Copper tongue cleaner??

MinnBobber

Hi,
anybody have experience using a copper tongue cleaner? Your experience??

Copper has anti-microbial properties, kind of like silver, so it makes sense that this may really benefit
tongue health which benefits mouth and gut health so I may try it.

"The ancient Ayurvedic recommendation of tongue scraping is one that is often overlooked" so it's been around for a long time, kind of like our ancient cannabis medicine :)

MinnBobber,
Reactions: asdf420

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I've used tongue scrapers and would gladly buy one at the grocery store if I see any. My tongue felt better and tasted better when I used it. But no, never have I used copper, only cheap plastic.

Sir-vapes-a-lot

Wow, I'm so happy that I don't have a copper tongue. Does it clank against your teeth when you sneeze?

:brow:

Sir-vapes-a-lot,

C No Ego

Hi,
anybody have experience using a copper tongue cleaner? Your experience??

Copper has anti-microbial properties, kind of like silver, so it makes sense that this may really benefit
tongue health which benefits mouth and gut health so I may try it.

"The ancient Ayurvedic recommendation of tongue scraping is one that is often overlooked" so it's been around for a long time, kind of like our ancient cannabis medicine :)

I've seen different opinions on that while build up on the tongue... some say not to scrape it like with a toothbrush etc and others say to do it... while reading the book - the master Cleanse- Stanley talks about how that white film on the tongue clears up after doing the cleanse... but yeah copper is great for issues... I've been using copper light life tools ( rings, coils etc) for years

sanfranciscosadhu

I've been using a tongue scraper for many, many years and really wouldn't want to do without it. Your mouth feels so much cleaner.
Some dentists as well as drug stores provide plastic ones. I don't care for these at all. I use a stainless steel one I bought at a health food store years ago, I know Whole Foods carries them too.
The gunk that comes of the tongue is kind of amazing. It changes depending on your condition. If there is a lot of congestion (cold and damp in Chinese medicine) there is much more build up. If bad breath is an issue, a tongue scraper can do wonders.
The idea of a copper one intrigued me, so out of curiosity I checked on Amazon and yes, they have a copper one for $8:95, the stainless one sells for $6:95.

MinnBobber

I've been using a tongue scraper for many, many years and really wouldn't want to do without it. Your mouth feels so much cleaner.
.................................................................................................
?? So does the scraper make your tongue/mouth feel cleaner than brushing your tongue firmly with a toothbrush??
Thanks

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Squiby

C No Ego

yeah- I'd say go with the copper one... I've used the stainless and it leaves a metal taste... copper could too but not sure??

C No Ego

@MinnBobber wanted to mention too... one of the first things my naturopath taught me was to be very cautious of mouth bacteria that gets to the brain via under the tongue access ( mercury fillings causing the most problems ) ... I've been using oregano oil mixed 70 - 30 ... so 70% olive to 30% oregano and drop a few drops of it on your toothpaste when you brush... I use aluminum free baking soda and the oregano to brush with sometimes, most times really now... wanted to bring this up because when you start scraping that stuff (yuk) prepare to defend against it... you can find already blended 75-25 preparation of that oregano oil at whole foods etc or online... I personally use NOW brand as it was recommended as clean oils from my naturopath and his testing equipment

Top Bottom