1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Copper Enclosure DNA75 Mod for Splinter, iHeat, Project, etc

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by hippogriff, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hippogriff

hippogriff Well-Known Member

Went a bit crazy building mods for my Splinter. This one is built in a CNC machined copper enclosure - it's beautiful and hefty, almost 3x the weight of a similar aluminum enclosure. Current finish achieved by wet sanding to 2000 grit, really nice patina developing, but you could certainly attack it w/ a buffing wheel if you wanted that new-penny shine. Board is an evolv DNA75 running stock software, I think this is a perfect match for 510 convection vapes, easy Temp Controlled vaping w/ long 20-sec timeout/auto-shutoff & reliable on-board charging, I'm using the exact same setup in my other builds. Batteries not included, you'll need a matched pair of 18650s for this parallel mod. $100 worth of materials, just looking to recoupe, asking $110 delivered w/in the continental US, outside apply $10 credit to your preferred shipping method and pay me the difference. I'll guarantee my work for 60 days, meaning if you have any problems, I will buy it back from you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors