbles like crazy. i also like the other disk percs available (not fritted), but if flavor is ruined then maybe ill look elsewhere.

i may have to try some things before making a purchase. just too bad there arent more FC members in my area that have glass.

does this Cory character make any w/out the worked colors? any straight clear peices?

Yup, less diffusion and more water contact= cool hit with more flavor retention.

I haven't tried a fritted disk with vapor, but the more diffusion there, the less flavor that is left behind.

Ya he is offering all clear recyclers for $150 for fc members! Which seems to be the best whirlpool money can buy atm. The pic was on the second page of this thread but is no longer available for some reason

2clicker

Observer
Yup, less diffusion and more water contact= cool hit with more flavor retention.

I haven't tried a fritted disk with vapor, but the more diffusion there, the less flavor that is left behind.

Ya he is offering all clear recyclers for $150 for fc members! Which seems to be the best whirlpool money can buy atm. The pic was on the second page of this thread but is no longer available for some reason

well hell... looks like i may be contacting him afterall.

honestly though i like the small can bubs the best, but these are nice looking also.

do most of you find that smaller pieces are better for vapor? most of the stuff coming out for dabbing is small. and i am looking for a small nightstand piece.

sasNW

I just got my first little bubbler last week, but for what it's worth it converted me to smaller pieces already. I've always been into bigger glass, but I've found that with a nice stacking little bubbler I can take lung busting rips like the larger glass, but it tastes that much better.

I was really surprised that I liked the little guy so much, and feel no more need for bigger pieces
:2c:

Caligula

Maximus
so they diffuse less...?

I've never owned a frit but from everything I've heard they rob flavor the most.

Also most of the pieces FC members have gotten have been clear/scientific. I say if you're on the fence, get you one while they are still inexpensive!

Herr_Dampf

I own a Blaze Honeycomb recycler that's about the same dimensions as the CGD Vapecycler and imho the HC takes away much more taste than Corys 8 hole stem. Most of my recyclers are small 14mm oilrigs because I found them to be more intense as far as taste goes. The vapecycler delivers both, smooth hits and full taste, combined with perfect functionality and impressive quality.

I am gonna shut up now.

33fghkz.jpg

24bj7f4.jpg

Last edited:

sasNW

Ahh just heard back from Cory about the custom recycler... Think I'm going to sell my roor flush recycler to get this one :uhoh:

350 for a very custom recycler, and like I said I'm likin the small glass. After seeing his function vids I know I will enjoy it more then the larger roor.

He also said he has had a bunch of members of fc getting pieces and appreciates the support

IWAW

so they diffuse less...?

I own a DG fritted and in my opinion it is definitely the most flavor robbing perc I own. I've only ever used concentrates with it, and would recommend against getting one if your intent is to use it with concentrates, so I don't know if it flavor robs flowers to I can't image it would be different though. I also felt like the fritted disc was clogged or caught the oil easier then other percs i've used even with warm water as he recommends. Perhaps it's just me, but I feel the warm water makes the hits somewhat harsh. Again that could just be me and poor memory it's been a while since i've used it. That said it does stack ridiculously and provides quite a smooth hit. I'm thinking other disc type percs would be donut, honey comb, and turbine?

I can't wait to see all these incoming recyclers. Especially interested in the customs :D. I may have to make another purchase already. Oh this GAS of mine.

sasNW

Password: FC

Good god, and the winner for best use of $150 on a piece is..(drumroll)...obviously @Herr_Dampf :nod: Holy shit I want one just that much More now. If you've got $150 to spare You would be crazy for not getting in on this

It took me about 15 seconds to come to terms with trading in the roor for this custom piece (already in the classifieds). Now I just need to hurry and sell the damn thing;)

Herr_Dampf

Good god, and the winner for best use of $150 on a piece is..(drumroll)...obviously @Herr_Dampf :nod: Holy shit I want one just that much More now. If you've got $150 to spare You would be crazy for not getting in on this

It took me about 15 seconds to come to terms with trading in the roor for this custom piece. Now I just need to hurry and sell the damn thing;)

Thanks but once again: all props to Cory and @gigaurora
I am just the guy who went batshit insane when he saw the piece in Corys instagram stream.

2clicker

Observer
I'm thinking other disc type percs would be donut, honey comb, and turbine?

pretty much. mobius makes a few dif types of disc percs. one of which is a pentagram disc perc... that i really like.

so would anyone say that a recycler may not diffuse enough for some? obviosly i want max diffusion with minimal flavor loss. do these fit that bill? im really liking the price here.

Top Bottom