Cory Glass Designs re/incyclers - high function and affordable?

Radio

stay true to yourselves
So if you take the adapter that you put on the hose and fits over the bowl, you take a second one of that EXACT same adapter ( your q should have come with a spare) and put it in the other side of the hose. put that adapter into the bowl of the cycler, and hit it :)

That makes sense! Cheers

Also

Look at these recyclers:

t7wwfQy.jpg

LOOK AT THEM! $150 USD and they are made to order just for you.

Fuck Aqualab.

Igot a reply for CoreyGlass on KIK. He said that this particular model (which I asked for specifically! :) ) is an 18mm recycler to fit a vapexhale evo. Ive asked him if he makes them for the Extreme Q so fingers crossed :)

gigaurora

That makes sense! Cheers

Also

Igot a reply for CoreyGlass on KIK. He said that this particular model (which I asked for specifically! :) ) is an 18mm recycler to fit a vapexhale evo. Ive asked him if he makes them for the Extreme Q so fingers crossed :)

a vapxhale evo is the same as an X joint ( the standard 18.8), so it will work as is XD :D
i.e that method i just showed you. To blow glass to specifically to put the Extreme Q unit on it'd have to be like.. the male 18.8 joint, and then you'd have to put the cyclone bowl and unit on upside down.. and also put a screen on the top of the upside down cyclone (so technically on the bottom between bowl and recycler) bowl so it creates like a cage for the green.

Radio

stay true to yourselves
a vapxhale evo is the same as an X joint ( the standard 18.8), so it will work as is XD :D
i.e that method i just showed you. To blow glass to specifically to put the Extreme Q unit on it'd have to be like.. the male 18.8 joint, and then you'd have to put the cyclone bowl and unit on upside down.. and also put a screen on the top of the upside down cyclone (so technically on the bottom between bowl and recycler) bowl so it creates like a cage for the green.

The setup I am going for will be similar to the one in this video. (
)
I am getting the same 2 elbows that this guy has (an 18.8mm and a 14mm and the same tube, and i've asked CoreyGlass to make the recycler a 14mm for me. I prefer a smaller attachment at the pipe-end of the setup for appearance reasons.

Radio

stay true to yourselves
May want to ask Cory if a 14mm would restrict flow too much for proper recycling action especially with a vape attached. Just sayin. No idea if that's the case tho.

It would reduce the airflow, and I decided to go with the 18.8mm in the end. Thanks for pointing that out! I would have otherwise overlooked that important fact. :)

I've officially placed my order for this gorgeous recycler here:
http://instagram.com/p/nwbvXeS-Oa/

except I have asked him to put in a diffuser of his choice. I trust his personal preference when it comes to the optimal amount of diffusion for vapour, so he's going to surprise me on that one. It'll be 18.8mm, with the mouthpiece on a 45 degree angle like this:
The-Bender-Glass-Herb-Chamber-Attachment-for-Persei-Vaporizer-269x300.png

The mouth-piece will also be made similarly to this one here: (photo is actually of a Sheldon Black piece)
rq8YCKq.jpg

Also for the middle of the base, the bottom window and the base wraparound he is incorporating colours similar to these to really bring it all together:
139547-Abstract-background.-Blue-purple-palette..jpg

And Its not going to cost me more than like $200 USD (and that's with postage to Australia included)

If any glass enthusiast reading this has not already contacted this incredibly talented, friendly, persistently helpful and highly skilled glassmaster then they are going to regret it when this guy gets the attention he deserves and blows the fuck up and starts charging $600+ for custom pieces!

I scoured AquaLabs, Grasscity, OzBongs, DreamHerbs and many others for 2 days straight and THIS is just.. the best.
I've said enough.

Im obviously excited.

happy-sloth-is-happy.jpg

I've also encouraged him to start using his account to visit these forums and he said that he might start coming here to answer questions / deal with his FC customers :)

farscaper

It would reduce the airflow, and I decided to go with the 18.8mm in the end. Thanks for pointing that out! I would have otherwise overlooked that important fact. :)

I've officially placed my order for this gorgeous recycler here:
http://instagram.com/p/nwbvXeS-Oa/

except I have asked him to put in a diffuser of his choice. I trust his personal preference when it comes to the optimal amount of diffusion for vapour, so he's going to surprise me on that one. It'll be 18.8mm, with the mouthpiece on a 45 degree angle like this:
The-Bender-Glass-Herb-Chamber-Attachment-for-Persei-Vaporizer-269x300.png

The mouth-piece will also be made similarly to this one here: (photo is actually of a Sheldon Black piece)
rq8YCKq.jpg

Also for the middle of the base, the bottom window and the base wraparound he is incorporating colours similar to these to really bring it all together:
139547-Abstract-background.-Blue-purple-palette..jpg

And Its not going to cost me more than like $200 USD (and that's with postage to Australia included)

If any glass enthusiast reading this has not already contacted this incredibly talented, friendly, persistently helpful and highly skilled glassmaster then they are going to regret it when this guy gets the attention he deserves and blows the fuck up and starts charging $600+ for custom pieces!

I scoured AquaLabs, Grasscity, OzBongs, DreamHerbs and many others for 2 days straight and THIS is just.. the best.
I've said enough.

Im obviously excited.

happy-sloth-is-happy.jpg

I've also encouraged him to start using his account to visit these forums and he said that he might start coming here to answer questions / deal with his FC customers :)
going with something like a serendipity color.... should be a nice piece for sure!

Herr_Dampf

:rant:
Yeah its awesome that he would have charged me the same for a single scientific one shipped. Really cool.

Shipping to AUS is the same as to my place according to USPS. I am lucky @vakedcow joined on the order, otherwise I'd go berzerk by now.

EDIT: Just to put this into context, I had a REALLY shitty week so far and reading above didn't help at all.

Last edited:
Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: vakedcow

Caligula

Maximus
@Deja Vu that's great news! I'm glad I was able to point you in the right direction. Also this isn't from a Sheldon Black piece, it's from a Mobius bubbler.

rq8YCKq.jpg

@Herr_Dampf lol buddy if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any at all! Just kidding. Perhaps CGD is finally coming around to the fact that he has a good thing going with FC members and is now cutting us a price break? If that's the case then people like you and gig here set that trend and should be happy that you opened up such an awesome door for other FC members... or even yourself at a later date? Glass is half full sometimes.

Herr_Dampf

@Herr_Dampf lol buddy if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any at all! Just kidding. Perhaps CGD is finally coming around to the fact that he has a good thing going with FC members and is now cutting us a price break? If that's the case then people like you and gig here set that trend and should be happy that you opened up such an awesome door for other FC members... or even yourself at a later date? Glass is half full sometimes.

YES I AM A F'N HERO. Don't, just don't. Not today. Thanks.

Ok so I found a package on my doorstep. Doubleboxed, vakedcows was wrapped in bubble foil, mine not just taped to the other one...well. Everything looks fine so far. Should have asked for a flared MP as well, kinda expected it to be that way, my bad. Sadly the main water valve of my house broke, have to go out and buy some water to clean it, so no test so far. Cory added 2 adapter 14f/18m, one looks a bit experimental, the other one really strong and declared a value low enough for the package not to get taxed. This had a very calming effect on me, turning me from HULK SMASH into whimpy Banner once more.

To clarify: I am totaly ok with the price I paid for the piece. What gets me pissy is the way shipping gets handled.

EDIT: My bad, no bubble, just a tiny drop of glass. Also after a few hits I have to say: I couldn't care less for a flared mouthpiece on this one.

Last edited:

Herr_Dampf

Also, I suggest using distilled H2O in your glass. Mineral deposits are a PITA to clean.

I use only distilled water and cranberry extract.

Ok, had my first hit. Turning from whimpy Banner into smiling Buddha. This is hands down the best recycler I own. It truly deserves to be called Vapecycler. Perfect. Just perfect. So smooth....yet so tasty. Need another one, bbl. :D

EDIT: This is the best piece of glass I own. Sorry Rick.
EDIT2: Thanks to @gigaurora as well as Cory, this thing is just awesome. I get the smoothness of my Blaze HC recycler combined with the taste of Ricks Slymer.

Archer-Mind-Blown.gif

Last edited:

2clicker

Observer
what is the advantage of a recycler or incycler over other types of percs?

im not a glass collector, but do enjoy water diffused vapor. ive got a mobius straight tube and have been eyeing up a Dave Goldstein rooster (fritted perc).

sorry for the newb question. im just not that familiar with these types of percs.

Caligula

Maximus
You don't have 5 million points of diffusion killing flavor and it keeps the vapor in contact with the water for longer as it makes its way up to the return chamber/MP, maximizing cooling and conditioning. You also have a constantly circulating system of water instead of a static pool of it.

In theory anyway.

In any case, they look 100% cool as shit when functioning properly, that's for sure.

Top Bottom